Let these Haku quotes show you how you can be stronger through love.
Haku was one of the villains in the Naruto series. He has a unique story, and his character is about a good-hearted person turning into a monster because of love.
Although Haku may be an antagonist, his character and thoughts are things that every person can empathize with and learn from.
His past filled with love for his companions is a great reflection of how people and experiences can change you a lot.
Haku was orphaned at a very young age and experienced being ostracized in the streets because of the power that he had no control over.
Because of his past, he turned into someone cruel and merciless. Through this, we see how he is proof that hatred only plants hate in other people too.
So, if you are interested in Haku, then this collection is perfect for you.
These top 20 quotes will surely make you think about death, life, and love.
Let’s get started.
Best Haku Quotes
1. “When a person has something important they want to protect, that’s when they can become truly strong.”
2. “I realized the most painful thing that, in this world, my existence was not needed.”
3. “You still haven’t noticed that something precious to you has been replaced.”
4. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.”
5. “Can you understand? Not having a dream, not being needed by anyone, the pain of merely being alive.”
6. “I am of no more use as his tool. Please, kill me.”
Haku Quotes That Detail His Life as a Shinobi
7. “I’m sure that the boy I killed, who shared that skill, must also have grown up knowing the pain of which I speak. We are special, we are powerful, and we are feared.”
8. “Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way.”
9. “Becoming a true shinobi is difficult for me. If possible, I don’t want to kill you, nor do I want you to have to kill me. But if you come at me, I can destroy my kind heart with a blade and become a true shinobi. This bridge is the place where we fight to connect to our dreams. Me for my dream and you for your dreams. Please don’t hate me. I want to protect someone precious to me. To work for that person and to fight for that person. To make that person’s dreams come true. That is my dream. For that, I can become a true shinobi. I can kill you.”
Emotional Haku Quotes to Keep In Our Hearts
10. “Often, people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don’t you see? It’s an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat has already cost you your dream!”
11. “That is when I realized that in all of the world, no one needed me. I was alone.”
12. “Once, I was precious. I belonged to my parents.”
13. “Is there somebody precious to you?”
More Haku Quotes for People Who Enjoyed the Naruto Series
14. “You shouldn’t try anything funny. I’m mad.”
15. “I forgot because it’s been a while since I used this.”
16. “Mister, you have the same eyes as me.”
17. “Meet me at the bridge. Come alone.”
18. “Don’t touch Zabuza with your dirty hands.”
19. “Three days of eating our food and her smell will go away. And if she doesn’t work hard, roast her, boil her, do whatever you want. Now, get back to work!”
20. “Oh, by the way, I’m a boy.”
Do You Think That Love Can Make You Stronger?
Sometimes, love can make us feel like we can do anything for someone. Having your heart filled with positive emotions pushes us to break our limits and helps us grow in life.
One of the Naruto characters that can remind us of this is Haku. In the series, Haku is a strong, capable, and good-hearted person. However, Zabuza took advantage of how kind and loving he was and used him to do selfish deeds.
Haku loved Zabuza in a way that only he knew. He treasured someone who made him do things that were not aligned with who he is. But, although Haku’s love may have turned him into someone unrecognizable, it is still telling of how much power we have whenever we love a person.
Hopefully, these quotes were able to prove to you the power of love and also helped you see that we should still be moral and good at all times. Remember that the people who really care about you are the ones who will guide you to the light. So, make sure to love fully and remain kind in your life.