Brace yourself for a ton of insightful lessons as you read these The Amazing World of Gumball quotes!
Ben Bocquelet’s The Amazing World of Gumball takes place in the fictional city of Elmore, California. It revolves around the life of Gumball Watterson, a 12-year-old blue cat.
Darwin, his adopted goldfish brother and best friend, always accompanied Gumball. Together, they get into various shenanigans and untoward situations around the city. They even got lost in the forest, lost their mom, and many more!
However, using Gumball’s imagination, they were able to come up with brilliant and out-of-the-box solutions to overcome their challenges. No doubt, their journey will remind us that a person with a creative mind can always find a way to solve any problem.
The Amazing World of Gumball is truly a masterpiece that conveys some of the greatest lessons for everyone. For one, it teaches us the benefits of our imagination. Add this collection to your must-reads if you love cartoons that impart life-changing lessons!
Read the complete list below.
And make sure to check out these Over the Garden Wall quotes and Infinity Train quotes.
Best The Amazing World of Gumball Quotes
1. “When life gives you lemons, you gotta make some lemonade!” – Gumball Watterson
2. “It’s better to have loved, and watched that love burn before your very eyes than to have never loved at all.” – Gumball Watterson
3. “We should enjoy every moment of our life, ’cause it can be very long or very short.” – Gumball Watterson
4. “I think cheese is better than cake because you can have cheesecake, but you can’t have cakecheese!” – Gumball Watterson
5. Nicole Watterson: “What would you do if you were me?”
Richard Watterson: “If I’d done everything you’ve done? Sleep till I’m 40.”
Nicole Watterson: “I mean, what should I do with my life?”
Richard Watterson: “Hmm, maybe start living it?”
6. “Seventy-nine percent of stair accidents happen on the stairs.” – Gumball Watterson
7. “You’re just a drop of embarrassment, in an ocean of shame.” – Darwin Watterson
8. “She wouldn’t go around body-shaming people or mocking people for being old. So why is it okay to go after me because I’m wrong? She’s wrong-shaming me!” – Gumball Watterson
The Amazing World of Gumball Quotes to Understand Its Lessons
9. Darwin Watterson: “Gumball! How’s it going?”
Gumball Watterson: “Ah, it’s great. Except for the fact that this is turning out to be the worst day of my life!”
10. Gumball Watterson: “What’s the one thing adults could have if they were granted a wish?”
Richard Watterson: “Can’t say that, can’t say that, can’t say that either—money?”
11. Nicole Watterson: “Surely, there must be something you’re good at.”
Gumball Watterson: “Hmm, I guess I’m just good at being happy.”
12. Darwin Watterson: “See, this is exactly what I’m talking about. If I’m not your sidekick, then why do you use me for stupid things like this? If you had a ladder, you wouldn’t need me here at all!”
Gumball Watterson: “Shh! At least a ladder would know how to shut up when I’m trying to sneak into someone’s house!”
Darwin Watterson: “That’s for demoting me from a sidekick to a footstool.”
13. “Gumball! You wouldn’t steal a car, you wouldn’t steal a woman’s purse, you wouldn’t steal a cell phone! Piracy is stealing!” – Darwin Watterson
14. Gumball Watterson: “Don’t move. Her vision is based on movement.”
Tina Rex: “That only works in movies.”
15. “Assassinated at the talent show? This is terrible! No, wait. This is what I’ve been waiting for!” – Gumball Waterson
Hilarious The Amazing World of Gumball Quotes for Some Good Laughs
16. Gumball Watterson: “Darwin? I thought you ran away forever?”
Darwin Watterson: “I got hungry.”
17. “So, you thought you could drag me to the bottom of the lake just to eat me later? Well, guess what, punk? I’m a fish, with legs.” – Darwin Watterson
18. Hector Jötunheim: “Why did the chicken cross the road? For a perfectly legitimate reason!”
Gumball Watterson: “Dude, that’s not a joke; that’s a sentence.”
19. Darwin Watterson: “We gotta get out of here!”
Gumball Watterson: “No, we have to go back.”
Darwin Watterson: “You’re right; we gotta fight them!”
Gumball Watterson: “No, I mean we have to go back because I left my butt in there. But yeah, that too.”
The Amazing World of Gumball Quotes That’ll Give You Nuggets of Wisdom
20. “My brain is amazing. When I find something boring, it actually prevents me from hearing it.” – Gumball Waterson
21. “No Anais, the only way to destroy an enemy forever is to make them your friend.” – Darwin Watterson
22. “That’s not what you are; it’s just how you feel.” – Gumball Watterson
23. “But, what if you offer love instead of hatred?” – Darwin Watterson
24. “Why is the world so cruel?” – Gumball Watterson
25. Anais Watterson: “Now, lie down and tell me what happens from the start.”
Gumball Watterson: “Well, I’m at school.”
Anais Watterson: “Classic anxiety dream. Probably represents your fear of not fitting in.”
Gumball Watterson: “And at one point, Dad was there.”
Anais Watterson: “Representing your fear of authority, most likely.”
Gumball Watterson: “And he became a centaur president.”
Anais Watterson: “Well, that could represent a fear of horses in the White House?”
Gumball Watterson: “Okay, so Dad has a laser shooting out of his butt. Mr. Small’s head fell off. Then I found a pineapple in the locker, so I started dancing in the cosmos. And then, Darwin kissed her! So, what does that mean?”
Anais Watterson: “Okay, uh, the pineapple is Penny—sweet on the inside but hard for you to handle, I guess. And the butt-laser, that must be, uh, because you need to chew your food more! And, uh, the cosmos, the ballet, the head of Mr. Small, the evil look, the kiss, the laser—.”
Anais’s Brain: “Brain cramp!”
Darwin Watterson: “Well, that’s what you get for trying to apply a rational solution to an irrational problem!”
How Far Has Your Imagination Taken You?
In the series, Gumball Watterson’s imagination is one of the best tools he uses to solve any mystery. This tool has been a great help, mainly in the part where they need to save their mom. With his creativity, Gumball constructs a basic outline that guides their rescue mission.
This is something we can all take away from Gumball’s adventures. Always find an opportunity to broaden your imagination and creativity, as they will help us escape and triumph over any circumstance. Remember, in times of trouble, your mind will be your greatest asset.
Alongside that, it’s also something that will help you shape your future. When you harness the power of your mind, it will not just help you solve your problems. It will also bring you a more positive view of the world!
Hopefully, this collection was able to make you realize how beneficial and essential imagination is in life. So, be imaginative enough to think about impossible things and make them possible!