Continuous progress can be hard to maintain, so read these momentum quotes that’ll power you up!
None of us would want to live the same routine over and over. This is why we create goals, have dreams, and try to reach success. To accomplish all these things, we must not only start—we must also have momentum.
Our momentum is what would propel us forward continuously. We need it to constantly push ourselves to unlock our potential and live our lives on a whole new level.
Momentum is a strong force that allows us to break free from life’s restraints.
So, we must constantly push ourselves to keep going, keep moving, and keep achieving new things.
Read through to the end of this list to gain more knowledge on this topic!
And don’t forget to check out these success quotes and diligence quotes.
Best Momentum Quotes
1. “Momentum begets momentum, and the best way to start is to start.” – Gil Penchina
2. “The momentum of continuous action fuels motivation, while procrastination kills motivation.” – Steve Pavlina
3. “Forward momentum. That’s my new motto. No regrets. And no going back.” – Gayle Forman
4. “If you want to achieve the greatest success life has to offer, you need to make a habit of building unstoppable momentum.” – Anthony Moore
5. “It’s all about starting momentum, hitting the ground, running, and starting out hot.” – Samoa Joe
6. “When you find yourself in the thickness of pursuing a goal or dream, stop only to rest. Momentum builds success.” – Suzy Kassem
7. “I’ve got forward momentum. There’s no virtue in it. It’s just a balancing act. I don’t dare stop.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
8. “Momentum is an amazing thing when it is working in your favour.” – Simon Mignolet
9. “We must be aware that momentum born of old habits and destructive behaviors might be momentum, but its momentum slammed into reverse.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
Momentum Quotes for Those Seeking Success
10. “It’s fine to celebrate momentum of success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
11. “Momentum in success does not mean just moving.” – Ryan Hicks
12. “The most important thing you can do to achieve your goals is to make sure that as soon as you set them you immediately begin to create momentum.” – Tony Robbins
13. “With momentum, you can literally do anything. Momentum is the energy that takes a few small steps and turns the results into something you could never see coming.” – Tim Denning
14. “Momentum helps build positive thinking and energy to help you progress towards your goals.” – Brendan Baker
15. “We have got to keep the momentum going in order to achieve all of our objectives.” – Bill Vaughan
16. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” – Michael Korda
17. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed.” – Tony Robbins
18. “What separates the achievers from the couch potato? Momentum. It’s something every successful person or business possesses.” – Anonymous
19. “It’s the same with success and failure. There’s always the momentum thing, but you just have to put whatever happened in the past behind you.” – Ben Stokes
Also read: Success and Failure Quotes
Quotes on Momentum in Business
20. “When you have momentum in the business, everything seems to roll forward, stuff gets done, things happen, employees are proactive, customers are happy and extraordinary results are produced.” – Benard Mokua
21. “Develop and maintain momentum by working continuously toward your sales goals every day.” – Brian Tracy
22. “One overlooked ingredient to successful organizations and leaders is the ability to create and sustain momentum.” – Ken Gosnell
23. “The engine of your business isn’t you, your product, nor your stellar supply chain—it’s the momentum you have. The only true job of a leader is to inspire momentum in their teams and then ensure this movement is heading in the right direction.” – Raj Jana
24. “If you just do one thing every day in the pursuit of the growth of your business, you’re going to find yourself in a new rhythm, you’re going to find yourself in a position of developing some momentum.” – Eric Worre
25. “Having strong momentum is very important for game platform businesses. Once momentum is lost, great power is needed to change that trend.” – Satoru Iwata
26. “Without momentum, you can’t triple and quadruple your business.” – Dean Graziosi
27. “Momentum is key to any business’s success and can often be elusive, which is why it is so important to know how to build a momentum model.” – Ken Gosnell
Momentum Quotes for Work
28. “It takes a leader to create the momentum, it takes a vision to direct the momentum, it takes a massive action to build on the momentum, and it takes self-discipline to sustain the momentum.” – Farshad Asl
29. “Always keep momentum; it’s this prime directive for managing a startup.” – Sam Altman
30. “Getting momentum going is the most difficult part of the job, and often taking the first step is enough to prompt you to make the best of your day.” – Robert J. McKain
31. “The importance of momentum in your organization cannot be understated!” – Miles Anthony Smith
32. “Momentum builds slowly with hard work. But, lousy leaders let the steam out quickly. Of all the things you do, make building momentum a priority.” – Dan Rockwell
33. “People with momentum can get so much done. Momentum is easy to lose and almost impossible to fake.” – Shaun King
34. “Momentum is really a leader’s best friend. Sometimes it’s the only difference between winning and losing.” – John C. Maxwell
Also read: Quotes for Work
Momentum Quotes to Improve Your Mindset
35. “Gaining momentum in the direction you want to go is entirely in your hands.” – LeAura Alderson
36. “Keep moving ahead because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.” – Nick Vujicic
37. “The rhythm of daily action aligned with your goals creates the momentum that separates dreamers from super-achievers.” – Darren Hardy
38. “The law of momentum—an object in motion will stay in motion until it meets a resisting force. Keep pushing forward.” – Anonymous
39. “The act of building momentum is pretty much a stepping stone to real change—creating a new habit.” – Aly Juma
40. “Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” – Joe Rogan
Also read: Mindset Quotes, Growth Mindset Quotes
Positive Momentum Quotes That’ll Push You Forward
41. “The key to building up your momentum is to get yourself involved in the progress. When you take action and make progress, you are in the cycle. The momentum will come, and you will want to do more.” – Shawn Lim
42. “You get some momentum going, get the adrenaline flowing, and anything can happen.” – Frank Permuy
43. “The one great element in continuing the success of an offensive is maintaining the momentum.” – George C. Marshall
44. “Movement is the prerequisite for growth, growth is the prerequisite for velocity, velocity is the prerequisite for momentum, so get moving.” – Holly L.
Short Momentum Quotes to Think About
45. “When you have momentum going, play the momentum.” – Donald Trump
46. “Momentum is whatever your attitude determines it to be.” – Lou Holtz
47. “Sometimes thinking too much can destroy your momentum.” – Tom Watson
48. “Get momentum on your side, and your life won’t look the same.” – Benny Hsu
49. “Momentum? Momentum is the next day’s starting pitcher.” – Earl Weaver
50. “It’s not about speed, it’s about momentum.” – Anonymous
51. “Commitment is the ignitor of momentum.” – Peggy Wood
Momentum Quotes to Help You Persevere
52. “It’s very simple; just look at your life to see where you’re heading. You’re always in the momentum of something.” – Maria Erving
53. “Forward momentum only worked as a strategy if one had correctly identified which way was forward.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
54. “The momentum now is inevitable. Now it’s about each of us individually arranging the furniture of our own mind to deal with what has become inevitable.” – Terence McKenna
55. “There is something about the momentum of travel that makes you want to just keep moving, to never stop.” – Bill Bryson
56. “When your momentum’s going, that’s when people really want to get to know about you.” – David Ortiz
Momentum Quotes That You Must Read Today
57. “Momentum crushes any creative resistance you have, eliminates the need to be motivated, and helps you in invisible ways you can’t even see.” – Tim Denning
58. “Always work hard. Intensity clarifies. It creates not only momentum but also the pressure you need to feel either friction or fulfillment.” – Marcus Buckingham
59. “If your position is everywhere, your momentum is zero.” – Michael Korda
60. “The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum.” – Frances E. Willard
61. “When you’re that successful, things have a momentum, and at a certain point you can’t really tell whether you have created the momentum or it’s creating you.” – Annie Lennox
62. “Momentum is building for the creation of a shared future, one that is more egalitarian, inclusive, and respectful of the environment—a future that ultimately offers greater possibilities for personal development and control over our individual lives.” – Isabelle Kocher
63. “You can help build momentum in training by keeping the pace and intensity high. Make things happen in training, and then you can transfer that onto the pitch.” – Jack Wilshere
64. “For any movement to gain momentum, it must start with a small action.” – Adam Braun
More Momentum Quotes to Learn From
65. “Over time, the momentum of your consistency creates the friction needed for progress against the gravity of inertia.” – LeAura Alderson
66. “I want to measure momentum as much as I want to measure accomplishment.” – Simon Sinek
67. “Sometimes being pushed to the wall gives you the momentum necessary to get over it!” – Peter de Jager
68. “Daily action is how momentum is built. Add vision, goals, and learning to your doing, and you will be unstoppable.” – Devani Alderson
69. “When you’re on a roll, you want to stay busy—you want to keep that momentum going.” – Robbie Lawler
70. “Momentum was momentum, whether you found it in music or on the street or in the beat of your own heart.” – Michael Connelly
Did These Momentum Quotes Motivate You to Move Forward in Life?
One thing we must never forget if we want to succeed is that it’s not enough to just start. We must ride on momentum and constantly keep things moving. Along with this, we must continuously strive to improve ourselves and our processes to gain more progress when it comes to our goals.
Moving once is not enough. Taking one step is not enough. We must repeat all our actions day in and day out in order to see actual results.
We must all learn the value of momentum if we want to reach success. After all, if we just start one thing but don’t continue it, no matter how many ideas we start, we will never make it reach its fruition.
With that, we hope this list of momentum quotes was able to show you just how crucial it is to have a never-give-up attitude. Remember, it takes more than just one step to reach the top of the ladder. So, go out, take one step forward, then take another until you get your desired results!