This collection of God’s plan quotes will make you believe that everything happens for a reason and that His plans are greater than what we could ever think of.
We may plan, try to think ahead, and organize things, but we won’t be able to control everything.
These kinds of instances make some people start questioning the Almighty’s plans. But, just put your complete faith in Him and realize that it is what would help you keep going.
By living and understanding God’s plan, we’ll realize that the lows won’t always be lows, and the highs won’t always be highs.
However, at the end of everything, He has planned total and complete happiness for all His people. The highs and the lows in between are Him simply molding us into our best possible selves.
Don’t let your doubt sink in and think He will lead you astray. Read the quotes below and remember to trust His will and purpose.
Through them, we’re sure you’ll realize all His good intentions and His all-encompassing love!
Check out the list below.
Best God’s Plan Quotes
1. “Everything happens within God’s perfect plan.” – Walter Mercado
2. “Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand His plan.” – Anonymous
3. “What God has for you, is for you. Trust His timing. Trust His plan.” – Anonymous
4. “God’s plans for you are better than any plans you have for yourself. So don’t be afraid of God’s will, even if it’s different from yours.” – Greg Laurie
5. “God’s plans for your life far exceed the circumstances of your day.” – Louie Giglio
6. “Everything that occurs in your life is part of God’s plan to wake you up.” – Leonard Jacobson
7. “Just because I don’t understand God’s plans does not mean that He is not with me.” – Nick Vujicic
8. “Don’t plan with what is in your pocket; plan with what is in God’s pocket.” – Reinhard Bonnke
9. “Trusting God’s plan is the only secret I know in the gentle art of not freaking out.” – Lysa TerKeurst
10. “It doesn’t matter what has happened, better things are coming. God’s plan produces hope in me.” – James MacDonald
God’s Plan Quotes to Help You Strengthen Your Faith
11. “Such individuals come to the realization that no matter how greater their own hopes and plans for their lives, God’s hopes and plans are greater.” – Amberly Ruck
12. “God has a plan that is far above and beyond anything we could ever think or imagine.” – Brittany Ann
13. “I believe that God has a specific plan and reason He created each one of us.” – Lisa Whelchel
14. “God truly had a better plan for me than I had imagined. You never know what life has in store.” – Phyllis Smith
15. “God’s plan will always be greater and more beautiful than all your disappointments.” – Anonymous
16. “I don’t know what tomorrow holds. None of us do. We got to wait and see what God has planned.” – Roy Jones Jr.
17. “God has a perfect plan for us. He never does it all at once, just step by step because He wants to teach us to walk by faith, not by sight.” – Anonymous
18. “Your current circumstances are part of your redemption story He is writing.” – Evinda Lepins
19. “We must remember God’s plan for us is not our plan. God’s plan for us is far larger and better than any plan we can imagine.” – Faye Horton
20. “As we get into the mind and plan of God, our faith will grow, and its power will be manifest in ourselves and those for whom we are believing.” – Andrew Murray
Short God’s Plan Quotes That’ll Assure You of His Greatness
21. “God’s plan is bigger than your mistakes.” – Anonymous
22. “God’s plan will continue on God’s schedule.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
23. “I have learned in my life that my plans don’t matter. It’s God’s plan.” – Taya Kyle
24. “God has wonderful plans for you—if you let Him lead and comfort.” – Colin McCartney
25. “God will ensure my success in accordance with His plan, not mine.” – Francis Chan
26. “There is always death at the end of your plan and life at the end of God’s plan.” – Rod Parsley
27. “God always has a perfect plan!” – Kim Zolciak-Biermann
God’s Plan Quotes That Will Make You Feel at Ease
28. “I think God is perfect, all-powerful and has an unstoppable plan for everyone, including those who love Him and those who don’t.” – Kirk Cameron
29. “God longs for your happiness and He has plans for your life.” – Janet Fuller
30. “I believe that God has a plan and purpose not only for the human race but for my individual life.” – Anne Graham Lotz
31. “Being angry, anxious, defeated, and depressed are not God’s plans for you.” – Robert E. Baines Jr.
32. “God’s plan is often a front for men’s plans and a cover for inadequacy, ignorance, and evil.” – Mary Daly
33. “First and foremost, I live for God now. His plans for me are better than whatever I can think.” – Israel Folau
34. “Sometimes I haven’t understood why He has done things and why things happened, but I know that God has a plan.” – Jan Brewer
35. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.” – Peter Marshall
36. “I don’t know what God has planned for me or you or anyone, but I do know that in darkness, you discover an indistinguishable light.” – Cory Booker
37. “Even if we don’t always know what is going on in our lives or things are changing, God knows and He has a plan to make things great for us.” – Patricia Meyers
Meaningful God’s Plan Quotes to Restore Your Hope
38. “Change makes you find your calling, your legacy, and God’s divine plan for your life. Don’t run from it.” – Iman
39. “And I am just one of many who repurposed their lives after they heard about the plan God had for them and as they experienced how God moved in another person’s life and purpose.” – Matt Brown
40. “Everything doesn’t happen for a reason, if by this we mean evil is a part of God’s plan. But God does ensure that evil will not prevail and that light will always, ultimately, overcome the darkness. If we follow God’s lead, our work is to push back the darkness.” – Adam Hamilton
41. “God has a plan for you—I can promise you that. Your life is sacred. There is and always has been a path for your soul, and if you follow that path, it will lead you to the inner utopia that your soul longs to experience in this lifetime.” – Debbie Ford
42. “The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and He will never leave us.” – Allyson Felix
43. “I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all—but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess.” – Martin Luther
44. “Indeed, there is nothing like suffering to remind us how much we need God. What good news is that His purpose and plan for our lives move in a different direction from ours!” – Tullian Tchividjian
More God’s Plan Quotes for Those Who Need to Understand His Will
45. “You’ll never find your place in God’s plan until you have the correct perspective of yourself.” – Bruce Bickel
46. “Circumstances may appear to wreck our lives and God’s plans, but God is not helpless among the ruins.” – Eric Liddell
47. “I find that doing the will of God leaves me no time for disputing His plans.” – George MacDonald
48. “Each of us is a small part of God’s plan. I’m a small part. I create paintings that are being used by God.” – Thomas Kinkade
49. “Remember, when God is executing His plan in our lives, He also designs and arranges events which continue to unfold until His purpose is revealed.” – T. B. Joshua
50. “I think I just learned that God has a plan for all of us, and I work hard and do all the things I can, but at the same time, His will is perfect—and me trying to control it, it’s not going to work.” – Matt Holliday
Did These Quotes Help You Realize God’s Perfect Plan?
God’s plan may look blurry and unfavorable at the beginning. It may not be apparent to us immediately, but time will slowly show that His plans are what we are truly looking for.
It’s normal to feel defeated and lose hope due to bad days. In these situations, we tend to question His plans and doubt Him as we continue to move forward. But, if we learn to live with His divine purpose, we’ll ultimately know how to cope with it and start to accept that everything’s happening for a reason.
Keep in mind that God isn’t done yet; He’s just polishing and preparing everything good that’s yet to come. In this waiting period, all that’s left is for us to do our part to prepare for the hardships that will come our way. Move through the bad, knowing that He has the best things planned out for you in the end.
God’s timing and plans for us are perfect. So, like what we’ve learned from the quotes above, be patient, wait, and look forward to better days.