You can never take a shortcut to success, so let these P. Diddy quotes inspire you to keep pushing forward!
P. Diddy is an American rapper, songwriter, and entrepreneur. He was born in New York City and worked as a talent director at Uptown Records. This was his way into the music industry, and after a few years of hard work, he founded his record label, Bad Boy Records, in 1993.
He might be enjoying fame now, but his childhood was nowhere near happy. He had a stint as a drug dealer and was deeply affected by his father’s death. For some, these can be traumatic events that could lead to breakdown and demotivation, but P. Diddy took them as sources of inspiration.
Through the rawness of his lyrics and his passion for music, he became one of the most famous artists in America. He was motivated by his negative past, which pushed him to create a life better than what he’s known in his youth.
If you’re also pursuing your dreams but have doubts about yourself and your capabilities, then read through these quotes we’ve compiled. We’ll sure you’ll learn a lot from P. Diddy and his wise words.
Keep on reading.
Best P. Diddy Quotes
1. “The sun doesn’t shine forever, but as long as it’s here, then we might as well shine together.”
2. “I came in to win, you know. This is why I stay up late while other people are sleeping.”
3. “Don’t be afraid to close your eyes and dream, but then open your eyes and see.”
4. “God is on your side. We are already at the finish line. Anything you put your mind to, anything you want to accomplish, you put your faith in God’s hands, you can do it.”
5. “Everyone has challenges and lessons to learn—we wouldn’t be who we are without them.”
6. “I don’t believe in fear—I live my life without regrets.”
7. “If you dream and you believe, you can do it.”
8. “I just want to be happy. Do you know what I’m saying? I just want to be happy, and I want to be able to make somebody else happy.”
9. “If you’re chasing your dream, you’re not running fast enough. Run faster.”
10. “I have learned to enjoy the ups for what they are because those are the moments that feel like they go by the quickest.”
Famous P. Diddy Quotes
11. “Be a f*cking wolf. Be a f*cking lion. Take no sh*t. Set goals, smash them! Eat people’s faces off. Be a better person.”
12. “Don’t chase the paper; chase the dream.”
13. “The key to happiness is never changing who you are.”
14. “My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it’s a gift and a curse.”
15. “Music is the most powerful form of communication in the world. It brings us all together, even religion separates us, but a hit record unites us across religious beliefs, race, politics.”
P. Diddy Quotes That Will Motivate You
16. “Keep on pushing the boundaries and reaching for higher heights.”
17. “A true champion goes face to face with his darkest hour. Don’t allow the world to define you. Do what they say can’t be done.”
18. “I think that you have to believe. That’s one of my biggest mantras—to believe. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t believe in myself.”
19. “If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.”
20. “I want to convey how beautiful it is to close your eyes and dream. And then to open them and make that dream a reality.”
21. “If you want something bad enough and you have that desire, you’ll walk to another state or country if you have to.”
22. “I demand the best. Sleep is forbidden. If you work for me, you have to roll how I roll. I’m not human. I’m like a machine.”
P. Diddy Quotes on Success
23. “You cannot achieve success without failure.”
24. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
25. “You have to be somewhat crazy if you want to be successful.”
26. “Nobody is going to take you to the front of the line unless you push your way to the front of the line.”
27. “The road to success is always under construction.”
28. “It’s very important to love what you do because you’re going to have to spend a lot of time mastering your craft. Success doesn’t just land on your lap. You have to work, work, work, and work some more.”
P. Diddy Quotes to Help You Fulfill Your Dreams
29. “Take the craziest dream you ever had and go after it, make it a reality. I don’t want you to dream; I want you to do.”
30. “I got a chance to have my dream come true, and I wanted to make sure I made the decision when I dropped my last album. If I don’t feel like this album is an incredible piece of work, then I’m cool with the albums I’ve done. I don’t have to put out another album.”
31. “Initiative is key. Anybody who wants to be somebody is going to work as hard as they can to fulfill that dream.”
32. “We’re all dreamers, but there’s a reality to achieving our dreams. And I think that’s what separates the successful dreamers from the people that lay in bed and dream, that when we open up our eyes, we see what we have to do to achieve our dreams.”
33. “I can’t say that I’ve fully achieved my dream yet. I’m just starting to evolve.”
Short P. Diddy Quotes for His Fans
34. “It’s okay to be crazy, but don’t be insane.”
35. “Do you know how powerful you are?”
36. “Face your fears, become your light.”
37. “Let’s be great, or let us not be anything at all!”
38. “I just feel if you are an artist, you always have something to prove.”
39. “All I’ve been trying to do all my life is to make great music.”
40. “Let go a little and just let life happen.”
How Did These Quotes Influence the Way You View Life and Your Goals?
When faced with challenges, many people will just stop, crumble, and let those hardships eat away at their dreams. Though it might not be our initial and gut reaction, we must always do our best to conquer whatever problem we face. After all, if we just let them win over us, we will never achieve what it is we want to gain.
Through P. Diddy, we see how important it is to take obstacles as sources of strength and stepping stones to development. We must always keep in mind that the bad days will always lead to good ones. We just need to keep the right attitude and mindset toward them.
If P. Diddy can succeed despite his complicated past, why can’t we? So, let his best quotes serve as your inspiration to never give up. Believe in yourself, be positive, and always take one step forward.
Which of these quotes is your favorite? How did this quote inspire you? Leave a comment below.