Read these quotes to start the day and develop a positive mindset that’ll help you find contentment in every aspect of your life!
Starting the day right is crucial to being productive for the rest of the day.
When we start the day in a good mood, we immediately set ourselves up for success. After all, with a good start, we can produce good work!
In the same way, how we start our day also determines how we face the challenges we have in life.
Even if we have a hard time, we will not be affected because our minds are already set on something positive. It won’t be easy, but know that if you start your day on a positive note, it’ll also end on a good one.
So, to help you start your day right, we’ve created this list for you. Find the quotes that’ll push you toward greatness, and keep them in your hearts!
And make sure to check out these quotes to brighten your day and uplifting quotes.
Best Quotes to Start the Day
1. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
2. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
3. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
4. “You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” – Cary Cohn
5. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me, and you will still have a great start to the day.” – Anonymous
7. “Each morning offers lessons in light. For the morning light teaches the most basic of truths: Light chases away the darkness.” – Anasazi Foundation
Inspirational Start of the Day Quotes
8. “Give every day the chance to be the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
9. “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
11. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
12. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” – Anonymous
13. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
Also read: Inspirational Quotes, Positive Quotes
Short Quotes to Start the Day for Endless Possibilities
14. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” – William C. Hannan
16. “First thing every morning before you arise, say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
17. “Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Anonymous
18. “Another sunrise, another new beginning.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
19. “Climb the day, drop your dreams, possess the day.” – Gail Carson Levine
20. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
21. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
Quotes to Start the Day With Hope
22. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
23. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable—are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.” – Anonymous
24. “You must wake up in the morning thinking of things you could change in and about your life on a daily basis.” – Sunday Adelaja
25. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
26. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can brighten your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
27. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
28. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” – Norton Juster
Quotes to Start the Day That’ll Uplift You
29. “I get up every morning, and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
30. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
31. “One day, you will wake up, and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
32. “For each new morning, let there be a flow of love. Let there be a light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
Quotes to Start the Day for Better Productivity
33. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
34. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
35. “If you want to get your work done 50% faster in a given day, meditate for 20 minutes in the morning.” – Tim Ferriss
36. “There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
37. “Be pleasant until 10 o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” – Elbert Hubbard
38. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” – Caroline Ghosn
Deep Quotes to Start the Day That’ll Have Your Mind Reeling
39. “The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.” – Anonymous
40. “This morning, do something different: when you wake up in the morning, wake your forgotten and forsaken dreams up as well, wake them up like an insisting rooster!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
41. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
42. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
43. “I remind myself every morning: nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
44. “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” – Billy Wilder
More Quotes to Start Your Day Right
45. “Seize the day, whatever’s in it to seize, before something comes along and seizes you.” – Lloyd Alexander
46. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
47. “When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
48. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning, and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
49. “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
50. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
Did These Quotes to Start the Day Give You the Right Tools to Help You Conquer Life?
We all have the power to make the world a better place. However, to succeed in whatever task we have, we must first deal with the start of our days. If we start our day full of strength and confidence, then we’ll also be able to conquer all challenges ahead.
How one starts the day can be different for many people. For some, a good hour at the gym and eating good breakfast food is the best way to go about it, and for others, having some quiet time alone at home, watering their plants, and eating a home-cooked meal is the most ideal. Whatever it is, if it gets you in the right mindset to face the day, you should continue doing it!
Just remember that the most important thing is that we set it in our minds that a positive day ahead is waiting for us. We will never be able to predict everything that will unfold in the day. But, we have control over our reactions.
With that, we hope you were able to get a better idea of how important it is to start the day right. Let these quotes guide you as you face each new day, and always remember that there’s hope in every new sunrise!