If you think that life is all about pain and sadness, then read this list of life is beautiful quotes to change your perspective!
Life can sometimes be a struggle, but it doesn’t mean it’s not beautiful. Your pain, suffering, and sadness are all parts of your existence. Without it, you will not be able to see the beauty of life.
You may not notice, but life’s beauty is everywhere—in the smallest and simplest moments and in the greatest and most majestic ones. You just have to open your eyes to see them.
Focusing too much on stressful things makes it hard to see the beauty of life.
We often pay too much attention to problems and tragedies, which causes us to forget about how perfect everything around us is. As a result, we can’t find reasons to be happy and appreciate the beautiful things we have in our lives.
So, check out this collection that will open your eyes to the beauty of life.
We’re positive that you’ll be more appreciative of the things around you!
Best Life Is Beautiful Quotes
1. “Wherever you may go, life is a beautiful thing. Life is like a passing season. It comes and goes. Whatever may come, it’s better to enjoy the changing seasons.” – Anonymous
2. “Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” – Alice Walker
3. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
4. “Keep smiling, because life’s beautiful and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
5. “Life is beautiful to live it to the full; love is abundance, share it with your friends.” – Vanessa Nanthakumaran
6. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
7. “Your life is a beautiful blank canvas. You have the choice of splashing it with the most gorgeous and spectacular colors, by doing what you love.” – Hiral Nagda
8. “Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.” – Anonymous
9. “Throughout life, we keep asking for something or other from God but often forget that he has already given us the best thing at our birth—a beautiful life.” – Ankit Mishra
10. “My theory on life is that life is beautiful. Life doesn’t change. You have a day, and a night, and a month, and a year. We people change—we can be miserable, or we can be happy. It’s what you make of your life.” – Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Inspiring Quotes on How Beautiful Our Life Is
11. “Life is as beautiful as the stars and the moon except when it is covered by the clouds of sadness and pain.” – Debasish Mridha
12. “Life is always more beautiful and worth living when you are capable of enjoying the beauty of nature.” – Munia Khan
13. “Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can. But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is but the passing shadow of a cloud.” – Yann Martel
14. “Every part of life we live is beautiful. Being in love is a new experience, and after that marriage and after those children and the list goes on. All of this comes with responsibility and even gives us purpose to live our life.” – Ena Gautam
Life Is Beautiful Quotes to Uplift You
15. “Life is beautiful, but it isn’t always easy. We must learn to take the good with the bad, hang in there, and always remember, tomorrow is a brand new day.” – Anonymous
16. “Sadness can make life beautiful. All you need is to taste it in the right way!” – Dinakar Phillip
17. “Even in a world with much sadness, at its essence, life is beautiful.” – Dianne Reeves
18. “I suppose there are a lot of reasons to be jaded or sarcastic or bitter in life, but I hang on to the reasons why life is beautiful.” – Kelli O’Hara
19. “Life is beautiful. Live every day in the present. Be grateful for who you are and appreciate the world around you.” – Independent Zen
20. “Life has always been and will always be beautiful, regardless of how some or even all people have looked, are looking, or will look at it.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
21. “Life is beautiful, so it encourages me to smile. I smile at life to make it beautiful.” – Debasish Mridha
Life Is Beautiful Quotes to Shift Your Perspective
22. “When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful.” – Roy T. Bennett
23. “Life can put beauty in the things that you see.” – Anonymous
24. “Life is always beautiful, no matter its shape or form.” – Anonymous
25. “Life is beautiful. Suffering is due to unconscious following.” – Amit Ray
26. “Be kind like a flower and know that life is beautiful like springtime.” – Debasish Mridha
27. “Life is beautiful, but we often forget and decorate it with ugliness.” – Debasish Mridha
Beautiful Life Quotes That’ll Give You Life-Changing Realizations
28. “Life is beautiful. One day, one hour, one minute will not come again in your entire life. So, avoid fights, angriness, and speak lovely to every person.” – Anonymous
29. “If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.” – Criss Jami
30. “The certainty of life is beautiful, but the uncertainty of life is exciting and amazing. It is more exciting to live an uncertain life than it is to live a boring certain life.” – Debasish Mridha
31. “Without knowing the horrible sufferings of others, you can never perceive what beautiful life you are living!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
32. “Life is beautiful not because of the things we see or the things we do. Life is beautiful because of the people we meet.” – Simon Sinek
33. “My past has shown me things in life, others, and myself that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone, but I can choose to pick up the pieces and build a beautiful life for myself and help others to do the same.” – Brittany Burgunder
34. “What is the point of living this beautiful life if you do not have a mission that ends up making the world a better place to live.” – Manoj Arora
Also read: Life Is a Journey Quotes
Life Is Beautiful Quotes for Those Looking for Happiness
35. “A beautiful life begins with a beautiful mind and positive thoughts.” – Anonymous
36. “A beautiful life is not a place at which you arrive, but the experience you create moment by moment.” – Lebo Grand
37. “Life is beautiful for those who take the risk to love and take the adventure to enjoy life.” – Debasish Mridha
38. “When you find joy in doing all tasks including those which are mundane, your life becomes more beautiful.” – Margo Vader
39. “Once you become accustomed to the life, you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.” – Jon Krakauer
40. “Invest your capital of love to get the best dividend of a beautiful life filled with happiness.” – Debasish Mridha
41. “The beauty of life is in its shades of light and dark, heartbreak and healing, joy and sadness, laughter and tears. Everything can’t possibly be happy because then nothing would be happy.” – Mandy Hale
Short Life Is Beautiful Quotes That You Will Never Forget
42. “Life is so endlessly beautiful.” – Anonymous
43. “Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful.” – Anonymous
44. “Life is beautiful, but people are crazy.” – Charles Osgood
45. “Life is beautiful. It has many amazing surprises in store for you.” – Anonymous
46. “Your attention, please. Life is beautiful. Love around!” – Karen Salmansohn
47. “Life is beautiful because it doesn’t last.” – Brit Marling
48. “Life is beautiful, you are beautiful, no excuses.” – Miya Yamanouchi
49. “Let your heart be young forever. Life is beautiful in all ages.” – Raigon Stanley
50. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” – Lebo Grand
51. “The real beauty of life is in orderliness.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
52. “Life is so beautiful. Look at me; I’m breathing.” – Mitta Xinindlu
More Beautiful Life Quotes That You Will Enjoy
53. “I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully, you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful.” – Christina Milian
54. “Turn the page, your heroine is still there, breathe, relax, life is beautiful: you’re in a book!” – Gabrielle Dubois
55. “Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning, I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
56. “For some people, life is beautiful only when they have a beautiful dream in their sleep!” – Mehmet Murat İldan
57. “Life will be so beautiful, just marry someone who loves you instead of the person you love.” – Pradip Bendkule
58. “Life is beautiful; it is you who wants to enjoy or cry. Enjoy equals win; cry equals loose.” – Anonymous
59. “Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your headphones out. Say ‘hi’ to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting.” – Keanu Reeves
60. “As adults, we get so entrapped in illusions and trivia that we forget the true essence of life; and so often we need to connect with children, to understand that it is the little, priceless joys that make life beautiful and worthy.” – Manprit Kaur
Did This Collection Make You Realize How Beautiful Your Life Is?
Life can be complicated and painful. It’s like a roller coaster ride—exciting but also scary. Sometimes, it goes up and down; sometimes, it just goes round and round.
Although that’s the case, we still can’t deny how beautiful life is. While there are many problems in this world, there are also so many good things that make living life more worthwhile. You only need to stop focusing on the bad stuff and start seeing everything else.
So, to appreciate life’s beauty, we should approach every situation in our lives positively. Always remember that no matter how painful or hard your situation is right now, beautiful moments still fill life.
With that, we hope this list of life is beautiful quotes was able to help you appreciate the beauty of our existence. If you ever feel like things aren’t going so great again, just remember how lucky we are to have this wonderful gift called life!