If you need some advice on effectively working toward success, then this collection of the top 60 consistency quotes is for you.
Each one of us has dreams. But, before we reach the point where these things are attainable, we need to go through countless roadblocks.
Facing one of these challenges doesn’t mean that we have to give up on our dreams. It only means that we need to be more persistent in achieving them.
To be persistent means continuously making an effort to find ways to succeed. Unfortunately, many people get demotivated once faced with even just one challenge.
To avoid that, we’ve gathered some of the best quotes about consistency to push you to continue on.
Read the complete list below, and note down some of the best pieces of advice you’ve gotten!
Best Consistency Quotes
1. “Consistency is what counts; you have to be able to do things over and over again.” – Hank Aaron
2. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
3. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” – Roy T. Bennett
4. “Do it again and again. Consistency makes the raindrops create holes in the rock. Whatever is difficult can be done easily with regular attendance, attention, and action.” – Israelmore Ayivor
5. “Consistency is an under-appreciated inspirational quality. It’s that ability to conduct yourself in a consistent, reliable manner that others will respect and appreciate.” – Del Suggs
6. “Being persistent may lead you to the door but consistency is the key that unlocks it.” – Kenny Dasinger
7. “Consistency is more important than perfection.” – Anonymous
8. “Consistency is the belt that fastens excellence in position. If you don’t do it repeatedly, you’ll not excel in it.” – Israelmore Ayivor
9. “If you want to be taken seriously, be consistent.” – Anonymous
Famous Consistency Quotes
10. “If you are aiming at the top, consistency is the name of the game.” – Olawale Daniel
11. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.” – Anthony Robbins
12. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” – Anthony Robbins
13. “Consistency is the key! If you can’t be consistent, then you can’t be anything.” – Tony Gaskins
14. “Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.” – Aldous Huxley
15. “In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.” – Roger Staubach
16. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Consistency Quotes to Motivate You
17. “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” – John C. Maxwell
18. “We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all. Start small so you don’t get discouraged and give up. Remember, it is all about consistency.” – Khloe Kardashian
19. “Consistency is what transforms average into excellence.” – Anonymous
20. “Consistency paired with self-discipline is crucial to achieving your goals and being successful.” – Brian Tracy
21. “You cannot be a winner without maturity and consistency.” – Marco Silva
22. “Consistency always leads to excellence. Whatever you do in life, always be consistent.” – Anonymous
23. “I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and lows.” – Drew Barrymore
24. “Dreams will come true when you are awakened to the situation and work on it with consistency.” – Anil Sinha
Also read: Excellence Quotes
Wise Consistency Quotes That Will Give You Valuable Lessons
25. “A consistent man believes in destiny, a capricious man in chance.” – Benjamin Disraeli
26. “An intelligent consistency is the foundation of genius.” – Chris Matakas
27. “Consistency is a key element, without which a leader is incapable of getting respect, success, or even developing confidence in others.” – Daniel Transon
28. “People like consistency. Whether it’s a store or a restaurant, they want to come in and see what you are famous for.” – Millard Drexler
29. “Consistency is found in that work whose whole and detail are suitable to the occasion. It arises from circumstance, custom, and nature.” – Vitruvius
30. “Breaking bad habits is like training a dog—you got to be consistent.” – Sanita Belgrave
31. “Consistency also teaches us that some things do not change, though we may wish they would. Not everything bends to our personal preferences.” – Kim John Payne
32. “Consistency. It’s the jewel worth wearing. It’s the anchor worth weighing. It’s the thread worth weaving. It’s a battle worth winning.” – Charles Swindoll
Short Consistency Quotes to Think About
33. “Trust is built with consistency.” – Lincoln Chafee
34. “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.” – Oscar Wilde
35. “Part of courage is simple consistency.” – Peggy Noonan
36. “Long-term consistency trumps short-term intensity.” – Bruce Lee
37. “Consistency is the foundation of virtue.” – Francis Bacon
38. “What is consistent in your life is your life.” – Abdul Rauf
39. “Without consistency, there is no moral strength.” – Robert Owen
40. “Consistency is always the best teacher.” – Stephon Marbury
Consistency Quotes for Work and Success
41. “The hallmark of excellence, the test of greatness, is consistency.” – Jim Tressel
42. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
43. “The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.” – Zak Frazer
44. “You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That’s the mark of a true professional.” – Joe Paterno
45. “Across professions, consistency is a direct product of work ethic.” – Harsha Bhogle
46. “The secret of success is constancy of purpose.” – Benjamin Disraeli
47. “Consistency is the fruit of the tree of success. The more you do something effectively and with a goal in mind, the better you will get at it and the more you will feel fulfilled.” – Dan O’Brien
48. “If you want to be successful, you need consistency and if you don’t have it, you’ve got no chance.” – Paul Merson
49. “Consistency is one of the biggest factors to accomplishment and success.” – Byron Pulsifer
Also read: Quotes for Work
Consistency Quotes That Will Push You Toward Your Goals
50. “Daily, consistent, focused, faithful expectation raises the miracle power of achieving your dreams.” – John Di Lemme
51. “The harder the struggle, the bigger the gain. The important thing is to stick with it, repetitively and consistently.” – Mara Schiavocampo
52. “The secret to winning is constant, consistent management.” – Tom Landry
53. “But I’ve also found that consistency has always been the major setback in my being able to successfully reach my goal within an ideal amount of time–the more inconsistent I was, the longer it would take for me to get that check mark on my task list.” – Eric Thomas
54. “I don’t have a formula to pass on. I always did it my own way. Even today, I hold my independence close. It’s what’s most precious to me. Passion. Risk. Tenacity. Consistency. This is my professional history.” – Giorgio Armani
55. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C.K.
More Quotes About Consistency
56. “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago.” – Bernard Berenson
58. “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing. That’s the Law of Consistency. It doesn’t matter how talented you are. It doesn’t matter how many opportunities you receive. If you want to grow, consistency is key.” – John C. Maxwell
59. “Consistency is knowing that the immediate solution might not be visible, but the immediate next steps are always there, leading towards restoration.” – Dexter A. Daniels
60. “By being consistent with your efforts, you will find that things will start to change in what will appear to be subtle ways because we are less likely to take notice of things when they no longer challenge us.” – Jenny Stanley-Matthews
Do You Consider Yourself to Be Consistent When It Comes to Pursuing Your Dreams?
Having dreams and goals is one way to make life more meaningful. By having something to look forward to, we’re given the will and power to work through life and its many challenges. Sadly, life is never always cheerful; there will always be times when you just feel down in the dumps because of a mistake, failure, or even just because of a bad day.
However, we shouldn’t succumb to this negative phase and stop working for our goals. Try and try again whenever you’re faced with something that doesn’t work. Be consistent in working for your dreams, and someday, the opportunity to grab it will be within reach.
We can’t just stop and start another goal when faced with a roadblock. After all, doing so will never bring you closer to your aim; you’ll just be stagnant, never achieving what you clearly can. So, take a deep breath, look at things from different angles, and continue fighting for what you want.
Remember that consistency is what will draw the line between failure and success. So, keep these quotes handy whenever you need a reminder or a push in the right direction.
Did you learn anything new from these consistency quotes? Which quotes were most relevant to you? Join the discussion below.