Be fearless in showing your authentic self to others by reading through this list of be real quotes!
Sometimes, being real is the hardest part of our lives. The harsh reality of life hits us so often that we tend to go into hiding. After all, it’s easy to hide behind a mask pretending everything is okay when, in reality, it’s not.
This habit leads us to have a hard time being honest with ourselves out of fear of harsh judgment.
However, denying your authentic self doesn’t make your negative feelings and worries disappear. You will just end up suffering more and more until you can no longer take it.
So, let this collection inspire you to be real—to the world, to others, and especially to yourself.
By reading through this list, you will learn to accept your true self and make you confident to show the real you!
And don’t forget to check out these be bold quotes.
Best Be Real Quotes
1. “Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!” – Jonathan Harnisch
2. “Everybody can relate to being real or true. Somehow, someway, you want to be real and true.” – Future
3. “When you are real, you don’t mind being hurt.” – Margery Williams Bianco
4. “If you’re treated a certain way, you become a certain kind of person. If certain things are described to you as being real, they’re real for you whether they’re real or not.” – James Baldwin
5. “Being real has nothing to do with the world. But, the world has a lot to do with the real you.” – Hiral Nagda
6. “Being real is what keeps me humble. It doesn’t matter how much money I make or how much I accomplish. What’s critical is staying real to myself and keeping my feet on the ground. That’s what helps keep me going.” – Anuel AA
7. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life, or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called perfection, which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Dan Pearce
8. “Real is hard to find, and sometimes harder to differentiate. Fakes are acceptable by many because it takes a lot of strength and courage to be real and more to stay real.” – Annelise Lords
9. “To be real is to be who you are according to the purpose which God wants you to accomplish but not to be who people want you to be according to what they think you should be.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
10. “You need to be real enough to be believable, but you don’t necessarily have to be real enough to be real. There is a distinction.” – Bradley Whitford
Famous Quotes on Being Real
11. “If you can be anything, be real.” – Nikki Rowe
12. “Being real is what is important.” – Gavin Rossdale
13. “Being real is much less exhausting than being a fake.” – Christine E. Szymanski
14. “Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.” – Lil Wayne
15. “So much possibility lives within the beauty of your authenticity. Be real.” – Scott Stabile
16. “It’s okay to love something a little too much, as long as it’s real to you.” – Gerard Way
17. “To me, being real is being yourself. You know, that’s whether you’re a pop artist or whatever.” – Tee Grizzley
Be Real Quotes to Inspire Authenticity
18. “Better to just be real. Show up and do your job and be a nice person.” – Elisabeth Röhm
19. “That’s something we are really big on—just being real, authentic, being yourself, not letting this lifestyle change you.” – YG Entertainment
20. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice, to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” – Brené Brown
21. “I am the kind of person who will love the real version of you no matter how bad and broken than accepting the perfect and polished but fake version of you.” – Mahrukh Sethi
Be Real Quotes to Help You Live Life on Your Own Terms
22. “I’m being real, and that’s the thing to do. I’m just living and loving.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “The easiest way to gain someone’s trust is to deserve it. This should be pretty easy, assuming you’re just being you and being real. Minimal effort too.” – Ashly Lorenzana
25. “We can be shiny and perfect and admired, or we can be real and honest and vulnerable and loved. But we actually do have to choose.” – Glennon Doyle
26. “Your ideal life is your real life. Be true to yourself and honor your preferences.” – Maria Erving
Also read: Courage Quotes
Be Real Quotes That Zoom in on Life’s Sad Reality
27. “Being real is over-expected and underappreciated.” – Muneer H. Waheed
28. “Being real, honest, authentic—too many women in the public eye are afraid to be authentic because they are afraid they will be judged.” – Dawn O’Porter
29. “Seems like ain’t nothing cool about being real. No one’s honest about what they feel.” – Lyrica Anderson
Be Real Quotes That’ll Remind You to Be True to Yourself
30. “If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life.” – Steve Bannon
31. “The most significant thing is to always stay true to yourself. What brought you to where you are will continue to separate you. The thing is to be different.” – Mickie James
32. “Just keep being true to yourself; if you’re passionate about something, go for it. Don’t sacrifice anything, just have fun.” – Blake Lewis
33. “There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be true to yourself.” – Anthony Rapp
34. “Being sincere and true to yourself defines your authenticity.” – Arsenio V Manalo Jr.
35. “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.” – Edmond Mbiaka
36. “You just got to be kind and stay true to yourself and follow what makes you happy inside.” – Diana Silvers
37. “Whatever things you go through, you stay true to who you are and your core values.” – Sophie Grégoire Trudeau
38. “I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.” – Aaliyah
Also read: Keep Calm Quotes
Meaningful Be Real Quotes for Everyone Who Fears Others’ Opinions
39. “Being real is the hardest thing to do when everybody is watching you.” – P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
40. “Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone.” – Anonymous
41. “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” – Frederick Douglass
42. “Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
43. “Tell people how it is, be real, and be honest. If you see something wrong, make sure you speak up. Being this way will naturally eliminate the snakes and fakes.” – John Maiorana
44. “Some will wear masks their entire life because they care about what other people think, while others remove the mask to be who they truly are.” – Shannon L. Alder
45. “If people don’t appreciate your real self, it’s hard to be with them, but you only find true friends by showing that self and trusting.” – Jay Woodman
46. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” – Frank Zappa
Be Real Quotes for Those Who Struggle to Express Themselves
47. “Being real these days ain’t easy.” – Bun B
48. “It’s so easy to be insecure about your looks or if you’re wearing the right clothes, or your hair and makeup. And I think it’s just so important to stay true to who you are.” – Sadie Sink
49. “I’ve always been someone who believes in being real and embraced my imperfections with pride rather than covering them up.” – Zareen Khan
Short Be Real Quotes That’ll Catch Your Attention
50. “I’ve always tried to stay true to my authentic self.” – Katie Couric
51. “Being a role model is about being true to myself.” – Idina Menzel
52. “Think of what you are. How very far you are from being real.” – John Bettis
53. “The only reason I am successful is because I have stayed true to myself.” – Lindsey Stirling
54. “Just be honest with yourself. That opens the door.” – Vernon Howard
55. “Being real ain’t got no drawbacks.” – Harold Gonzalez-Mejia
More Be Real Quotes to Think About
56. “The sick constriction of the heart was undeniable; there was a melancholy truth in the fact that it was suffering which made me, I thought, at last real to myself.” – Alfred Hayes
57. “Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. Help others. Drink deeply from good books. Make friendship a fine art. Build a shelter against a rainy day.” – John Wooden
58. “Your true self must shine through to attract the person who mirrors the highest vision of you.” – Collette O’Mahony
59. “One way to avoid what has already been done is to be true to yourself.” – Ramsey Campbell
60. “I’m not a bit changed, not really. I’m only just pruned down and branched out. The real me back here is just the same.” – L. M. Montgomery
Are You Confident Enough to Show the World the Real You?
In today’s world, it seems like everyone is playing a role or trying to be someone they’re not. We constantly attempt to fit in, making it harder and harder to be confident to show our real selves. This kind of habit and mentality also makes us deny our wants, passions, and even talents.
If we continue down this road, we will never find true happiness. After all, it is only through living life as authentically as possible that we find genuine contentment and fulfillment.
So, the only way to bring about a good life is by being honest. Be honest to yourself and the world and acknowledge your shortcomings, flaws, and weaknesses instead of trying to be more like those around you. By doing this, you can unlock the confidence that will allow you to succeed in ways fakeness never could.
Plus, when others see you’re brave enough to show the real you, you’ll gain their respect and adoration. Building relationships with others would be much easier because, after all, authenticity and honesty are your main foundations.
With that, we hope this list of be real quotes was able to bring out the best in you! Remember that being real is the only way to live a fulfilling life. So, stop trying so hard to be perfect and be your most genuine self!