These Ned Flanders quotes will motivate and inspire you to live life kindly and compassionately.
Ned Flanders is our favorite neighbor from The Simpsons. Despite being deemed a pushover at times, he’s a genuinely good-natured person who strives to live as a faithful Christian.
In line with his beliefs, he does his best to be a good husband and father to his family. Above all, Ned is a funny character that can lift your mood in an instant!
Ned’s quotes are exactly what you need when you’re feeling down and need a boost. So, buckle up and get ready for some good laughs that this list of Ned Flanders quotes will give you!
Check the full list here.
And make sure to read these Homer Simpson quotes and The Simpsons quotes.
Best Ned Flanders Quotes
1. “Sorry is not just the most exciting board game ever devised, it’s a word I need to hear from you!”
2. “There are some things we don’t want to know. Important things.”
3. “I’m not a bad man. I don’t drink or dance or swear.”
4. “You’ll find I’m well worth the wait. Like a mild cheddar, I get tangy when I’m sitting on a shelf.”
5. “You know what they say, ‘With great power comes great responsibility.’”
6. “Bless the grocer for this wonderful meat, the middleman who jacked up the price, and let’s not forget the humane but determined boys at the slaughterhouse.”
7. “Imploring people I never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody ever saw, that’s what I’m doing!”
Famous Ned Flanders Quotes
8. “Spend less time on your back and more time on your knees.”
9. “I’m not thinking straight, why did I have that wine cooler last month?”
10. “Now what can I ding dong diddly do for you?”
11. “Hey Homie, I am able to see the doodle of yours.”
12. “Watch Fox and be damned for all eternity.”
13. “That got my blood pumping in a way I thought only quiet reflection could! Fizzy water for everyone!”
14. “Homer Simpson, I show you pity, and how do you repay me? With a kick in the kididdlehopper!”
Also read: Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes
Funny Ned Flanders Quotes to Make You Laugh
15. “He’s a hero all right, a hero sandwich full of bologna!”
16. “I guess now we know why they call them rapids and not ‘slow-pids,’ huh?”
17. “That sounds salty, but you seem sweet. I’m going to call you kettle corn.”
18. “Homer, did you just buckle your belt through my loop?”
19. “Reverend, would you like to try some of my devil’s food cake?”
20. “Seagulls always stay near land! They only go out to sea to die!”
21. “Did a volcano erupt in candy land because I just caught me a flying red hot.”
22. “Can I make my famous mimosa? A little sparkling water in a glass full of regular water?”
23. “Thank you for taking me to that Pinkberry place. It’s a lot less racy than its name would lead you to believe.”
Also read: Funny Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes
Ned Flanders Quotes That Give a Glimpse of His Religious Beliefs
24. “I’ve done everything the Bible says. Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff.”
25. “Well I can’t say for sure, but as a Christian, I assume the worst.”
26. “Homer, God didn’t set your house on fire.”
27. “Now let us download the holy tweet of the Lord.”
28. “You’re never bored painting the Lord!”
29. “Dear Lord, thank you for Ziggy comics.”
30. “Knock that off you two it’s time for church!”
31. “When you meet Jesus, be sure to call him Mr. Christ.”
32. “Alright, that is it, young man. No Bible stories for you tonight.”
33. “Like any man, I put on my secret Christian underpants one leg at a time.”
34. “Just tell them that God wants them to ignore everything in their bodies that God is making happen.”
35. “Sometimes, God bless her, she underlines passages in my Bible because she can’t find hers!”
Ned Flanders Quotes to Show His Relationship With His Family
36. “Well sir, now we’ll have an open marriage.”
37. “That’s right, I’m down to my wife-blesser.”
38. “If you think I’m cuddly and you want my company, come on wifey let me know!”
39. “Then I remember what it was like to have a sweet woman of my own, lying in a twin bed across the hall from mine.”
40. Maude: “Weren’t you a little hard on him?”
Ned: “Well, you knew I had a temper when you married me.”
More Ned Flanders Quotes for You to Share With Your Neighbors
41. “Dear Neighbor, you are my brother. I love you, and yet I feel a great sadness in my bosom.”
42. “Bart Simpson? Why, he lives right next door to me. Yeah, when they made him, they did not skimp on the puppy dog tails.”
43. “Homer, you’ve met my parents.”
44. “Relax, Homer. I keep telling you, you’re my guest.”
45. “Homer, I’d love to chitty-chat, but tonight’s the night I do my charity work.”
46. “Call me Delta Airlines, because I can’t handle all your extra baggage.”
47. “Homer, I can’t believe you’re partaking with my parents.”
48. “He’s the kindest, sweetest, most generous guy who ever drove through my living room.”
49. “Well, it’s Bart Simpson, come on in! You’re just in time for ‘Sponge Bath the Old Folks’ Day!”
50. “Hi diddly ho neighborinos!”
Did These Ned Flanders Quotes Give You a Lighter Perspective of Life?
The Simpsons is a show filled with extraordinarily unique and unexpected characters. One of those great characters is Ned Flanders. He’s always ready to extend a helping hand, and because of that, he’s known as the nicest guy in Springfield.
Life in Springfield can get challenging. There are times when characters like Ned Flanders get tested, so he strives to live a moral life and encourages his children to do the same. But, because of his strong religious beliefs and timidity, others sometimes take advantage of his kindness and treat him as a pushover.
Despite this, he continues to be friendly and helpful to them. His optimistic attitude is something we can all aspire to achieve. With the help of Ned Flanders, we’re able to see how kindness and positivity can change the world, one action at a time.
With that, we hope these Ned Flanders quotes were able to strengthen your resolve to live righteously. Let his quotes be a reminder to keep looking at life lightly and positively!
Which of these Ned Flanders quotes resonated with you the most? Please, let us know in the comments section below.