Reading through this list of trust God quotes will encourage you to believe in the Almighty’s strength, ability, and power!
Trusting God is not always easy. The human heart is complex, and we are all prone to doubt. We can be tempted to think that our religion is only an act of blind faith, but this is not the case.
When we put our confidence in God, we do so with our eyes wide open. We know He has nothing to hide, and His promises will always be kept.
That’s why even when we’re in a situation in our lives where we want to give up, we still find hope in God and trust that He will provide us with a solution.
So, if you’re one of those who consistently question God’s purpose for your life, check out this collection!
It will help you trust God’s goodness and strength and open your eyes to the truth of His plan!
Continue reading below.
And don’t forget to check out these God quotes and God’s timing quotes.
Best Trust God Quotes
1. “Trusting God does not mean believing He will do what you want but rather believing He will do everything He knows is good.” – Ken Sande
2. “The more you believe and trust God, the more limitless your possibilities become for your family, your career for your life!” – Rick Warren
3. “It’s amazing what we can do if we will trust God enough to step out of our comfort zones!” – Brett Harris
4. “When God takes out the trash, don’t go digging back through it. Trust Him.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
5. “God does speak to us, and we need to develop a listening ear and recognize His voice. We need to trust Him and take action on what we hear.” – Irene Bryant
6. “When you’re really believing, when you’re in peace, you’re showing God by your actions that you trust Him.” – Joel Osteen
7. “Since God is powerful and loving, trust Him. Rely on Him for your purpose in life.” – Les Bridgeman
8. “Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.” – Germany Kent
9. “We can trust God’s Word to be the absolute authority in all matters of life because it is the very words of Almighty God written through human vessels inspired by the Holy Spirit.” – Joel Patchen
10. “We learn to trust God’s heart by interacting with Him and experiencing His character in personal ways.” – Renee Swope
Famous Quotes About Trusting God
11. “God wants us to trust Him and put all of our circumstances in His hands as we believe that He is working them out for good.” – Jimmy Davis
12. “Trusting God makes life worth living.” – Marnie Swedberg
13. “The goal is to trust God while attempting to do His will. Then He will work in you in ways you never could have imagined.” – Daniel Colston
14. “Keep trusting God. He will lead you in every step of the journey.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “You can trust God and have faith in Him to always be faithful to you.” – Adam Copenhaver
Also read: Famous Quotes, God’s Grace Quotes
Trust God Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Have Faith in Him
16. “God can still do more for you and through you. You just need to trust in Him.” – Gift Gugu Mona
17. “It is possible to do the impossible when you trust in the God of all possibilities.” – Gift Gugu Mona
18. “You need to learn how to relax and trust what God has for you.” – Boboye Oyeyemi
19. “But the more you make a choice to live above your feelings, to trust God instead of what you may feel like doing, the stronger your faith becomes. It’s not about being perfect. We will always be on a journey of growing closer to God.” – Tim Tebow
20. “It is no easy thing to trust in God, to walk away from a career, to give it all up not knowing if you can ever get it back or even come close. But I did it. I heeded His voice, and somehow I found peace about it.” – Joanna Gaines
21. “God also wants us to understand who He is and in that understanding to be still and trust Him.” – Nan Jones
22. “Crisis tells us we are never in control. We can only trust God who controls every circumstance.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. “We must cease striving and trust God to provide what He thinks is best and in whatever time He chooses to make it available. But this kind of trust doesn’t come naturally. It’s a spiritual crisis of the will in which we must choose to exercise faith.” – Charles R. Swindoll
24. “There is an antidote to our fears—trust. If we trust God more, we can fear less. What a comforting promise.” – Max Lucado
25. “Trusting God is choosing to act in utter dependence on Him; trying harder is opting to retain control.” – Marnie Swedberg
26. “The only way we will learn to trust God is by getting to know God. When our understanding of Him is deficient, we are going to view Him wrongly.” – Lydia Brownback
Also read: God’s Love Quotes, God’s Plan Quotes
Trust God Quotes From the Bible
27. “Don’t be troubled. Trust in God. Trust also in me.” – John 14:1
28. “Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is a rock for all ages.” – Isaiah 26:4
29. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.” – Psalm 37:4-5
30. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
31. “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts Him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank Him with my song.” – Psalm 28:7
32. “Trust in Him at all times, o’ people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah.” – Psalm 62:8
33. “Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.” – Proverbs 16:20
34. “Whenever I’m afraid, I put my trust in You—in God, whose word I praise. I trust in God; I won’t be afraid. What can mere flesh do to me?” – Psalm 56:3-4
35. “They won’t be frightened at bad news. Their hearts are steady, trusting in the Lord.” – Psalm 112:7
Trust God Quotes to Guide You Through Adversity
36. “Whether we’re praying for large worries like sick loved ones, financial troubles, and addictions, or we’re praying for the small, everyday worries like seat belts that need fastening, a safe left turn in traffic, and missing keys, we can trust God in all things.” – Kim Trujillo
37. “There is great value to the trials we have to endure as we learn to trust God during our times of greatest weakness.” – Gerald Flurry
38. “God will fight your battles if you just keep still. He is able to carry you through. Trust Him. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping.” – Germany Kent
39. “He would have to trust God for that, for he was helpless to do anything about it himself. His grandfather had said that was always the best place to be. At the end of oneself was the best place to discover the Lord at work.” – Robin Lee Hatcher
40. “If we are going to learn to trust God in adversity, we must believe God will allow nothing to subvert His glory, so He will allow nothing to spoil the good He is working out in us and for us.” – Jerry Bridges
41. “Trusting Him to work out your circumstances instead of using your own might and power will bring deep satisfying joy into your life.” – Joyce Meyers
Deep Trust God Quotes That’ll Linger in Your Mind
42. “Ask me, ‘Why would you travel on the difficult path?’ Because I trust God to walk me through the unknown journey.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
43. “Here is the fun part in biblical stewardship: once we decide to jump in with both feet, we can trust God will provide what we need for every good deed.” – Jose Figueroa Jr.
44. “It is easier to stop worrying when you absolutely trust God for provision.” – Gift Gugu Mona
45. “God says it and uses men to do it, so trust God and test men, because God does not change, but men do. Trust God but test men.” – Ned Bryan Abakah
46. “You remember to trust in Heavenly Father. Life is a blessing, but it is also testing. Take the one as you do the other and trust Him who allows all. Trust what Creator is doing, though we cannot understand it or see the full path.” – Lori Benton
47. “Our story will entail challenges to trust God in ways we never imagined we could, or would, and we’ll one day realize that this was all temporary? In this story, our life doesn’t define us in eternity, but it prepares us for it.” – Cherie Hill
More Trust God Quotes That Will Have Your Mind Reeling
48. “A man who does not trust in God lives a life of instability in every facet.” – K. M. Logan
49. “We don’t have to look far in either the Old Testament or the New Testament to see examples of men and women who either trusted God with every part of their lives—wholeheartedly—or who didn’t trust Him at all.” – Bob Beasley
50. “I have complete confidence that God is able to take care of any situation and provide an answer to any question or problem. He has all the resources of the universe to draw upon in helping each one of us through any type of crisis if we will trust Him.” – Charles Stanley
Did This Collection Help You Understand the Importance of Trusting God?
If you doubt God’s purpose in your life, you must strengthen your faith in Him. Trusting God is not simply believing in His existence. Instead, it’s about putting your absolute confidence in having Him lead you to ultimate goodness and happiness.
However, the problem is that many of us don’t know how to trust God. People tend to question Him, His timing, His plan, and sometimes, even His love for us. This might be because we lack the faith that will allow us to give ourselves wholeheartedly to Him and His purpose.
If you are one of the people who feel the same way, maybe you should consider starting to improve your faith in God. One of the easiest ways to do this is by reading the Bible or allocating a short time of your day for prayer. When they become a habit, these little and simple things will slowly reinforce your faith in everything God has in store for you.
With that, we hope this list of trust God quotes was able to help you keep your faith and believe God’s will even more. Remind yourself that God will forever embrace you in His love, and you will never be alone in your darkest moments!