As you read this list of best Ludacris quotes, you will learn that everyone starts from somewhere, and people succeed through hard work!
If you wish to achieve success in life, it is a no-brainer that you have to work hard to reach your dreams.
It is easy to depend our lives on luck and other non-reliable sources of hope, but those will not bring us to greatness.
Like Ludacris, who has been rapping since he was nine, let us exert maximum effort in everything we do.
Ludacris’s grind and hustle proved that hard work is what will truly lead to greatness. Through it, one can do things that he genuinely loves to do and more.
So, if you’re looking for some inspiration to hustle like him, this collection of quotes that we’ve created is perfect for you!
Check out the list below.
Best Ludacris Quotes
1. “Value our lives because we never know what day or what time it’ll be over. Rich, famous, whatever, it just makes you appreciate just seeing today.”
2. “I’m a perfectionist, so I always feel there’s room for improvement.”
3. “Life is short if you don’t notice it’ll pass you by, That’s why my head is in the clouds trying to pass the sky.”
4. “I’m just basically spillin’ out my emotions to the world. ‘Cause rap is about emotion. And I want you to feel what I’m feelin’, ’cause that’s what it’s all about.”
5. “I think every album you have to stretch further and further, give people another piece of you. But then I always try to deviate from the norm.”
6. “When you open up your mouth, everything of God comes out and it commands attention, it commands change. I’m talking about the power that’s inside of you.”
7. “Get through the agony and anger, the pain and strife, and take the necessary steps to try to change my life.”
8. “I’m battling with myself and every day it’s a war.”
9. “Keep in mind, when you hit rock bottom, there ain’t nowhere to go but up, baby.”
10. “I don’t necessarily do anything just for the money. I do it for the passion and I do it for the love, because I’m still hungry. So if I want to do music, it’s not necessarily motivated because of monetary value. It’s more about the passion and the love, and I think that’s where music should come from, the heart, not necessarily just to cash a check.”
Famous Ludacris Quotes
11. “My toughest enemy is in the mirror, would you look at that.”
12. “But it’s a blessing to be so successful within a year; it’s the greatest feeling in the world, making money and doing the things that I’m doing, and I’m definitely trying to continue doing what I’m doing.”
13. “I always look for something that I haven’t necessarily done yet because I like to expand my body of work.”
14. “Working through experience is best for me, just being there and trying to get into the mode.”
15. “It’s a crooked system, but gin straight take the pain away.”
16. “I don’t want to be too overexposed, but then at the same time I don’t want to be too out-of-sight-out-of-mind.”
17. “Inspiration get it out of me especially when they doubting me.”
18. “It’s a lot of crooked cops out there. They manipulate the system.”
19. “Why is everything that is bad for me feel so good?”
20. “Ludacris is something that I made up. It just kind of describes me. Sometimes I have like a split personality. Sometimes I’m cool, calm, and collected, and other times I’m beyond crazy.”
Ludacris Quotes That Show What It’s Like in the Music Industry
21. “Education is extremely important, especially in my business, the music business.”
22. “We are comfortable in front of the camera doing music videos, and it’s almost a form of acting when we’re doing music videos. We’re acting out our own thoughts and what we’ve written down on paper.”
23. “A lot of beefs in the music industry are caused from miscommunication and just not really understanding what’s going on, having people in your ear saying this is what somebody did, or this is what somebody did to you.”
24. “Your fans, they count on you to make wise decisions and wise choices. That’s why they’re your fan base. If you continually let them down, they’re going to go find someone else to be fans of.”
Ludacris Quotes to Energize All Hustlers
25. “The hip hop community is made up of a lot of hustlers. Everybody is trying to get theirs, and everybody is trying to eat.”
26. “If you’re tired, you’re tired. If you snooze, you lose.”
27. “No matter how much money I ever get, I’m going to want to provide for my family and never have to go back to really struggling. You don’t ever want to go outside, you don’t ever want to be left in the cold. You want to be safe.”
28. “I’m trying to be number one all the way around. It’s not just the South, it’s not just the East, it’s not the West, I’m going for across the world, you know what I’m saying? This is where I’m coming from.”
29. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.”
30. “I’m always in that mode—whenever I have a little free time, I’m always recording songs, writing, whatever I gotta do. Its like my job is my vacation.”
Interesting Ludacris Quotes That Radiate Confidence
31. “I’ve never been a cocky individual, but I am very confident.”
32. “I’ve been trying to nail it into everyone’s heads that I feel like I am the most versatile rapper.”
33. “There are none greater; I’m the freshest on the scene.”
34. “I think half the battle is just being comfortable in front of the camera—and I already am, doing so many videos and interviews, so then it just takes that extra step of trying to get into character.”
35. “I’m worldwide, bitch act like y’all don’t know.”
Other Ludacris Quotes That Exhibit His Fondness for Women
36. “I told her, ‘I got the chips if you got the dip.’ She said when I dip, that I better be equipped and keep my hand on her hips.”
37. “They call me Seymour Butts, ‘cause I get more ass than most.”
38. “You don’t have that many women in the industry so the lane is wide open.”
39. “There’s nothing like trying to spoonfeed Tortellini Carbonara to a blindfolded naked giggling woman.”
40. “I’m ambidextrous, I slap ass with both hands.”
Did These Quotes Motivate You to Work Harder for a Successful Future?
We must have clarity on what we want our future to look like. Through this, it will be easier to convince ourselves to work hard and reach our dreams. Case in point, Ludacris knew he wanted to be a rapper at a very early age, and this knowledge allowed him to commit and work very hard.
Hard work usually comes naturally when we know that we are heading in a specific direction in life. But, sometimes, people still tend to be lazy despite figuring out their dreams. We have to avoid this impulse as this can only bring us down.
To fight the urge to be idle, we can follow Ludacris’s way, that is, to always be passionate about what we do. It is crucial that we are motivated by love and passion, not just by superficial reasons like fame and money. This mindset will guarantee a fire within us that will not burn out.
With that said, we hope that you will keep coming back to this collection whenever you feel indifferent about work and the grind. Let these best Ludacris quotes guide you to reach your dreams and achieve greatness. Hustle hard, but at the same time, do not forget to rest!