If you’re feeling down or in need of some positive inspiration, let this list of God is good quotes lift your spirit!
In today’s world, when people experience pain and suffering, they think God has abandoned them or doesn’t love them anymore. They forget the phrase, “God is good,” and choose to turn away from Him.
But, it’s important to remember that God doesn’t give us challenges we can’t surpass.
He wants us to stand firm in the face of temptation and learn to overcome our weaknesses. You may not notice, but God is always there—both in times of trouble and in times of joy.
However, many people don’t see God’s goodness for us.
To help you realize this, read our list from beginning to end. You’ll surely see His kindness and love for us!
Let’s get started!
Best God Is Good Quotes
1. “God is good all the time. He never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” – Anonymous
2. “God’s goodness is the root of all goodness.” – William Tyndale
3. “Remembering the goodness of God in the past will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” – Esther Fleece Allen
4. “God is good, even when life is not. Believe in Him.” – Anonymous
5. “The Bible tells us that God knows the end from the beginning, and He has predestined His good into your life.” – Eddie Snipes
6. “God is good to us, that’s true. But we think there are happier days for us in the life we’re going to.” – Edward H. Donnelly
7. “We have to grasp that God’s goodness is true and beautiful.” – Matt Brown
8. “God is good, not because of the wonderful, but the other way around. The wonderful is because God is good.” – Kirk Manton
9. “When a blind man says, ‘God is good,’ this should be an eye-opener to those who can see.” – Anthony Liccione
10. “God is good. God is real. He is the only light in this world, and God has no fear.” – Anonymous
Inspirational God Is Good Quotes to Show His Presence in Your Life
11. “God is waiting to satisfy us, yet His goodness will not satisfy us if we are already full of other things.” – John Bevere
12. “God is good, a hiding place in tough times. He recognizes and welcomes anyone looking for help, no matter how desperate the trouble.” – Anonymous
13. “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God in your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Anonymous
Short God Is Good Quotes That Contain Important Lessons
14. “God is good, the ultimate good, so He can’t always be nice.” – Marnie Swedberg
15. “God is good all the time. Every time.” – Russell Wilson
16. “God is good to me, even when life doesn’t feel good to me.” – Lysa TerKeurst
17. “This is true faith, a living confidence in the goodness of God.” – Martin Luther
18. “Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two.” – Anonymous
God Is Good Quotes to Strengthen Your Faith in Him
19. “Because God is good, we have an infinite number of reasons to praise Him in our homes.” – Gloria Furman
20. “Mornings are considered the perfect time to pray. It is when you get a fresh start and just meditate on the goodness of God in your life.” – Rebecca Small
21. “God is so good. Hold strong to your faith and offer testimony to the miracles that He performs. Take a knee and praise Him for what He has done and what He will do!” – Anonymous
God Is Good Quotes to Make You Feel Grateful
22. “I find joy in every day, not because life is always good, but because God is.” – Anonymous
23. “So be kind, and be grateful that God is kind. It is a happy way to live.” – Jeffrey R. Holland
24. “So God, I cannot pen the thoughts of all Your love and care, far beyond my human power, but God! I’m glad You’re there!” – Greta Zwaan
25. “Living in joy is choosing to celebrate God’s grace and goodness and favor toward you. It’s taking pleasure in who God is for you, being confident in who you are in Him, and intentionally seeing others for the joy God has for them.” – Rob Coscia
God Is Good Quotes That You Need to Remember
26. “Only God is good. We can make good works, we can be called good folks, we can do good, but we cannot be good.” – Mac Canoza
27. “You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion.” – Meister Eckhart
28. “God is absolutely good; and so, assuredly, the cause of all that is good.” – Walter Raleigh
God Is Good Quotes for Those Who Doubt Him
29. “If God’s goodness is not enough to make you believe in Him, nothing will.” – Samuel Zulu
30. “Don’t look too far to see how good this God is. You don’t have to look at the Bible characters to see. Just look and see what He’s doing in my life. His name is Jesus Christ. This God is too good.” – Mary Tornyenyor
31. “I believe in God not because my parents told me, not because the church told me, but because I’ve experienced His goodness and mercy myself.” – Anonymous
32. “But from their first word of Him, from the message that He was found and was alive, none of the people of Carlow had really doubted it. They are simple country people, and they know that God is good.” – Booth Tarkington
God Is Good Quotes From the Bible
33. “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” – Psalm 34:8
34. “Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever!” – 1 Chronicle 16:34
35. “For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving.” – 1 Timothy 4:4
36. “The Lord is good to all, and His mercy is over all that He has made.” – Psalm 145:9
37. “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.” – Nahum 1:7
38. “Oh, how abundant is Your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!” – Psalm 31:19
39. “For you are God, O Sovereign Lord. Your words are truth, and You have promised these good things to Your servant.” – 2 Samuel 7:28
40. “As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.” – Genesis 50:20
More God Is Good Quotes That Express the Almighty’s Generosity
41. “How merciful is our God. How kind. How patient. How reluctant to judge and how desirous to save!” – Gavin Cox
42. “When God takes something from your grasp, He’s not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better.” – Anonymous
43. “God is not some distant, far-away, absentee father. No, He is present, He cares, and He doesn’t want you to worry.” – Pauline Creeden
44. “God will never leave us or forsake us. He stands right beside us when we feel most helpless. He gives words when there are none. Knowledge when there isn’t any. He can do all things.” – Caleb Breakey
45. “We are no longer in competition with anyone for anything, be it love, favor, peace, happiness, or success. We have an abundant never-ending source of supply because God Almighty is our provider.” – Paula Casill
46. “God has made an enormous investment in you. First, He created you. Second, He shaped you with spiritual gifts and personality. Then He sent Jesus to die for you. God has made an incredible investment in your life!” – Rick Warren
47. “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
48. “In truth, God is reachable. You can always count on Him in times when you feel that the world has forgotten and turned its back on you. He is never far; He is never absent.” – Ben Lance
49. “But if the Bible and human history have taught us anything, it’s that God has a habit of achieving great things through small, humble, and outwardly unimpressive means.” – Tony Payne
50. “People may break your heart and drive you crazily. God is the only dependable person you should rely on.” – Israelmore Ayivor
Have You Already Experienced God’s Goodness?
God’s goodness and love are the only things we can always count on in this life. However, sometimes, we have difficulty finding His goodness because we are too busy looking for it in the wrong places.
One example is that many people think His goodness comes from money, power, and fame. But, this kind of thinking is wrong. God’s goodness is greater than any of these material things!
The way He provides for you in times of trouble is one of the examples of His goodness. Another thing is the beauty of the world we live in. From each sunrise to the drops of rain, and even to the rainbows—God’s goodness is present in all of these things.
It’s easy to get distracted and lose sight of these things. But, just take a breather and learn to appreciate the beauty of your surroundings. Life can be hard sometimes, but God’s goodness will always see you through!
With that, we hope this list of God is good quotes was able to open your eyes to see the kindness of the Lord. Everything in life is part of His perfect plan, so just move through life with confidence, grace, and faith!