Read these famous Regular Show quotes if you need some hilarious lines you can resonate with.
It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our careers. We often forget to take a breather or some time for ourselves. However, for us to be productive and function at our best, we need to take time to recharge.
The concept of rest and relaxation is Regular Show’s main anchor. It’s a show that zooms in on two friends, Mordecai and Rigby, who are so lazy that all they try to do is to find a way out of working.
It’s amazingly hilarious, and at times, you might think it’s not a show that’ll offer lessons. After all, is there any moral behind trying to escape work? It might not be that obvious, but there are some benefits.
Read on to learn more about what these two best friends are fighting for! We’re optimistic you’ll gain lots of wisdom by reading their funny lines.
Best Regular Show Quotes
1. “You can’t touch music, but music can touch you.” – Mordecai
2. “Dude, you can’t run from the future!” – Mordecai
3. “No second chances.” – Ziggy
4. “Don’t be silly! Some of the greatest adventures can be had on the dance floor.” – Desdemona
5. “My God, all those one-star reviews—I wish I could take it all back.” – Anti-Pops
6. Mordecai: “I knew you cheated, dude. I was just waiting for you to come clean to teach you a lesson.”
Rigby: “Oh, so these blondes are all just wearing wigs to teach me a lesson, too?”
Mordecai: “Uh, no. They’re actually an evil secret club. We should probably run for our lives now.”
7. “You might be me, but you’re not the me I wanna be.” – Mordecai
8. “What is this place, this magical field? It’s wide, and it’s open; nothing’s concealed. It’s scenic and peaceful for us to enjoy, why this is the park, good show old boy. A place of great beauty for plenty to use, it inspires us all to go spread the news, to man, woman, child, or begging cowboy.
This is the park, good show old boy. The key to this place puts a smile on your face, it is the people that it does employ, why this is the park, good show old boy.” – Pops Maellard
9. Mordecai: “Why do you want to go so bad?”
Rigby: “Going to this concert could be the biggest moment of my life.”
Mordecai: “Wow, sounds like your life sucks.”
Rigby: “Shut up!”
Famous Regular Show Quotes
10. “Aw, how do you watch that? It’s like barfing rainbows in my eyes!” – Rigby
11. “Good show! Jolly good show!” – Pops Maellard
12. Mordecai: “Dude, Benson would’ve snapped his crank if we’d just upped and left work. You gotta be responsible sometimes.”
Rigby: “And that’s why we don’t have tickets for wrestling because all you can think about is Benson’s crank.”
13. “And Pops, what’s with the easy breezy? Speed it up a little, my pepperonis are roasting down here.” – Rigby
14. “Yeah, losers. It takes more than expired soda to have a party. It takes guests with breasts. And mine don’t count.” – Muscle Man
15. “Feeling weak? Looking pathetic? If you’re watching television, you probably are.” – Russian Video Host
Regular Show Quotes That’ll Never Get Old
16. Mordecai: “Stop playing for a second! When I went upstairs, Pops was getting out of the shower.”
Rigby: “Yeah, so?”
Mordecai: “And he didn’t have a towel.”
Mordecai: “I tried not to look and just give him the magazine, but I saw his—.”
Rigby: “His junk mail? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”
Mordecai: “No, dude, I’m mentally scarred. It’s like the image is glued in the inside of my eyelids. Every saggy, wrinkled, shriveled, pasty—.”
Rigby: “Whoa, whoa! Don’t put it in my head!”
17. “Mordecai! Do you remember seeing Pops naked? Pops naked? Nude? In the buff? Naked Pops, naked Pops, naked Pops!” – Rigby
18. Mordecai: “Dude, you’ve gotta stop pulling stuff out of the trash. It’s unnatural!”
Rigby: “You’re unnatural!”
19. “Benson’s gonna drop his balls when he sees how good we set up these chairs. He’s gonna be all like, ‘Oh no, my gumballs!’” – Rigby
20. “If you morons are lying to me, you’ll be on dish duty for the next month!” – Benson Dunwoody
More Regular Show Quotes to Dive Into
21. “Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is dumb.” – Doom Ma Geddon
22. “Hamboning will save your life someday! You’ll be all like, ‘What? You tryin’ to mug me?’” – Rigby
23. Mordecai: “We only have one chance at not getting fired.”
Rigby: “Okay. I’ll go get the shovel.”
24. Mordecai: “Don’t touch that cake.”
Rigby: “It’s a medical emergency!”
Mordecai: “You just ate a sandwich.”
Rigby: “Are you a doctor now? Did you go to medical school in the last five seconds?”
25. Eileen Roberts: “Woah, you guys were right! What an impressive vista.”
C.J.: “Yeah. Good call, guys!”
Rigby: “Good call is what I’m all about.”
Which Quote Can You Relate to the Most?
Finding a way out of our daily responsibilities will sometimes seem futile. More than that, should we really take time away from work? That might not be the case for workaholics, as people usually don’t want to miss out on anything to ensure they produce the best results.
However, will you be able to give your all if you’re exhausted and burned out? We’re not machines; we all need time to rest, relax, and laze around.
It’s not good to consistently run away from your responsibilities. But, we must strike a balance. Don’t work yourself to the bone that you end up demotivated and out of the zest for life.
Keep yourself inspired at work by taking time away from it. By doing so, you’ll refresh and recharge yourself and allow yourself more sources of inspiration.
Mordecai and Rigby might be extreme examples of the morals we’ve mentioned, but they’re helpful figures nonetheless. So, whenever you need advice on this topic, revisit the funniest and most meaningful words from these two best friends!