God works in mysterious ways, but our collection of God’s grace quotes will make His intentions and feelings for us abundantly clear!
Grace has many definitions, one of which is to give favor to someone not worthy.
But, God’s grace works differently; it’s given to everyone without any criteria or standards. Because His grace is only His to offer, no one and nothing can get in the way of it.
So, if you feel like you don’t deserve His grace, read the quotes we’ve compiled below.
You’ll then realize how He already blessed you with His grace and presence without you even noticing.
That’s how awesome God is!
Continue reading the list below.
Best God’s Grace Quotes
1. “Grace is God’s best idea. His decision to ravage a people by love, to rescue passionately, and to restore justly—what rivals it? Of all His wondrous works, grace, in my estimation, is the magnum opus.” – Max Lucado
2. “Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace.” – Jerry Bridges
3. “The story of grace includes a broad range of characters—rich, poor, powerful, and powerless. For all of them, it is God’s grace that tips the scale in their favor. In some ways, these stories are our stories. For like the individuals who populate the pages of Scripture, we, too, need grace. But not just any grace. The grace of God.” – Andy Stanley
4. “Sometimes we do good things, sometimes we do bad things. But the Grace of God works anyway.” – Rick Renner
5. “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that His grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
6. “Grace comes into the soul, as the morning sun into the world; first a dawning; then a light; and at last the sun in his full and excellent brightness.” – Thomas Adams
7. “Nothing in the World is free except advice, air, and grace of God.” – Sachin Ramdas Bharatiya
8. “We are born broken. We live mending. The grace of God is the glue.” – Eugene O’Neill
9. “The grace of God is sufficient. Anywhere, any day; it remains available all the time.” – Gift Gugu Mona
10. “Grace means undeserved kindness. It is the gift of God to man the moment he sees he is unworthy of God’s favor.” – Dwight L. Moody
Inspiring Quotes About God’s Grace
11. “Only by God’s grace have I made it to see today and only by God’s grace will I ever see tomorrow.” – Jesse Owens
12. “God’s grace doesn’t always come in comfortable forms. But it’s still grace, and it’s still evidence that He loves us.” – Paul David Tripp
13. “We all face difficult times. It is only the grace of God that gives strength to endure.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “God’s grace is the only miracle that remains blissful even after your life.” – P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
15. “The grace that God gives is amazing. Through Jesus, He forgives our sins when we don’t deserve it and have no way to earn it.” – Adam Cumpston
Short God’s Grace Quotes to Lift Up Your Spirit
16. “God’s grace is not infinite. God is infinite, and God is gracious.” – R. C. Sproul
17. “God answers the mess of life with one word—grace.” – Max Lucado
18. “If you depend on God’s grace there is no such thing as impossible.” – Sri Chinmoy
19. “God’s grace is the oil that fills the lamp of love.” – Henry Ward Beecher
20. “If you feel powerless, do not fear. We have access by faith into God’s grace.” – Scott F. Neve
God’s Grace Quotes That’ll Help You Understand Its Essence
21. “God often goes to the gutter to find the recipient for His grace. He lifts him out, washes him, and transforms him—making him into a child of God fit for His kingdom. That is God’s grace.” – Chuck Smith
22. “God’s grace is an essential concept for believers to understand. He freely offers His favor to mankind because Jesus; sacrifice on the cross purchased forgiveness and salvation for anyone who believes.” – Charles Stanley
23. “Divine grace, the fact that a perfect God truly delights in mistake-prone people like me, is the wet soap of my theology. It’s what compels me toward Jesus, yet it sometimes seems to squirt right out of my grasp.” – Lisa Harper
24. “There is nothing but God’s grace. We walk upon it; we breathe it; we live and die by it; it makes the nails and axles of the universe.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
25. “But God’s grace is also exhibited when we humbly bow before Christ in repentance and faith, for then we find forgiveness. Thank God for His grace, for without it we would have no hope!” – Billy Graham
God’s Grace Quotes for Those Who Want to Feel His Love
26. “It is because we are saved by grace that grace then works in our lives to accomplish God’s purposes for us. The Christian life originates in God’s grace and is lived by God’s grace.” – Carl R. Trueman
27. “I believe that there are essential tenets of the faith that must remain infallible—namely the resurrection of Jesus as atonement for our sins and the doctrine that we are saved by God’s grace through our faith.” – Al Bynum
28. “God’s grace is amazing! We’re saved by grace—God’s undeserved favor—and we live by grace, which is also God’s power in our lives to do what we could never do in our own strength. And it’s all because God is love, and He loves us unconditionally, constantly and completely.” – Joyce Meyer
29. “Life is so much easier when I am aware of God’s grace in my life, all the wonderful gifts I’ve been given, and the people whom I have been blessed to meet and know.” – Joe Hoft
30. “In the midst of our failed attempts at loving Jesus, His grace covers us.” – Francis Chan
31. “In God’s mercy and grace, He forgives us and still loves us despite ourselves.” – Jeanette Duby
32. “God’s grace is sufficient for those that believe and trust in Him until the end.” – E’yen A Gardner
33. “The Lord may not give gold, but He will give grace; He may not give gain, but He will give grace.” – C. H. Spurgeon
34. “God’s grace is not only amazing grace, it is abounding grace.” – Vance Havner
35. “Man does not ‘secure’ the grace of God—the grace of God ‘secures’ the activities of man.” – Benjamin B. Warfield
God’s Grace Quotes From the Bible
36. “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.” – 1 Corinthians 15:10
37. “But He gives more grace. Therefore it says, ‘God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.’” – James 4:6
38. “But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
39. “He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of His own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.” – 2 Timothy 1:9
40. “Yet God, in His grace, freely makes us right in His sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when He freed us from the penalty for our sins.” – Romans 3:24
More God’s Grace Quotes to Guide Your Daily Life
41. “The breeze of God’s grace is blowing continually. You have to set your sail to catch that breeze.” – Swami Prabhavananda
42. “The way of God’s grace becomes indispensable when we realize that the way of God’s law is inflexible.” – Tullian Tchividjian
43. “When we have a heart full of God’s grace, we will speak with grace.” – Heidi Kreider
44. “Certainly we should be very active in seeking God, and Jesus Himself called us to ‘Ask, seek, knock’ in order to find Him. Yet those who enter a relationship with God inevitably look back and recognize that God’s grace had sought them out, breaking them open to new realities.” – Tim Keller
45. “If you have a small view of your sin, God’s grace will be small to you.” – Timothy Keller
46. “The more you understand the magnitude of God’s grace, the more accurate will be your view of the depth of your unrighteousness; and the more you understand the depth of your unrighteousness, the more you will appreciate the magnitude of God’s gift of grace.” – Paul David Tripp
47. “God’s grace—His unconditionally loving, unmerited favor—is sometimes difficult for people to grasp, even though each one of us is in desperate need of it.” – Dr. Charles F. Stanley
48. “One day in God’s grace is equivalent to a thousand days of striving by your own efforts.” – Joseph Prince
49. “I know, to banish anger altogether from one’s breast is a difficult task. It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort. It can be done only by God’s grace.” – Mahatma Gandhi
50. “No one can know the true grace of God who has not first known the fear of God.” – A. W. Tozer
Did These God’s Grace Quotes Encourage You to Be More Grateful for What You Receive?
God’s grace is more than just His forgiveness. His grace is a gift He freely gives us despite our sins, and all He asks in return is for us to pass it on to others.
As you receive His grace, it’s important to remember some of the wise words you’ve read from this collection. God gives grace to humble and compassionate people. So, it’s essential to keep this in mind, especially when you know you’ve received an abundance of His blessings.
Most importantly, you must never forget that God’s grace is always present. Never doubt its existence since the most significant proof of God’s grace is Jesus Christ and His ultimate sacrifice. Because of what Jesus did, we are freed from our sins and saved from eternal damnation.
With that, we hope we were able to give you a clearer picture of how God’s grace manifests itself in your life. May these quotes give you comfort and strength during trying times. Above all, let this compilation of quotes assure you of God’s undying and never-ending love for His people!