When you need a little mood boost, check out this list of quotes to brighten your day!
We live in an unpredictable world where people fail, get judged, and are scared to get out of their comfort zones.
However, these things shouldn’t stop you from enjoying every moment of every day! Life will pull you down, but every day is a new beginning.
Sometimes, all you need are a few words of wisdom that’ll uplift your spirits. Words, after all, have the power to improve the trajectory of your life. You’ll make the rest of your day brighter and more positive when you read positive things!
We’ve gathered the best quotes to brighten your day whenever you need a push forward. But, keep in mind that these are only reminders and sources of inspiration.
You need to act toward a brighter future on your own as well!
And don’t forget to check out these quotes to start the day and uplifting quotes.
Best Quotes to Brighten Your Day
1. “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging your back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.” – Stephanie Simpson
2. “When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger.” – Anonymous
3. “Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. “I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.” – Anonymous
5. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino
6. “Let your hopes, not your hurts shape your future.” – Robert H Schuller
7. “Little by little, day by day, what is meant for you will find its way.” – Anonymous
8. “Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear your path.” – Anonymous
9. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
Inspirational Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
10. “On a deeper level, you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.” – Eckhart Tolle
11. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West
12. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
13. “Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.” – Anonymous
14. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Anonymous
15. “Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.” – Anonymous
16. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
17. “So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life, you just think about adding additional good things? One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow.” – Rainbow Rowell
18. “Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed.” – Anonymous
Also read: Inspirational Quotes, Encouraging Quotes
Quotes to Brighten Your Day for New Beginnings
19. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” – Joyce Meyer
20. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
21. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S Anja
22. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “Every day may not be good—but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
24. “Don’t live your life regretting yesterday. Live your life so tomorrow you won’t regret today.” – Catherine Pulsifer
33. “You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and to be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day! Say it—This is going to be my day!” – Brendon Burchard
Quotes to Brighten Your Day That’ll Make You Cultivate a Positive Mindset
25. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” – Anonymous
26. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
27. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “It’s amazing how quickly your life changes when your attitude about life changes.” – Anonymous
29. “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
30. “You have to train your brain to be positive just like you work out your body.” – Shawn Achor
31. “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H. Schuller
32. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” – Winston Churchill
Also read: Positive Quotes
Quotes to Brighten Your Day for Anyone Seeking Happiness
34. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
35. “I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness.” – Anonymous
36. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl’s
37. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
38. “Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.” – Kareena Kapoor Khan
39. “Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.” – Dale Carnegie
40. “Trust your own instincts, go inside, follow your heart. Right from the start. go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I’ve learned, that’s the path to happiness.” – Lesley Ann Warren
Wise Quotes to Brighten Your Day to Help You Succeed
41. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
42. “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” – Charles F. Glassman
43. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
Funny Quotes to Brighten Your Day
44. “In times of joy, all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag.” – W. H. Auden
45. “The grass is always greener where you water it.” – Anonymous
46. “No one is perfect—that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
More Quotes That Will Brighten Your Day
47. “You have brains in your head. Your feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
48. “No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around.” – Anonymous
49. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
50. “Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.” – Milton Erickson
Did These Quotes Make You Think of Happy and Positive Thoughts?
No matter how harsh and dark our days get, remember that there are so many more reasons to find happiness and joy in life. Even the littlest things like a snowflake falling or a flower blooming can instantly brighten your day.
So, never let your brightness die down and fade into the shadows. Instead, let it radiate so you can touch the lives of others, too. You will never run out of things to be thankful for and happy about if you maintain a positive outlook toward life.
Keep looking for the sun and everything that makes your life shine bright with joy. Like what you’ve learned from the quotes above, you create your own life, and you become what you believe. So, always think of happy thoughts!