Life will never be as easy as pie for anybody, so let these YNW Melly quotes guide you!
YNW Melly is a famous American rapper and singer. His rapping technique and his talent for composing helped him become a household name, especially in his hometown.
Unfortunately, his childhood wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows; he had a mental disorder that made it difficult to achieve his dreams. It was hard, but he did not let this hinder his success.
His determination paid off as some of his works hit the charts, and his new album, Just a Matter of Slime, rose to the top.
If you want to be inspired by his experiences and words, read through our complete list below. We’re confident that you’ll leave with lots of meaningful life lessons!
Let’s get started.
And don’t forget to check out these Lil Durk quotes and King Von quotes.
Best YNW Melly Quotes
1. “You shine, I shine, We all shine.”
2. “When they think you down bad and at your worst, that’s when they sh*t on you. I’ll be home soon. Sh*t on me, I won’t hesitate to shine on you.”
3. “I’m not playing fair with my love no more.”
4. “I loved you so much to the point that I destroyed myself tryna help you.”
5. “I think I got mixed personalities. This b*tch switched my whole mentality.”
Famous YNW Melly Quotes
6. “Your love is suicidal. For me, your love is suicidal. To me, your love is suicidal.”
7. “Can you stand the pain, stand the rain? I’m insane, but somehow you ease the pain.”
8. “Take off these shackles; they hurt my hands. Let me go home.”
9. “I was feeling—I was feeling how I’m f*cked up in this jam.”
10. “I don’t understand you women who go around pretending.”
YNW Melly Quotes for All the Romantics Out There
11. “Tryna walk a narrow straight path is a battle. Kinda hard to walk when you’re chained in shackles. My soul bleeds through these four walls. My heart aches after phone calls.”
12. “And I really, really want you to know, to know to break your heart in centimeters what I’mma do. To know, to know, so baby, so long, so baby so long, so long, so baby, so long.”
13. “Had the key to your heart, but you switched the vault. Damn, I thought you the one, but lil’ baby, I thought feelings just can’t ignore.”
14. “Riding through the 772, the feelings that I got for you are true.”
15. “Oh, baby, I need you in my life—in my life. Please, bae, don’t go switchin’ sides, switchin’ sides.”
16. “I don’t wanna lose my conscience drinkin’ all this Hennessy. But, baby, you took control of me, and I got too many enemies.”
17. “Felt like you took my soul from me.”
18. “But physically, I am feeling you.”
19. “My girl switched up on me entirely. I’m focused on like, damn, what can I do to make her happy? I was like, damn, I made her happy. Damn, she’s mad again. What the f*ck? What did I do to make her mad? Do you know? Sh*t like that.”
20. “You know it’s Melly baby, so go’n and bend it over, never met a real street nig that’s exactly what I told her.”
21. “She don’t want love. She don’t love no one but herself. The only thing she cares about is a lace-front weave. And the boutiques from Chanel. She don’t want love. She don’t want love from no one else. She don’t love no one but herself.”
22. “I thought that we were meant to be. You took my heart and made it bleed. I gave you all my ecstasy; I know you’ll be the death of me.”
Also read: Tyga Quotes, Pooh Shiesty Quotes
Emotional YNW Melly Quotes to Move You
23. “I didn’t even mean to shoot him. He just caught me by surprise.”
24. “His body dropped down to the floor, and he had teardrops in his eyes.”
25. “I wake up in the morning, I got murder on my mind—AK-47’s, MAC-11, Glocks, and nines. And all these p*ssies hating, tryna knock me off my grind. But I can’t let ’em do it. I got murder on my mind.”
26. “So it’s never a wrong time to slang that iron, and I gotta shoot first ’cause I know that these p*ssy plottin’ on killin’ me. And I really don’t feel the way I once felt about school. Ma, it’s not you; it’s me. I’m just so f*cked ’bout this street.”
27. “Mama, please don’t cry. I’m sorry, I’ll just call sometime. I’ll be home soon. It won’t be long. I promise I will be okay; just wipe those tears off of your face. I’m sorry I won’t right my wrongs, I’m guilty, Lord have mercy, please forgive me. Mama, please don’t you cry. I’m sorry.”
28. “Like I am you. Literally, I am you. I feel everything you going through. I feel you when you laugh. When you think something funny, but you don’t think nobody understands why you think it’s funny. I am you. I understand, you know what I’m saying, and I feel what you feel. I am literally you. The same person. I relate to you. God bless me with that.”
29. “I came up with the concept in jail, and I already had the song recorded. I looked in the mirror one day, and I was like, damn, I think I got mixed personalities. I really do, though, Melvin and sh*t. That’s how it came about.”
30. “You load 16 tons; what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter, don’t you call me ’cause I can’t go. I owe my soul to the company store.”
Also read: Juice WRLD Quotes, Polo G Quotes
YNW Melly Quotes That’ll Show His Personality and Beliefs
31. “Sh*t, you know what I mean? Growing up in any other little hoe *ss place. You know, ain’t nobody wants to do nothin’. Everybody was stuck in the mud. That’s how the family tree is. They don’t even wanna do sh*t with their lives, but get a job and live in a little house.”
32. “Just smoke a blunt. It’s like it eases my whole body, and I will just be straight. Then I will be like, ‘F*ck that sh*t.’ Used to be like that. Not no more. That sh*t just gets in the way, really. That sh*t distracts me. That’s just me.”
33. “I don’t smoke no more. I ain’t on probation. I just don’t smoke. I ain’t smoked in like three or four months. It used to exactly what I said. I used it to numb the pain from like sh*t I done did in the past like robberies or going through sh*t at the house type sh*t.”
34. “Ain’t nothing wrong with smoking weed. It’s just not for me. No more.”
35. “Ain’t nobody knows I could rap. I have just seen everybody talking about how they could rap and all this sh*t, and I’m like n*ggas garbage. So I’m like, f*ck it.”
Also read: Lil Baby Quotes, XXXTentacion Quotes
More YNW Melly Quotes That All His Fans Will Love
36. “Imma forever stand alone. B*tch, I’m straight.”
37. “She rolls up my dope, we get hot, and we float. Don’t smoke on no pole; she asking for more.”
38. “And I got too many enemies. I knew you wanted to f*ck him ’cause I could just tell check my back. I’m, now I’m in my bag, yeah.”
39. “I swear to God, this girl be trippin’, dawg one day she blooded, then she crippin’, dawg you know I put it in the kittens, dawg she screamin’ out, she needs some liftin’, aw she blockin’, ignoring my calls she keeps on blockin’, ignoring’ my calls.”
40. “YNW, Young N—World. You know, that’s the dynasty.”
What Did These YNW Melly Quotes Make You Realize About Life?
Many people say that a good childhood with a loving family is the foundation of a successful life in the future. However, not a lot of people are lucky enough to have that. For YNW Melly, aside from suffering from a mental disorder, he also grew up around drugs, low standards of living, and violence.
This is not a suitable environment for a child to grow up in. It could have been so easy for YNW Melly to just give up on life and be a nuisance to society, especially after his years in prison. But, he pushed forward and used the power of his dreams and imagination to pull himself up.
By reading through this list of YNW Melly quotes, we understand that fighting what others deem inevitable is the most important thing to help yourself out of your situation. We all have ambitions and dreams of a better life. No matter what others say and how bad your current environment is, it will never be impossible to find the light at the end of the tunnel if you don’t give up.
YNW Melly’s words and music perfectly encapsulate the struggle to achieve the life he dreamed of. But, at the same time, we’re sure they were also able to inspire you to grow through the bad and succeed. So, let these quotes serve as your motivation to improve on yourself!
Were you able to relate to these YNW Melly quotes? Which quotes changed your mindset on life? Please, share your thoughts below!