Reading this list of God’s timing quotes will reinforce your faith in the Almighty whenever you feel like life is spiraling out of control!
God’s timing is governed by His divine wisdom, not by our emotions.
This makes sense if you think about it because God knows what you need even before you ask Him. He is all-knowing and thus has things planned for you to grow and thrive.
Sometimes, it might seem like God’s not listening to your prayers. However, just be patient and wait. God’s timing is perfect, and every moment in your life is essential to His plans.
Things won’t happen immediately, but don’t fret. It’s all in God’s hands. He might just even be putting your patience to the test!
So, to help you understand why it’s essential to live according to the timing of God, read through our list below.
Maybe you’ll find a quote or two that’ll put your heart and mind at ease, too!
Start reading here.
Best God’s Timing Quotes
1. “God is never late and rarely early. He is always exactly right on time—His time.” – Dillon Burroughs
2. “With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!” – Germany Kent
3. “You may not understand God’s timing about something, but you have to trust that His timing is perfect. Trust Him and find rest.” – Victoria Osteen
4. “God’s timing is always perfect. Trust His delays. He’s got you.” – Tony Evans
5. “God’s time and our time have to coincide; otherwise, we will not be successful in life.” – Sunday Adelaja
6. “Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean it won’t happen. God’s timing is perfect.” – Nicky Gumbel
7. “In His timing, God answered those prayers, and since then, prayer has been an essential part of my life.” – Billy Graham
8. “When things aren’t working out as you wish, be patient. Stop trying to move ahead of God. His timing is perfect. Trust Him.” – Nicky Gumbel
9. “God’s timing is such that I did not fully realize the impact of His blessings until many years later when the full cause and effect of His promise on my life was fulfilled.” – Adam Gellert
10. “They said God’s time is the best, but you have to believe that God’s plan is the best also. Never early, never late, always on time.” – Anonymous
Inspiring Quotes About God’s Timing
11. “To live your best life now, you must learn to trust God’s timing; you may not think He’s working, but you can be sure that right now, behind the scenes, God is arranging all the pieces to come together to work out His plan for your life.” – Joel Osteen
12. “Fighting and resisting the timing of God is equivalent to fighting and resisting His will for our lives. God is working, often in ways we cannot see, to bring His plans to pass in our lives in the best possible ways. We simply need to trust Him as we wait for the arrival of our dreams.” – Joyce Meyer
13. “The timing of God often defies your thinking. It contradicts logic. You may have troubles, battles, or trials, but they do not negate God’s love for you. There is a purpose behind your pain. Jesus said Lazarus’ sickness was part of a Kingdom Agenda!” – Comfort Ocran
14. “When we come to a place where we trust that God’s timing is perfect, we can be content no matter where we are because we know that God will not leave us there forever. Maintaining a passion for the present means embracing the light we have where we are at this time and trusting that it is enough.” – Stormie Omartian
15. “The Lord knows all. His timing and reasoning are perfect. If we really trust Him, then we no longer see our failures as a bad thing. We will see them as an answer to our prayers even if we don’t understand how at the moment.” – Lindsey Rietzsch
16. “But Ecclesiastes tells us, ‘There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.’ God’s timing is not the same as ours. His ways are not our ways.” – Stormie Omartian
God’s Timing Quotes That’ll Remind You to Wait for the Right Moment
17. “Trust in God’s timing. It’s better to have to wait a while and have things fall into place than to rush into something and have things fall apart.” – Adam Cappa
18. “If only we wait on God’s timings, we shall eat of the best fruits from the tree of life in the garden of God.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “I needed to do my current job well, keep preparing, and wait on God’s timing. I needed to trust His leadership rather than try to force an outcome I wanted.” – Tony Dungy
20. “I can patiently wait for the things I want in life, trusting God to bring them in His timing.” – Joyce Meyer
21. “There are no ‘ifs’ in God’s Kingdom. His timing is perfect. His will is our hiding place. Lord Jesus, keep me in your will! Don’t let me go mad by poking about outside it.” – Corrie ten Boom
God’s Timing Quotes From the Bible
22. “The Lord promises to be with us in our worrying times. His timing is always and forever. As Jesus said at the end of His time on earth, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” – Matthew 28:20
23. “The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” – 2 Peter 3:9
24. “He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.” – Ecclesiastes 3:11
Also read: God’s Plan Quotes
Short God’s Timing Quotes That’ll Guide Your Plans
25. “Everything is subject to God’s timing, and everything depends on it.” – Sunday Adelaja
26. “Faith reassures you that everything will happen in God’s timing.” – Marcus Lamb
27. “God’s timing is always on time.” – Charles R. Swindoll
28. “His timing might not be our timing, but it is always perfect.” – Karen Witemeyer
29. “God is patient and acts in His timing.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
30. “Trust God’s process and timing. He’s got you covered!” – Prophetess Dina Rolle
31. “No one can change the timing set by God.” – Sunday Adelaja
God’s Timing Quotes for Those Who Always Rush Things
32. “We can’t rush God’s timing; what is meant for us will always be for us.” – Amber J. Graham
33. “I’ve learned over the years to appreciate God’s timing, and you can’t rush things; it’s gonna happen exactly when it’s supposed to.” – Sevyn Streeter
34. “You cannot rush God’s timing. When the Lord speaks a word into your life, it is like a seed. Is your confidence in God’s seed?” – T.D. Jakes
35. “When we are unduly impatient with an omniscient God’s timing, we really are suggesting that we know what’s best. Strange isn’t it? We who wear wristwatches seek to counsel Him who oversees cosmic clocks and calendars.” – Neal A. Maxwell
More God’s Timing Quotes to Keep In Mind
36. “Everything that does not fit into the timing of God does not have a chance to exist, and it will be destroyed.” – Sunday Adelaja
37. “God already has our life plan plotted out with exacting precision and perfect timing, and sometimes we have to be patient in order to see God’s promises come to pass.” – Adam Gellert
38. “Don’t miss God’s fingerprints all over the events, lining up people and circumstances in perfect timing to preserve His people and advance His agenda.” – James MacDonald
39. “The absence of the understanding of God’s time is the reason why our lives are unstable.” – Sunday Adelaja
40. “Even though Moses was an exile in the desert, he was right on God’s schedule, in the fullness of God’s timing, in the middle of God’s will for that moment.” – Henry T. Blackaby
Did This Collection Encourage You to Trust God’s Timing Even More?
Many times, we’ll feel like our dreams are so close yet so far. We’ll fail, get discouraged and unmotivated, and feel like we won’t reach any of our goals. When you’re falling into this mindset, it’s best to remember that it’s not the end; it might not just be time yet.
The Bible says, “His timing is not ours but His.” In other words, God’s timing and your time frame are different. God has a divine purpose and plan; your role is to trust in Him and let Him lead you to the ultimate good.
Sadly, many people become impatient and want things to happen immediately. As a result, they tend to make decisions without God’s guidance, often resulting in regret and failure. So, to prevent this, just put all your faith in God’s perfect timing.
Trust Him, and realize that He will always put your good above everything else. It might take longer than you wanted, but know that He’s just molding you into a better person in the process.
With that, we hope this list of God’s timing quotes was able to help you become more patient in waiting on His perfect moment for you. Don’t force things and just wait it out. In time, He will open your eyes to His plans!