The journey to your success won’t be easy, so read through these Tyga quotes that will help you plan your future!
Tyga is a famous rapper from the United States. He is most known for being signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment after independent releases of his demo tapes and mixtapes. Through his music and meaningful lyrics, he gives advice to his fans and other aspiring artists on how they can get closer to success in life.
Everyone in the world, fan or not, will undoubtedly learn some valuable lessons from this list of Tyga quotes. More than that, we’re sure his best lines will motivate you to explore the different tools you need to utilize to get one step closer to your dreams.
So, if you’re a fan of his and are curious to know more about his journey in the music industry, then check out this list of his best quotes. Continue reading to the end, and begin your climb to the top!
Best Tyga Quotes
1. “God will never send anything your way you couldn’t handle.”
2. “Wake up every day stronger than yesterday, face your fears and wipe your tears.”
3. “Life is about strategy, not a tragedy. Make the best one.”
4. “I did not have to dream; I made it a reality.”
5. “We look up for inspiration, down for desperation, right and left for information.”
6. “Hate comes from intimidation. Love comes from appreciation.”
7. “Close your eyes; they’ll never see your vision.”
8. “I ain’t never been a hater. I ain’t got no time.”
9. “I’m focused on what I’m doing, and nothing can stop that.”
10. “You can do nice things for people all of the time, and it’s never noticed, but as soon as you make one mistake, it’s never forgotten.”
Tyga Quotes That’ll Give You Life Lessons
11. “Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe the people who make you cry.”
12. “I think, whatever makes you happy in life, you gotta do it. You can’t plan in life too much.”
13. “When something is so damaged, or something is just not right—you can’t fix it in a moment. The only thing is time.”
14. “I never regret my past. The only time I wasted was on the wrong people.”
15. “God puts us in places. It’s for you to make the decision whether you go left or right.”
16. “The more real you get, the more unreal things get.”
17. “Tattoos, for me, are like a timeline of my life. I could look at a certain tattoo, and it reminds me of a certain time in my life and why I got that tattoo.”
18. “As long as you know yourself and you got good people around you and you passionate about what you do, that’s all that matters because, at the end of the day, you go to sleep with the people you love, you wake up with the people you love, and you spend your time with the people you love.”
19. “I don’t really know how it feels to hate on somebody else or just worry about what somebody else is doing.”
20. “You can’t live for other people, you know? You gotta live for yourself and better the people around you and make an impact.”
21. “I respect anybody that’s doin’ their thing and doin’ better than I’m doin’ or at least tryin’. I really don’t need to hate on the next person. We’re all just tryin’ to get one thing at the end of the day; everybody’s tryin’ to get money and be successful and just enjoy what they do.”
Meaningful Tyga Quotes to Help You Reach Success
22. “The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, keep moving forward.”
23. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you’ll be successful.”
24. “Fame is a thing that happens when you do something you love—nobody wants to be famous for the wrong reasons. It’s not my goal, but if being more famous means I can get more music out, that’s cool.”
Tyga Quotes for Everyone Looking for Love
25. “Life without you is like a broken pencil; there’s no point.”
26. “Moving on is easy; what you’re leaving behind is what makes it hard.”
27. “Some people think it’s wrong, being single isn’t right. But if you hurt the right person, you’ll be wrong all your life.”
More Tyga Quotes for Music Lovers and Fans
28. “I’m making music that I love, and I want to hear. At the same time, things like making money, making crazy money—you gotta find ways to reach everybody but uplift everybody.”
29. “Music changes every three months. There are always new artists coming out. There are always new sounds. There is always a new hit coming out. You gotta stay relevant as much as you can and feed your fans as much as you can.”
30. “I want to make people feel certain ways when they listen to my music. Whether it’s partying or going through relationship problems or grinding, or getting dressed and feeling fly. I want to be who I am and have emotion in my music that affects people.”
Did These Tyga Quotes Make You Learn About the True Value Behind Success?
We’re presented with many options in life; some may lead us to good and some to bad. But, for Tyga, no matter how challenging his climb would be, he was determined to walk on the path toward his passions. He knew that this path would make him happy and proud of the life he lived.
Like him, we should also go for the things that would truly bring us happiness. This road might be filled with never-ending challenges. But, remember that obstacles will help you grow and develop personally, spiritually, and professionally.
At the end of the day, struggles are inescapable. Regardless of whether we like it or not, we will all suffer and feel lost at some point in our lives.
Thanks to Tyga’s quotes and advice, we’re inspired to do our best in everything we pursue. We are pushed to take risks for our dreams. After all, if you give your all, we’re sure you’ll conquer whatever is ahead of you.
We hope that you were able to learn a lot from this list of quotes. Whatever your age is, it’s never too late to succeed in life. And, as you reach for your biggest dreams, you can always revisit this collection of Tyga quotes to give you the boost you need!
Which of these Tyga quotes inspired you? What other lessons did you learn from him? Share your thoughts in the comment box below!