These Gravity Falls quotes are must-haves to help you stay grounded in the face of adversity.
Gravity Falls is about 12-year-old twins, Dipper and Mabel, who are sent to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan in the mysterious town of Oregon. The two kids learn secrets about their town, family, and even themselves as the series progresses.
Aside from mysteries, Gravity Falls depicts the difficulties that a teenager may face and how they can overcome them. No doubt, one’s teenage years are the most challenging stage when growing into an adult.
As a result, we must be prepared to offer them guidance in accepting changes in their lives.
Remember that life changes are inevitable. But, family is deeply rooted and is a unit that will never turn its back on you.
They are there to help you improve and adapt, but most of all, to help you discover your true self.
Allow these Gravity Falls quotes to remind you of the value of family and accepting your quirks. Make sure you read through to the end so you don’t miss out on good quotes and meaningful lessons!
Start reading here.
Best Gravity Falls Quotes
1. “Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.” – Mabel Pines
2. “Winners don’t lose!” – Rumble McSkirmish
3. “Today, I learned that morality is relative!” – Mabel Pines
4. “Look, it’s time we stop trying to be so ‘perfect’ and be who we really are.” – Wendy Corduroy
5. “There is strength in having the humility to work with and sacrifice for others.” – Stanford Pines
6. “Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!” – Bill Cipher
7. “Well, you did what was right even when no one agreed with ya. Sounds pretty manly to me.” – Grunkle Stan
8. “Maybe we don’t have as many friends as Pacifica. But we have each other. And that is pretty good, I think.” – Candy Chiu
9. “Being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible.” – Stanford Pines
10. “I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future, but whatever it is, you don’t have to fear, because we’ll do it together!” – Dipper Pines
11. “‘Trust No One.’ What an absurd and paranoid idea. Trust shouldn’t be given unconditionally, but it should be given a chance to be earned.” – Stanford Pines
12. “Look, real-life stinks sometimes, I’m not gonna lie. But there’s a better way to get through it than denial, and that’s with help from people who care about you.” – Dipper Pines
13. “Are we real? Is this reality? Jean-Paul Sartre postulated that every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance.” – Xyler
Gravity Falls Quotes by Mabel Pines
14. “I just wish summer could never end.” – Mabel Pines
15. “Emergency salami? Soos, my respect for you has grown!” – Mabel Pines
16. “Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears!” – Mabel Pines
17. “The future is in the past. Onwards, Aoshima!” – Mabel Pines
18. “Braces! Braces caught in the screen door! Someone dictates my will. I’m giving it all to Waddles.” – Mabel Pines
19. “Oh! Old people movies! Get ready for references we won’t understand and words we can’t repeat.” – Mabel Pines
20. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I thought everything was back to normal, but I still feel all gross.” – Mabel Pines
Gravity Falls Quotes by Dipper Pines
21. “Bill thinks there’s no heroes in this world, but if we work together and fight back, we can defeat him. You wanna be Mabel’s hero? Stand up to Bill, and let us save her!” – Dipper Pines
22. “Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed. I must hide this book before he finds it. Remember, in Gravity Falls, there is no one you can trust.” – Dipper Pines
23. “My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister, Mabel. You may be wondering what we’re doing in a golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror.” – Dipper Pines
24. “Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes, these creatures are often mistaken for teenagers.” – Dipper Pines
25. “You’re scared of growing up. And who could blame you? I’m scared too.” – Dipper Pines
26. “But it can’t, Mabel. That’s part of growing up. Things change. Summer ends.” – Dipper Pines
27. “All right, if we wanna win this contest, we’ve gotta do it right! Think: what’s the number one problem with most monster hunts?” – Dipper Pines
28. “You keep telling me that being a man means doing all these tasks and being aggro all the time, but I’m starting to think that stuff’s malarkey!” – Dipper Pines
29. “So maybe I don’t have muscles or hair in certain places, and sure, when a girly pop song comes on the radio, sometimes I leave it on! ‘Cause dang it, Top 40 hits are in the top 40 for a reason, they’re catchy!” – Dipper Pines
30. “It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at our great-uncle’s place in the woods.” – Dipper Pines
Gravity Falls Grunkle Stan Quotes
31. “It’s funny because marriage is terrible!” – Grunkle Stan
32. “Kids! I can’t find the remote and I refuse to stand up!” – Grunkle Stan
33. “You were your own man and you stood up for yourself.” – Grunkle Stan
34. “When there’s no cops around, anything’s legal!” – Grunkle Stan
35. “Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!” – Grunkle Stan
36. “For tonight’s final illusion we have the incredible sack of mystery. When you put your money in it, it mysteriously disappears.” – Grunkle Stan
37. “That’s right, these pins are hidden cameras, and my hearing aid was picking up the feedback. Who’s the fraud now?” – Grunkle Stan
38. “Sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn’t want you doing. Good thing I’m an uncle! Avenge me, kids! Avenge me!” – Grunkle Stan
39. “It all begins with this little fella, the pituitary gland. He may be little, but he has big plans.” – Grunkle Stan
40. “Studies show owning a ladder is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That’s why I own ten guns, just in case some fool tries to sneak in here with a ladder.” – Grunkle Stan
41. “All right, maybe I haven’t been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we’re gonna have some real family fun. Now, who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?” – Grunkle Stan
42. “Sometimes I think, is this all there is? Is life just, some horrific joke, without a punchline? That we’re all just biding our time until the sweet, sweet release of death?” – Grunkle Stan
43. “Sometimes a man has to steal an animatronic badger to stay in this crazy game called life.” – Grunkle Stan
Gravity Falls Soos Quotes
44. “This is it dudes, my favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross the street. When my house was haunted I learned how to eat ghosts.” – Soos Ramirez
45. “You’re a side character and you die in the first five minutes of the movie. Dude, am I a side character? Do you ever think about stuff like that?” – Soos Ramirez
46. “Dudes, stay calm. I’ve been training for this movie my whole life. With all of the horror movies I’ve seen, I know literally everything there is to know about how to avoid zombies.” – Soos Ramirez
Gravity Falls Quotes by Bill Cipher
47. “Sure I am, what’s your point?” – Bill Cipher
48. “It’s funny how dumb you are!” – Bill Cipher
49. “Gravity Falls, it is good to be back!” – Bill Cipher
50. “A darkness approaches. A day will come in the future when everything you care about will change. Until then I’ll be watching you! I’ll be watching you.” – Bill Cipher
51. “You! You can’t even imagine what you just cost me! Do you have any idea what I’m like when I’m mad?” – Bill Cipher
52. “Time is dead, and meaning has no meaning. Existence is upside down and I reign supreme. Welcome, one and all, to Weirdmageddon!” – Bill Cipher
53. “For one trillion years I’ve been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name’s Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!” – Bill Cipher
Gravity Falls Wendy Quotes
54. “I think I’m gonna go stare at a wall for a while and rethink everything.” – Wendy Corduroy
55. “I found out lifeguards get free snack privileges. Plus I get the best seat in the house.” – Wendy Corduroy
56. “Guys, if you ask me, this whole thing is a serious load. Mabel’s like the best person I’ve ever met. We tried getting that hair the good way. Now it’s time we try—the Wendy way.” – Wendy Corduroy
57. “Okay, I’m not actually laid back. I’m stressed, like, 24/7. Have you met my family?” – Wendy Corduroy
58. “We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals! We’re not unicorns! We’re women! And we take what we want!” – Wendy Corduroy
Gravity Falls Quotes That Zoom in on Romance and Relationships
59. “He was my soul mate!” – Mabel Pines
60. “Don’t you know what it’s like to fall for someone?” – Mabel Pines
61. “Wendy, I need some advice. You’ve broken up with guys, right?” – Mabel Pines
62. “A woman! All right, Soos, you can do this. Just use your mouth to say words that make romance happen. Your face is good! I’m a Soos!” – Soos Ramirez
63. “Romance is like gum: once it’s lost its flavor, you just cram another one in.” – Mabel Pines
64. “You can’t force someone to love you. The best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving.” – Dipper Pines
65. “I don’t know. I was in the friend zone, and then he pulled me into the romance zone! It was like quicksand!” – Dipper Pines
66. “Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake. Gideon deserves an honest breakup.” – Mabel Pines
Funny Gravity Falls Quotes to Make You Laugh
67. “If you accidentally eat the prize that comes inside your cereal, does that make you a specially-marked box?” – Soos Ramirez
68. “Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called ‘The Mystery Shack.’ The real mystery was why anyone came.” – Dipper Pines
69. “He’s really comin’ along. When push comes to shove, I’m actually proud of him. Just don’t ever tell him that. His head’s big enough as it is.” – Grunkle Stan
70. Quentin Trembley: “You’ve done a great service to your country, Mabel. As thanks, I’d like to make you an official U.S. congressman!”
Mabel Pines: “I’m legalizing everything!”
Also read: Funny Quotes
How Did These Quotes Influence Your Thoughts on Yourself, Your Family, and the Universe?
Gravity Falls was inspired by conspiracy theories, with elements of fantasy and sci-fi thrown in to give the show a distinct sense of relatability. As the series progressed, viewers became so engrossed in the mysteries that they couldn’t help but try to solve them as well.
It’s been an unforgettable adventure to be part of Gravity Falls’ world. But, more than the fun, the show made a mark on the hearts of its fans because of numerous lessons that are applicable for both children and adults.
Mainly, we’re taught that it is okay to be different and that everything happens for a reason. This may sound cliche, but problems do not appear out of nowhere. They are given to you because you are capable of overcoming them.
Take a step back, and try to view Gravity Falls through a different lens the next time you watch it. We hope that these quotes were able to encourage you to be yourself and never give up in the face of adversity.
Which of these Gravity Falls quotes is your favorite? Did any of these quotes bring up memories of your siblings and friends? Comment below.