If you need some wise and life-changing words that will inspire you, then make sure to read our collection of epic quotes.
The most epic things in life are the ones that will guide us and push us to be better. We need these motivations because life is tough, and it will test our determination.
Through experiences, failures, and mistakes, reality teaches us to work hard and invest in our growth. After all, life does not give us what we want right away. We must persevere for our dreams.
So, as part of our journey toward success, we must keep listening to epic pieces of advice and statements that will change our mindset.
Check our collection if you are interested in reading quotes that will teach you a great lesson!
Let’s get started.
And make sure to read these brilliant quotes and mind-blowing quotes.
Best Epic Quotes
1. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life—think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
3. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities, it is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
5. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” – Anonymous
6. “Get busy living, or get busy dying.” – Anonymous
7. “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
9. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” – Amy Tan
Most Epic Quotes of All Time
11. “But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” – Ernest Hemingway
12. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” – Winston Churchill
14. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C. S. Lewis
15. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
16. “The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not to give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized, never knowing.” – Jim Rohn
Epic Quotes to Give You the Motivation to Be Better
17. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
18. “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Anonymous
19. “In order to succeed, we must first believe we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
20. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it, whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama
21. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
22. “Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Anonymous
23. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
24. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
25. “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
26. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
Epic Quotes About Life
27. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “If you’re searching for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” – Anonymous
29. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
30. “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
31. “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions in a way that serves the world and you.” – Richard Branson
32. “Life is a series of baby steps along the way, and if you add up these tiny little steps you take toward your goal, whatever it is, whether it’s giving up something, a terrible addiction, or trying to work your way through an illness.” – Hoda Kotb
33. “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump
Epic Quotes About Love
34. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
35. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
36. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
Short Epic Quotes
37. “Imitation is suicide.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
39. “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.” – Anonymous
40. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
41. “Sometimes, you need to walk alone to find yourself.” – Anonymous
42. “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” – Anonymous
43. “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.” – Anonymous
44. “Your future needs you. Your past doesn’t.” – Anonymous
45. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Anonymous
46. “Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.” – Oliver James
47. “A journey of a thousand leagues begins beneath one’s feet.” – Lao Tzu
48. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
Epic Quotes for Everyone Who Needs Hope
49. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” – Anonymous
50. “Hope is the ability to hear the melody of the future. Faith is the courage to dance to it today.” – Anonymous
51. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” – Anonymous
Epic Quotes That’ll Help You Bring Out Your Authentic Self
52. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
53. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres
54. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
55. “Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.” – Vanessa Hudgens
Epic Quotes That’ll Show You the Importance of Friendship
56. “Friends are a part of the glue that holds life and faith together.” – Anonymous
57. “Do what you must, and your friends will adjust.” – Robert Brault
58. “Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” – Anonymous
Wise Epic Quotes That’ll Change Something in You
59. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” – Robin Williams
60. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
61. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
62. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
63. “In every journey comes a moment, one like no other. And at that moment, you must decide between who you are and who you want to be.” – J. C. Marino
64. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
65. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
66. “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself—the invisible battles inside all of us—that’s where it’s at.” – Jesse Owens
Poetic Epic Quotes That Are Full of Meaning
67. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen
68. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
69. “A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.” – George R. R. Martin
70. “Once we have total power, what’s to keep us from becoming villains ourselves?” – Marissa Meyer
Did These Epic Quotes Give You Realizations About Life?
Every once in a while, we will need some words to inspire us. It is essential to our growth because we learn from people with more experience than us. But, at least once, we have heard something epic that improved our mindset and broadened our perspective in life.
There will be words that will instantly change us once we’ve heard them. What is important is that we apply them in our life. Moreover, we must carefully choose what things will shape our identities and our outlook on life.
In our collection, we made sure that you have read the best quotes that will lead you toward success in life. We hope that this list served as a great help in your journey of growth. Remember, change your mindset, and you will reach epic heights, too!