If you’re going through a tough time and need the motivation to get up and start moving, then these grind quotes are perfect for you!
Time moves fast, and life will not stop whenever you want it to. That’s why you always have to have the drive to push forward and actively pursue your goal.
Make sure life doesn’t leave you behind by grinding and working hard for what you want. Stay calm, but keep an active pace whenever there’s something you want to achieve.
It may be difficult at times, but luckily, we’ve gathered the top 70 grind quotes that will surely keep you going!
Start reading here.
Best Grind Quotes
1. “You’ve gotta learn to love the grind. Because life is the grind.” – John Calipari
2. “Grind and hustle for you, not because you care about what other people think.” – Anonymous
3. “Don’t expect people to understand your grind when God did not give them your vision.” – Anonymous
4. “You can either complain about it or grind. I choose to grind.” – Kyle Vidrine
5. “You can’t cheat the grind, it knows how much you have invested. It won’t give you anything you haven’t worked for.” – Anonymous
6. “When you have time to shine, you have time to grind.” – Ahemad R Kazi
7. “What I lack in talent, I compensate with my willingness to grind it out. That’s the secret of my life.” – Guy Kawasaki
8. “Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end.” – Sanjo Jendayi
9. “If you can’t grind for your dreams, you don’t deserve fruit.” – Anuj Jasani
10. “It takes time, it’s a grind. There are no shortcuts. You’ve got to grind and grind.” – Mark Cuban
Quotes That Will Inspire You to Wake Up and Grind
11. “If you are not where you want to be it’s because you are not grinding hard enough.” – Anonymous
12. “Love the process of the grind as much as the results.” – Anonymous
13. “Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live as they dream.” – Anonymous
14. “Grind until you get it no matter what the haters say and never look back. Keep striving ‘cause it’s your life.” – Jonathan Anthony Burkett
15. “What makes you grind? You have to always be chasing something.” – Anonymous
16. “I like to grind and not think too much about the good stuff. I like to focus on the stuff I need to get better at.” – Khalil Mack
17. “Grind in silence and let your achievements make the noise.” – Anonymous
18. “The world is yours and everything in it. It’s out there. Get on your grind and get it.” – Young Jeezy
19. “Most of the time, when it rains it starts pouring, but how we grind it makes the weather change for us.” – Nipsey Hussle
20. “Steady grind, and in time, you’ll be sure to find like a star in the sky you were born to shine.” – Anonymous
Motivational Grind Quotes
21. “You won’t get much done if you grind only on the days you feel good.” – Anonymous
22. “You’re not going to become a beast overnight. Grind every day until you become one.” – Anonymous
23. “Separate the body from the mind and grind, grind, grind.” – Rachel Wolchin
24. “My legacy is that I will hustle and grind. No one will stop me from hustling. I’ll be where God wants me to be.” – August Alsina
25. “Before we too can move mountains, we must learn to walk the daily grind—one quiet step at a time.” – Sebastian Richard
26. “It’s not a question of how much work it will take, how much suffering will be involved, or how fast the results will come. It’s about committing to the grind every day.” – Ben Bergeron
27. “It can be a grind—training, and fighting, and waiting for your chance. But when that opportunity presents itself, you have to be ready because you never know if or when you’ll get another shot.” – Tyron Woodley
28. “Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted. A vision without action is merely a dream. Action—it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.” – Kevin Gates
29. “Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work. I had to put in the time to get back. And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating every day. But I was completely committed to working out to prove to myself that I still could do it.” – Andre Agassi
Short Grind Quotes
30. “Someone busier than you is grinding right now.” – Anonymous
31. “Grind now. Greatness later.” – Anonymous
32. “Talk less, grind more.” – Atlas Rowe
33. “Don’t settle for easy. Grind hard and make it happen.” – Anonymous
34. “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Anonymous
35. “The grind never ends.” – Danny Amendola
36. “Don’t whine for it, grind for it.” – Chanda Temple
37. “New week. Focus more. smile more. And grind harder.” – Anonymous
38. “Keep going. Grind for what you want. Pray. Listen to your mama.” – Gunna
Rise and Grind Quotes for Everyone Who Needs a Push
39. “G + R + I + N + D = Get Ready It’s a New Day.” – Anonymous
40. “Rise and grind! Don’t forget, ‘The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.’” – Anonymous
41. “Monday, I grind. Tuesday, I grind. Wednesday, I grind. Thursday, I grind. Friday, I grind. Saturday, I grind. Sunday, I grind. And, that’s why I’m here today.” – Eric Thomas
42. “It’s Monday, and the grind continues.” – Anonymous
43. “Rise and grind! Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Anonymous
44. “You have to stay focused and be mentally tough. That’s what I’ve really learned—every day is a grind, and you have to go hard.” – Chris Gronkowski
45. “Rise and grind! Remember what controls your attention controls your life. Where your attention goes, energy flows and so goes your life.” – Anonymous
Also read: Quotes for Work
Quotes That Will Help You Keep Grinding Toward Your Goals
46. “To achieve anything we must grind, but to enjoy anything we must flow.” – Chris Matakas
47. “For me, the main thing is to continue to work, continue to grind on everything, and stay focused.” – Trevor Ariza
48. “Greatness only comes before ‘grind’ in the dictionary.” – Anonymous
49. “Keep grinding, stay hustling. Never say never.” – Anonymous
50. “Sometimes, there’s no support system. It’s just you and your grind.” – Anonymous
51. “That’s what the grind is—doing all the little things knowing that something may not come out of it. It probably won’t. But the goal is to get a shot at it.” – Bobby Bones
Wise Grind Quotes for Women
52. “To all the women who are working long hours, tired nights, and early mornings, your grind is precious. Stay hustling.” – Anonymous
53. “She’s a lady on the move, hustling and grinding with her beauty and brain; she’s on the mission to be the best her that can be.” – Anonymous
54. “My confidence comes from the daily grind—training my butt off day in and day out.” – Hope Solo
55. “Wake up, beauty. It’s time to beast!” – Anonymous
Grind Quotes for Men From Influential Male Personalities
56. “I love the work, love the grind. I love what I have to go through to get what I want.” – Deshaun Watson
57. “I wish everyone well, but you need to focus on yourself. You need to stop putting your hand out. Everyone wants handouts. Everyone wants things for free. You’ve got to put in the work. You’ve got to grind. You’ve got to go through the struggle, and you’ve got to get it.” – Connor McGregor
58. “People just see the shine. They don’t see the grind.” – Kodak Black
59. “I grind. I hustle. I don’t have time to get no haircut.” – Baron Davis
60. “If it’s one thing I know well is how to get my grind on.” – Wiz Khalifa
61. “My daily conversation, it consists of hustle—grinding from the bottom sick and tired of the struggle.” – Kevin Gates
62. “I ain’t follow nobody’s path; I did it my own way. It’s just grindin’, ya feel me? You just gotta grind.” – Roddy Ricch
63. “You constantly have to grind—work harder than anyone else.” – Adam Thielen
64. “I’m thankful to God that my life changed, but I’m also still on my grind.” – Tory Lanez
65. “When you’re in the day-to-day grind, it just seems like it’s another step along the way. But I find joy in the actual process, the journey, the work. It’s not the end. It’s not the end event.” – Cal Ripken, Jr.
More Grind Quotes Packed With Insights
66. “If you’re still broke, the grind includes Sunday!” – Anonymous
67. “I grind and I graft, but I will make sure that I get that time off here and there to unwind and relax and have a life.” – Tulisa
68. “Only in drama does it end with the tragedy. In life, it grinds on. Moanday, Tearsday, Happydays, right through to Shatterdays—and again.” – Gayla Reid
69. “My career has been successful, but it’s been a grind of hard work.” – Emmanuelle Chriqui
70. “Keep grinding. Someone you don’t know is rooting for you.” – Anonymous
How Far Are You Willing to Go to Live the Life of Your Dreams?
Every action, every decision, and every waking moment of your life will determine the kind of future and life you’ll have. So, make sure that everything you do is for the type of life you want to live.
If you want to thrive, make sure you do your best in working hard to be the best version of yourself. Let your efforts and grind propel you forward so you’re able to strive for a better and happier life. Remember that nothing comes for free, and we all have to work for our goals.
Grit, determination, perseverance, and of course, having the right attitude toward the grind are only a few of the tools that’ll help you become the most successful version of yourself. So, whenever you need more reminders of why grinding hard is important, feel free to reread our collection!
What lessons did you learn from this collection? Which grind quotes are your favorites? Please, leave a comment below!