Reading through these feel better quotes will remind you of the good things in life and get you back on your feet!
We all have moments when we feel low and need a bit of a lift.
When we think the world seems depressing and full of chaos, corruption, and greed, it’s easy to get caught up in the day’s negative energy.
In times like these, a little mood boost to make us feel better is what we need.
However, finding ways to cheer up can be tricky. So, consider reading our collection below if you need to recharge your soul.
Through it, you can focus on the things that can make you feel better about life again!
And don’t forget to check out these positive quotes and good vibes quotes.
Best Feel Better Quotes
1. “Life will throw so many trials your way, but never let them distract you from your goal, for you are destined for phenomenal greatness.” – Anonymous
2. “Promise me you’ll always remember—you’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
3. “Sometimes all we need is a little pampering to help us feel better.” – Charles M. Schulz
4. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
5. “No matter the amount of negativity that comes your way, smile because you are still alive. Nothing is more precious than life.” – Anonymous
Inspiring Quotes to Make You Feel Better
6. “No matter how dark this day is, it will undoubtedly give way to a sunnier tomorrow. Just believe in yourself and hold on for a little while.” – Anonymous
7. “Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.” – Edmond Mbiaka
8. “No matter what happens or how difficult things become, you will eventually feel better.” – Chris Rock
9. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
10. “Until you’re broken, you don’t know what you’re made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever.” – Melissa Molomo
11. “I am thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have come across my strength.” – Alex Elle
12. “The tears you are currently shedding will not last forever. Better days are coming your way faster than anything scientists can measure. Just hang on a little.” – Anonymous
13. “To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.” – Laura Ortiz
Also read: Inspirational Quotes
Bite-Sized Feel Better Quotes to Read When You’re Feeling Down
14. “You are special. Never stop being proud of who you are.” – Anonymous
15. “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
16. “Think positive, and the sun will forever shine in your skies.” – Anonymous
17. “Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
18. “To ease the pain, erase the anger.” – Anthony Liccione
19. “Don’t let a moment of weakness drag on.” – Anonymous
20. “If plan A doesn’t work, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet!” – Claire Cook
21. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22. “There’s something in you that the world needs.” – Anonymous
23. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “Feel what you need to feel and then let it go. Do not let it consume you.” – Munna Dhiman
25. “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” – Janis Joplin
Feel Better Quotes That’ll Stop You From Overthinking
26. “Put your thoughts to sleep. Do not let them cast a shadow over the moon of your heart. Let go of thinking.” – Rumi
27. “Do not give way to useless alarm; though it is right to be prepared for the worst, there is no occasion to look on it as certain.” – Jane Austen
28. “You can’t focus on what’s going wrong; there’s always a way to turn things around.” – Amy Poehler
Feel Better Quotes to Keep You Moving Forward
29. “All the greatest winners in life had one thing in common: they never ever gave up or surrendered in the face of adversities. Times might be tough right now, but I promise you your resilience will make you great.” – Anonymous
30. “Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.” – Marilyn Monroe
31. “We know you’re tired, tired, and scared. It happens to everyone, okay? Just don’t let your feet stop.” – Haruki Murakami
32. “Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today is another day, so get on track and move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it!” – Anonymous
Also read: Moving Forward Quotes
Positive Feel Better Quotes to Recharge Your Spirit
33. “I am too positive to see the darkness that surrounds me today. Tomorrow will undoubtedly be a brighter day.” – Anonymous
34. “I promise you today will be the best day of your life if you count your blessings and fill your mind to the brim with positive and beautiful thoughts.” – Anonymous
35. “Celebrate your life, come what may, for you are strong, beautiful, and blessed.” – Anonymous
36. “Whenever you are feeling down, remember to count your blessings, and you shall smile again.” – Anonymous
37. “Do what makes you feel good. Remind yourself of what you’re good at and make sure you do that.” – Jessie J
Feel Better Quotes That’ll Make You Trust God More
38. “Don’t let the thoughts of your past failures blind you to the point where you can’t see the bright future your Creator has prepared for you.” – Anonymous
39. “I don’t know the troubles that await me today. All I know is that I will be fine so long as I put my faith in the Lord.” – Anonymous
40. “Do not let the tough times you are facing depress you. Be patient and have a firm belief in God, for He has a beautiful plan for you. You will be amazed if you just hold on and stay the course.” – Anonymous
41. “Be cheerful and never lose your faith in God, for He will never let you down.” – Anonymous
Also read: God Quotes, Bible Quotes
Profound Feel Better Quotes That Will Soothe Your Soul
42. “If somebody hurts you, it’s okay to cry a river: just remember to build a bridge and get over it.” – Taylor Swift
43. “I look at you, and all I see is an absolutely beautiful person bound for a great and blissful future. So dry those blue tears from your eyes and smile.” – Anonymous
44. “Don’t let the storm make you miss out on the coming rainbow.” – Anonymous
45. “Let this shiny day lift your spirits to see the beauty around you.” – Anonymous
46. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
47. “Wherever you are, you are one with the clouds and one with the sun and the stars you see. You are one with everything.” – Shunryū Suzuki
Feel Better Quotes to Help You See the Bright Side of Life
48. “I might not be the richest or most powerful person on this planet, but I wake up every day with a heart full of joy because I know there are many that would kill to have the life I live. I’m so blessed.” – Anonymous
49. “Never stop looking at the brighter side of life, and you shall never stop being the owner of a happy heart.” – Anonymous
50. “No matter how poor you may think you are, be grateful for the things you have, for there are many who envy what you have and would trade places with you in a heartbeat.” – Anonymous
Meaningful Feel Better Quotes to Boost Your Self-Esteem
51. “With a strong belief in yourself, no obstacle can ever prevent you from becoming what you truly want to be in this life.” – Anonymous
52. “Believe in yourself, and you will always soar above your enemies and put them to shame. I will never lose my faith in you.” – Anonymous
53. “You are worthy. You are someone. You are the only version of you to ever exist in the universe. You are great. You are special.” – Anonymous
54. “People will come and go from your life for all kinds of acceptable and crappy reasons. So you’ve got to be your own best friend, know who you are, and never let anyone tell you you’re something you know you’re not.” – Mia March
Feel Better Quotes to Achieve Happiness
55. “Take a deep breath. Inhale peace, exhale happiness.” – Alexander Posey
56. “You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don’t let others make you forget that.” – Anonymous
57. “It’s never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
More Feel Better Quotes for an Improved Mindset
58. “Never let your mistakes dull your shine. Everyone makes mistakes. Learn from them and shine even brighter.” – Anonymous
59. “Saying thanks to the world, and acknowledging your own accomplishments, is a great way to feel good and stay positive.” – Rachel Robins
60. “You don’t need fancy things to feel good. You can hug a puppy. You can buy a can of paint and surround yourself with color. You can plant a flower and watch it grow. You can decide to start over and let other people start over too.” – Joan Bauer
What Are Your Favorite Ways to Feel Better When You’re Sad?
When you’re in a slump, it can be hard to think of anything good going on around you. It’s easy to focus on the negative things and forget that good things are happening, whether big or small. These things can turn anyone’s day sour!
But, we can’t let these small inconveniences ruin our lives. We have the power to choose how we react to these situations and find ways to make ourselves feel better. By feeling better about ourselves, we can face adversity and circumstances with a positive outlook and create a more enjoyable life.
It may take some time and dedication, but the results are worth it in the end. Just hang on a bit longer and learn to focus on the positive things about yourself and your life. This way, you can keep your head high and continue moving forward.
Hopefully, this list of quotes was able to make you feel better than before. Keep this collection close by to lift your spirit whenever you encounter things that make you feel down in the future!