Everyone with a dream or a goal in life can learn from these top 50 Taylor Swift quotes.
Taylor Swift is a definitive artist of the 21st century who will forever be remembered as someone who broke boundaries and acted on her inspiration. Ever since her hit, Tim McGraw, was released, she has produced countless singles and albums that never fail to touch her fans’ hearts.
At her young age, she has already won 11 Grammys! That’s a feat that even many veteran artists have yet to accomplish.
It’s hard to zoom in on just one lesson we can learn from Taylor Swift. But, no doubt, being fearless, believing in oneself, and rising above challenges are some of them. Whether you’re a Swiftie or not, we’re sure you’ll leave with some very valuable insights after reading through our list!
Continue to the complete collection below.
And don’t forget to check out these Selena Gomez quotes.
Best Taylor Swift Quotes
1. “You only get so many firsts; each one is a blessing.”
2. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
3. “Beauty is sincerity. There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful.”
4. “Apologizing when you have hurt someone who really matters to you takes nothing away from you.”
5. “Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good because the only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
6. “People haven’t always been there for me, but music always has.”
7. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak sometimes; you’re just strong enough to let go.”
8. “You are the only one who gets to decide what you will be remembered for.”
9. “Every day, I try to remind myself of the good in the world, the love I’ve witnessed, and the faith I have in humanity. We have to live bravely in order to truly feel alive, and that means not being ruled by our greatest fears.”
10. “There might be times when you put your whole heart and soul into something, and it is met with cynicism or skepticism, but you can’t let that crush you. You have to let that fuel you because we live in a world where anyone has the right to say anything that they want about you at any time, but just please remember that you have the right to prove them wrong.”
Famous Taylor Swift Quotes
11. “People are going to judge you anyway, so you might as well do what you want.”
12. “Never believe anyone who says you don’t deserve what you want.”
13. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”
14. “I’ve always been a hugger. If we all hugged more, the world would be a better place.”
15. “Unique and different is the new generation of beautiful. You don’t have to be like everyone else.”
Also read: Famous Quotes, Positive Quotes
Taylor Swift Quotes to Inspire Girls Worldwide
16. “Be yourself, chase your dreams, and just never say never. That’s the best advice I could ever give someone.”
17. “There are two ways you can get through pain. You can let it destroy you, or you can use it as fuel to drive you to dream bigger.”
18. “Knowing who you are and being independent and strong will be attractive to the right guy.”
19. “If you’re being met with resistance, that probably means doing something new. If you’re experiencing turbulence or pressure, that probably means you’re rising.”
20. “Grow a backbone, trust your gut, and know when to strike back. Be like a snake—only bite if someone steps on you.”
21. “To me, fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
22. “Never compare yourself to the beautiful girls. There’s always someone gorgeous who will make you feel like you’re not.”
23. “You can walk away and say, ‘We don’t need this.’ But something in your eyes says, ‘We can beat this.’”
24. “Being fearless isn’t being 100% not fearful; it’s being terrified, but you jump anyway.”
Also read: Encouraging Quotes, Strong Women Quotes
Wise Taylor Swift Quotes to Learn About Life
25. “Life is a ruthless game unless you play it good and play it right.”
26. “Life is like walking; you take one step at a time.”
27. “Life isn’t how to survive the storm; it’s about how to dance in the rain.”
28. “The lesson I’ve learned the most often in life is that you’re always going to know more in the future than you know now.”
29. “Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.”
30. “I think there is a lesson in knowing that you can live your life in a way that you’re proud of and people are still gonna take shots.”
Also read: Justin Bieber Quotes
Short Taylor Swift Quotes That’ll Empower You
31. “Just be yourself; there is no one better.”
32. “I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”
33. “Today is never too late to be brand new.”
34. “Never forget the essence of your spark!”
35. “If you’re lucky enough to be different, never change.”
36. “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”
37. “You are not the opinion of someone who doesn’t know you.”
38. “My ultimate goal is to end up being happy. Most of the time.”
Also read: Jhene Aiko Quotes
Taylor Swift Quotes That Will Make You Think About Love
39. “Love is unpredictable, and it’s frustrating, and it’s tragic, and it’s beautiful. And even though there’s no way to feel like I’m an expert at it, it’s worth writing songs about—more than anything else I’ve ever experienced in my life.”
40. “I write songs about my adventures and misadventures, most of which concern love. Love is a tricky business. But if it weren’t, I wouldn’t be so enthralled with it.”
41. “I love you like I love sparkles and having the last word. And that’s real love.”
42. “We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls breaks.”
43. “I’ve learned that you can’t predict love or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.”
44. “Your feelings are so important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you’re heartbroken, but tomorrow you’ll be in love again.”
45. “I write a lot of songs about love, and I think that’s because, to me, love seems like this huge complicated thing. But it seems like every once in a while, two people get it figured out, and two people get it right. And so I think the rest of us, we walk around daydreaming about what that might be like. To find that one great love, where all of a sudden everything that seemed to be so complicated became simple. And everything that used to seem so wrong all of a sudden seemed right because you were with the person who made you feel fearless.”
46. “When I was a little girl, I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales, you meet Prince Charming, and he’s everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales, the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape, so you always know who he is. Then you grow up, and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape, and he’s not easy to spot; he’s really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”
Also read: Billie Eilish Quotes, Jennifer Lopez Quotes
Other Taylor Swift Quotes for All the Swifties Out There
47. “Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads, and you’ve had a bunch of bad days, and there are different ways you can deal with it, and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music.”
48. “We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.”
49. “Spending a lot of time alone gave me a lot of time to think—a lot of time to think gave me the time to write songs.”
50. “Throughout all of the changes that have happened in my life, one of the priorities I’ve had is to never change the way I write songs and the reasons I write songs. I write songs to help me understand life a little more. I write songs to get past things that cause me pain. And I write songs because sometimes life makes more sense to me when it’s being sung in a chorus and when I can write it in a verse.”
Which of Taylor Swift’s Quotes or Songs Changed Your Life?
Making a mark in the music industry and being successful is challenging in itself. But, doing that while remaining humble, true to yourself, and grounded is a whole new ballgame. Taylor Swift, one of the most famous artists today, did just that.
She was previously a small-town girl with big dreams. It took more than just sheer talent to get to the top; she had to work harder than ever and push through, no matter how tough it got. Taylor Swift’s efforts paid off, and she’s now one of the most awarded artists of all time.
Today, through her words and her music, she continues to inspire other aspiring artists and little girls worldwide to fight for their dreams. Be fearless when facing roadblocks and know that contentment, happiness, and success lie on the other side.
We also learn that no one else can help you get closer to your goals other than yourself through her. Believe in yourself and recognize the talent and power you have within you.
Taylor Swift is at the pinnacle of her success, but she remains grounded and humble—always open to sharing her journey with others in hopes that people will succeed like her. More than this, she is open to criticism; she even used them as a source of inspiration for her songs!
There’s a lot more to her than meets the eye. So, the next time you listen to any of Taylor Swift’s songs, remember the lessons you’ve learned from today’s list. Maybe you can add to them when you reread our collection!
Are you a Swiftie? Which of Taylor Swift’s songs or quotes are your favorites? Comment below.