Check out these Mia Wallace quotes that will make you understand the waves of influence she has on American culture and cinema.
Mia Wallace became a household name when she appeared in the movie, Pulp Fiction. In the story, she’s the new wife of a big-time mob boss in LA, Marsellus Wallace. With her new status, she became even more drawn to a lifestyle of partying, drug abuse, and pipe smoking.
She’s not necessarily a good influence in terms of her hobbies. But, it’s nice to see a female character on screen who is present, carefree, and not intimated in a male-dominated space. At the same time, her strong personality makes us believe that there is more to her beyond her iconic clothes, rebellious character, and seductive beauty.
Another thing you’ll love about Mia Wallace is her sharp wit and brilliant mind. You can’t help but admire her as she gives you pearls of wisdom with her deep, honest, and truthful words.
If you love learning about different worldviews, these quotes we’ve collected from Mia Wallace will help you out! Ready yourself for a meaningful reading session ahead!
Start reading here.
Best Mia Wallace Quotes
1. “I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me.”
2. “Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it’s necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable.”
3. “A husband being protective of his wife is one thing, a husband almost killing another man for touching his wife’s feet is something else.”
4. “I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once.”
5. “Self-esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child.”
6. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”
7. “Someone once told me that human beings have three dimensions: how you see yourself, how others see you, and how you want others to see you. The closer the distance between the three dimensions, the more at peace you are and the more stable you become.”
8. “Don’t think. It complicates things. Just feel, and if it feels like home then follow its path.”
9. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life.”
10. “Trying to forget anything as intriguing as this would be an exercise in futility.”
Famous Mia Wallace Quotes
11. “I do believe Marcellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told me to take me out and do whatever I wanted. Now, I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.”
12. “Besides, isn’t it more, ah, exciting when you don’t have permission?”
13. “You can’t promise something like that. I have no idea what you’re going to ask me. So, you can go ahead and ask me what you’re going to ask me, and my natural response could be to get offended. Then, through no fault of my own, I would have broken my promise.”
14. “When you little scamps get together, you’re worse than a sewing circle.”
15. “The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.”
16. “These days, I fear mediocrity will show up to drinks and I’ll have to entertain it for two hours.”
17. “Human relationships are strange. I mean, you are with one person a while, eating and sleeping and living with them, loving them, talking to them, going places together, and then it stops.”
Mia Wallace Quotes That Will Make You Think About Love
18. “If a guy leaves when things get a little rocky, it means he is lacking in the most important quality you need in a partner, and that is a man who is committed not only to you but to making it work.”
19. “That’s when you know you’ve found somebody really special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute and comfortably share silence.”
20. “When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.”
21. “True love manifests only when the love is shared. Until that point, what you have isn’t really real. Until you fully know someone, you can’t love that person for the right reasons.”
22. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
23. “People always say that, ‘when you love someone, nothing in the world matters.’ But that’s not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more.”
24. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”
25. “Life is too short to play games. If you love someone and want to be with them, then go get them. Deal with the mess later. You don’t know what tomorrow will bring.”
26. “Thank you for touching me. Some of the only moments worth living were spent with you. Not you especially, the collective you.”
27. “I’ve realized that the right place doesn’t mean anything without the right people.”
More Mia Wallace Quotes to Remind You of Her Engaging Personality
28. “Oooh! This doesn’t sound like the usual mindless boring getting to know you chit-chat. It sounds like you actually have something to say.”
29. “When in conversation, do you listen, or do you just wait to talk?”
30. “No, you won’t laugh, ‘cus it’s not funny. But if you still wanna hear it, I’ll tell it.”
Did These Quotes Give More Reasons to Love Mia Wallace’s Character?
Mia Wallace relied on harmful substances as an escape from misery. But, her bad habits weren’t glamorized. Instead, the creators and writers of Pulp Fiction used it as a gateway to start a conversation about substance abuse and the realities of life.
In the movie, we see how the things that formally gave her pleasure gradually became nightmares. Though the sound of her name will make you think of the smoke in her hand, drugs, red lips, and mobs, the realizations she gained as the movie progressed will also let you see her in a new light.
Mia’s character actually has some very deep views about life and love that hold so much truth and meaning. For one, she teaches us to go with our instincts and to believe in our dreams. At the end of the day, remember that we all have a purpose to fulfill, so don’t hold back and do the best you can in everything.
With that, we hope that you were able to see how Mia Wallace was more than just a pretty face. She’s an icon and someone every person can look up to for advice. So, whenever you need a push, feel free to reread her best quotes!
Which of these Mia Wallace quotes resonate with you? Do you think you can be friends with her? Join the discussion in the comment section below!