Life is more fun when you’re dancing, so get inspired to move and strut with this collection of the best Dance Moms quotes!
Dance Moms is a reality show that follows the lives of mothers and their children who are members of a dance team. The children were instructed by Abby Lee Miller, an American dance instructor.
The children move, groove, and have the time of their lives. But more than that, with the experiences the kids learn in the show, they’re taught both excellent dance moves and life lessons they can apply in the real world.
So, if you enjoy dancing and need some motivation to get through the day, this list is perfect for you. We’re sure you’ll uncover many lessons to help you move forward throughout the day.
Best Dance Moms Quotes
1. “My dream is to continue dancing forever. I would kill myself if I didn’t dance.” – Maddie Ziegler
2. “Second is the first to lose!” – Abby Lee Miller
3. “Remember, there is no ‘I’ in team, but there is an ‘M’ and an ‘E.’ And it’s all about me.” – Abby Lee Miller
4. “The best kind of revenge is victory.” – Abby Lee Miller
5. “If you win too much when you’re little, you stop working.” – Abby Lee Miller
6. “I don’t like to lose, but I don’t ever lose anyway.” – Maddie Ziegler
7. “I could make you or I could break you.” – Abby Lee Miller
8. “Brooke, you need to stop the whiny teenager crap. Do me a favor and just smile.” – Abby Lee Miller
9. “I wasn’t put on this earth to make her feel special. I was put on this earth to make her dance.” – Abby Lee Miller
Famous Dance Moms Quotes
10. “I don’t care what’s going on. Get your butt down to this studio.” – Abby Lee Miller
11. “I made Abby cry because I did my dance really good.” – Mackenzie Ziegler
12. “She said we were going to blow the competition away. I really hope she doesn’t mean literally—cause we could get disqualified.” – Chloe Lukasiak
13. “It doesn’t matter about dance, it matters about me. I’m emotional!” – Mackenzie Ziegler
14. “Those apples aren’t taking us down. We’re taking them down!” – Nia Frazier
15. “Stop eating, that’s why you’re fat!” – Kelly Hyland
16. “I don’t want to dance without Chloe. I don’t have my twin power.” – Paige Hyland
17. “I cut my finger on my mom’s ring. I hope I can still dance.” – Vivi-Anne Stein
18. “You are a monstrosity of evil. You want to talk about ugliness.” – Holly Frazier
Also read: Famous Quotes
Inspiring Dance Moms Quotes to Push You Forward
19. “As a dancer, you get hurt all the time but you just have to keep dancing.” – Brooke Hyland
20. “The sky’s the limit—but only if she puts the work in.” – Abby Lee Miller
21. “Are you crying? No tears. You save those tears for your pillow, in your room, alone. You’re going to humiliate yourself in front of everyone in this dressing room. Do not cry. Suck it up, kid. You are here, you’re healthy, you are one lucky little girl. Act like it.” – Abby Lee Miller
Iconic Dance Moms Quotes
22. “Never let them see you sweat!” – Abby Lee Miller
23. “Everyone’s replaceable.” – Abby Lee Miller
24. “I just cry sometimes, it’s no big deal.” – Mackenzie Ziegler
25. “I don’t want to go on Broadway, I want to just stay home and eat chips.” – Mackenzie Ziegler
26. “Girls, what are you doing? Those legs are about as straight as Elton John.” – Abby Lee Miller
More Dance Moms Quotes for You to Enjoy
27. “This is the perfect opportunity for my little Kendal.” – Jill Vertes
28. “Your daughter is holding a national title and I will take it away in a minute.” – Abby Lee Miller
29. “Christi is jealous of my nine-year-old daughter and I think it’s ridiculous.” – Melissa Ziegler
30. “Your kids all have sickled feet, and it blows my mind because that’s all you hear: ‘Sickled feet, sickled feet, sickled feet.’ And they all have them!” – Cathy Nesbitt-Stein
Did These Quotes Push You to Be a Better Parent and Be Proud of Your Child’s Accomplishments?
Though it may seem simple on the outside, Dance Moms can actually contribute a lot to your parenting and child-rearing. The show is full of drama and pressure, which every kid feels as they compete for their own goals. It’s not just in dance; we all encounter these emotions and situations, and it’s best that we get to prepare our children for them.
Dance Moms was able to encourage kids of all ages to shine and do their best in sports, as well as in their other interests. Through the show, we learn how important it is to maintain a positive attitude and to constantly work hard to be the best we can be, even at an early age.
Due to the competitive nature of the show, it’s also able to highlight how essential it is to stand up for yourself and be independent. Confidence is always crucial, and if you just believe in yourself and your talents, you’ll reach the top, too!
We hope these Dance Moms quotes were able to get you into the groove. Let these quotes and the children in the show remind you that you can achieve whatever you set your heart to.
Which of these Dance Moms quotes did you love the most? Did we miss any of your favorite quotes? Please, let us know in the comments.