If you feel like many things are holding you back, read these Robin Sharma quotes and break free from the chains of fear!
As far as accomplishments and influence go, Robin Sharma might have experienced it all. He’s a Canadian writer and motivational speaker known for self-help books like The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and MegaLiving. But, before that, he also worked as a litigation lawyer.
Robin Sharma is known for working with big and famous clients like Nike, Unilever, NASA, and more. Well, it’s no surprise as he’s one of the world’s best personal mastery and leadership experts.
So, whether you own a big-time company or if you’re the average happy-go-lucky guy, we’re sure you’ll learn a lot from this list of the best Robin Sharma quotes.
Scroll through to the end, and start your journey to the top!
Continue to the complete list below.
Best Robin Sharma Quotes
1. “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.”
2. “Give out what you most want to come back.”
3. “Dream big. Start small. Act now.”
4. “Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle, and best at the end.”
5. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.”
6. “Your life is meant to be an epic story. How you think, perform, and live today is part of that script.”
7. “We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.”
8. “You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about yourself.”
9. “Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.”
Famous Robin Sharma Quotes
10. “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.”
11. “Worry drains the mind of its power and, sooner or later, it injures the soul.”
12. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, but are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
13. “Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.”
14. “Don’t confuse activity with productivity. Many people are simply busy being busy.”
15. “Today’s a great day to behave like the person you’ve always wanted to be.”
Robin Sharma Quotes About Life and Happiness
16. “The purpose of life is the life of purpose.”
17. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.”
18. “If you don’t act on life, life will act on you.”
19. “Happiness is a journey, not a destination.”
20. “Do your best and then let life do the rest.”
21. “Laughing is medicine for the soul.”
22. “Life is a series of moments. If you miss the moments, you miss your life.”
23. “Each day, life will send you little windows of opportunity. Your destiny will ultimately be defined by how you respond to these windows of opportunity. Shrink from them and your life will be small, feel the fear and run to them anyway, and your life will be big. Life’s just too short to play little.”
Also read: Happiness Quotes
Profound Robin Sharma Quotes That Are Packed With Lessons
24. “No one will believe in you until you believe in you.”
25. “Become one of the rare people who don’t know how to quit.”
26. “Go for great. Own your game. Be kind. Get big things done.”
27. “The only way to improve tomorrow is to know what you did wrong today.”
28. “Your thoughts can create magic and everything you have ever wanted. Today’s thoughts build tomorrow’s dreams.”
Robin Sharma Quotes on Success
29. “Great achievement always requires great sacrifice.”
30. “Sometimes, success isn’t about making the right decision, it’s more about making some decision.”
31. “Success is not a function of the size of your title but the richness of your contribution.”
32. “Success on the outside means nothing unless you also have success within.”
33. “Daily ripples of excellence over time become a tsunami of success.”
34. “What makes a champion is not how elegantly you start, but how strongly you finish.”
Also read: Success Quotes
Robin Sharma Quotes on Leadership
35. “Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact, influence, and inspiration.”
36. “Leadership is not a popularity contest; it’s about leaving your ego at the door. The name of the game is to lead without a title.”
37. “To the victim, adversity is bad. To the leader and warrior, hard times are life’s richest times of growth, opportunity, and possibility. Use them to fly.”
Short Robin Sharma Quotes to Gain Wisdom From
38. “Never overlook the power of simplicity.”
39. “Your ‘I can’ is more important than your IQ.”
40. “Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone.”
What Did Robin Sharma Teach You About Life and Success?
We may feel like the challenges we’re currently facing are the be-all and end-all of our lives. However, thanks to Robin Sharma, we see the world through an entirely new lens. As a speaker, he possesses the incredible power of using words to change the course of a person’s life.
We understand the value of gratitude in living a fulfilling, meaningful, and joyful life through him. Be thankful for both the good and the bad and the big and the small. By being grateful for whatever you’re given, there’s no way that your life will go down negatively; remember, positive thoughts create positive situations.
Robin Sharma also shares how crucial moving past one’s comfort zone is. Our toughest days and most difficult challenges are what would pave the way toward better days. Nothing great will be achieved quickly, so learn to work through the bad to get a taste of the good.
Lastly, love yourself; this is one of the core lessons we learn from Robin Sharma. No one could truly call himself happy and fulfilled if he did not love himself. Self-love is the ultimate goal and foundation of success and happiness in life.
We hope you were able to gain a few valuable lessons from this collection of Robin Sharma quotes. It’s never too late to start your journey to success. So, help yourself rise above challenges and read through this list whenever you need a boost.
What other lessons did you learn? Which Robin Sharma quotes are your favorites? Comment below!