Understand the many advantages of staying in the zone by reading this list of focus quotes.
Our lives can get pretty hectic, and having laser focus is hard to maintain.
Having a lot of things to distract us like phones, TV, social media, and more doesn’t help the situation either.
However, to work effectively and productively, we must know how to balance all the tasks and distractions presented to us.
But, being focused doesn’t mean only concentrating on work or the task at hand. It just means knowing how to allot time to a specific activity.
It can be pretty tricky, so to help you out, we’ve gathered some of the best focus quotes in the list below.
Begin here and learn more about focus.
And don’t forget to check out these patience quotes and success quotes.
Best Focus Quotes
1. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.” – Roy T. Bennett
2. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” – George Lucas
3. “Learning how to rein in your thoughts and focus is going to help you to achieve your goals in life. Without focus, you can never achieve anything.” – Eric Phillips
4. “Focusing on what you don’t have keeps you too preoccupied to enjoy the things you do have!” – Andrew Farland
5. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
6. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy T. Bennett
7. “Stop managing your time. Start managing your focus.” – Robin S. Sharma
8. “Focus. Otherwise, you will find life becomes a blur.” – Anonymous
9. “People who can focus, get things done. People who can prioritize, get the right things done.” – John Maeda
Famous Focus Quotes
10. “Our focus is our future, and what we focus on will multiply in our life.” – David DeNotaris
11. “Forget about regret, just focus. Focus on today, not on the past. Focus on what you can do, not what you didn’t do.” – Catherine Pulsifer
12. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “If you focus on what you don’t want, then that’s where you’ll keep steering your ship.” – Clare Josa
14. “Focus is the key to accomplishing what is necessary—an easy word to spell, it contains only five letters but it is probably one of the most powerful words there are in order to move forward with confidence and with the expected results.” – Byron Pulsifer
15. “Very occasionally, if you pay really close attention, life doesn’t suck.” – Joss Whedon
Also read: Famous Quotes, Inspirational Quotes
Focus Quotes That’ll Motivate You
16. “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
17. “Only through focus can you do world-class things, no matter how capable you are.” – Bill Gates
18. “By celebrating the small stuff and feeling gratitude for it, things you never noticed before will come into focus.” – Jane Trumbull
19. “Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself.” – Mark Twain
20. “Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing.” – Leo Babauta
21. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Waitley
22. “Where focus goes, energy flows. And where energy flows, whatever you’re focusing on grows. In other words, your life is controlled by what you focus on. That’s why you need to focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. When you next find yourself in a state of uncertainty, resist your fear. Shift your focus toward where you want to go and your actions will take you in that direction.” – Tony Robbins
23. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” – Steve Case
Great Focus Quotes About Staying in the Zone
24. “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” – T.F. Hodge
25. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams
26. “Focus means eliminating distractions, not just from other people, but the things we do to distract ourselves.” – Catherine Pulsifer
27. “Our thoughts create our reality—where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go.” – Peter McWilliams
28. “We get what we motionally focus on! Focus on what we want with passion and excitement, and presto! It’s on its way.” – Lynn Grabhorn
29. “In turn, then, you can be an inspiration for those who have not yet begun to try. They can look at you and what you accomplished and take heart from your efforts. This is a good way to focus and move yourself forward.” – T. Whitmore
30. “One thing at a time. It is important that we focus on the task that is present at hand.” – John Hughes
Also read: Priorities Quotes
Focus Quotes to Give You the Boost You Need
31. “Whenever something bad happens, keep calm, take a few deep breaths and shift the focus to something positive.” – Roy T. Bennett
32. “Focus on the possibilities for success, not on the potential for failure.” – Napoleon Hill
33. “Taking time to evaluate your level of happiness places your focus on happiness and will cause it to increase.” – Will Bowen
34. “It was better to focus on the good and what we had than to focus on what we had lost and were losing.” – Paul and Tracey McManus
35. “Recognize how focusing on what you do want, what you do intend to accomplish, also defines what you choose not to do in your life.” – Meir Liraz
36. “As soon as you focus, things will start coming together. Once I focused on this one opportunity, big things started happening.” – Brandon Webb
37. “It is wise to direct your anger towards problems—not people; to focus your energies on answers—not excuses.” – William Arthur Ward
Short Focus Quotes
38. “What you stay focused on will grow.” – Roy T. Bennett
39. “When walking, walk. When eating, eat.” – Zen Proverb
40. “Where your attention goes, your time goes.” – Idowu Koyenikan
41. “Starve your distractions, feed your focus.” – Anonymous
42. “Focus is a matter of deciding what things you’re not going to do.” – John Carmack
43. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
44. “I just want to focus on one thing at a time.” – Josh Silver
45. “Focus like a laser, not a flashlight.” – Michael Jordan
46. “FOCUS—Follow One Course Until Successful.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
47. “Ignore the noise, focus on your work.” – Anonymous
48. “Focus on the solution, not on the problem.” – Jim Rohn
Quotes on How to Stay Focused
49. “Given that we cannot manage time, we must focus on what we can manage. And what we can manage are the choices we make and actions we take with the time we have.” – Nancy Morris
50. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
51. “Focus on your problem zones, your strength, your energy, your flexibility, and all the rest.” – Jack LaLanne
52. “To focus means to bring your attention to the center, to concentrate on one thing intently in order to gain clarity.” – Cheryl Richardson
53. “Instead of focusing on what is wrong with a person or relationship, recognize what is right. And focus energy on the many positives instead of harping on the negatives.” – Amy Cooper Hakim
54. “I do what I do, and I do it well and focus and take it one moment at a time.” – James Caviezel
55. “Prioritizing sharpens your vision so you can focus on the most important things.” – Myles Munroe
Focus Quotes to Live By
56. “Focus 90% of your time on solutions and only 10% of your time on problems.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
57. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting, and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” – Ralph Marston
58. “Instead of focusing on those circumstances that you cannot change, focus strongly and powerfully on the circumstances that you can.” – Joy Page
59. “The focus is what is right before you—to give it your best. It sows the seeds of tomorrow.” – Kiran Bedi
60. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.” – Josh Billings
Focus Quotes for Work and Success
61. “That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” – Steve Jobs
62. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance, or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” – Zig Ziglar
63. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.” – Jack Canfield
64. “You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results.” – Mike Hawkins
65. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.” – Tony Robbins
66. “When you focus on problems, you get more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you have more opportunities.” – Zig Ziglar
67. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
More Focus Quotes
68. “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and by maintaining focus.” – Oprah Winfrey
69. “You can focus on things that are barriers or you can focus on scaling the wall or redefining the problem.” – Tim Cook
70. “Focus is a skill that can become a habit with practice and control.” – Eric Lofholm
How Important Do You Think Focus Is in Achieving Success?
Removing all the distractions around you can be challenging and, at times, even impossible. It takes tremendous willpower to successfully focus on the task at hand without being swayed by all the other activities around you. However, we must learn to do it because by being focused, we become more efficient, and we can finish tasks quickly.
Focus also means working on one thing at a time. If you fill your schedule with so many activities, how can you be sure you’re giving all you can to each specific one? Making our minds work overtime also makes us feel burnout quicker than usual.
So, increase your productivity by improving your focus. List down things depending on priority, plan how you’ll make use of your time, and track your progress actively. Remember that sometimes, less is more; eliminate everything nonessential and focus on what truly matters.
Bookmark this list now, and feel free to reread it whenever you need help improving your focus. Take things one step at a time, and you’ll see just how much more you can accomplish.
Are you ready to improve your focus? Did these quotes show you the pros of having laser focus? Share your thoughts below!