These abundance quotes will open your eyes to the infinite possibilities and gifts presented to you!
It’s hard to be thankful in the face of the world’s harshness. But, if you are grateful and aware of the blessings you’ve already received, you’ll also realize how kind life is.
In truth, life has already provided us with everything we need. Beautiful landscapes surround us, fresh air breezes through, and loving people embrace us.
God has given us His love and blessings in abundance. The only thing we need to do is to recognize their presence in our everyday lives.
To help you understand these things better, read through our collection below.
We’ve gathered some of the best quotes that will help you be more appreciative and grateful for your abundant blessings.
And make sure to check out these abundance mindset quotes.
Best Abundance Quotes
1. “Abundance is not what you hold in your hand. Rather, it’s what you have in your heart. And until we realize this, both will feel empty.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
2. “Abundance is the process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” – Bryant H. McGill
3. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
4. “Abundance is not the result of unlimited opportunities or resources. It is manifested by limitless thinking, a courageous spirit, and a grateful, receptive heart.” – Anthon St. Maarten
5. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
Famous Abundance Quotes
6. “Abundance is not a number or acquisition. It is the simple recognition of enoughness.” – Alan Cohen
7. “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” – Marianne Williamson
8. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
9. “Abundance in life flows from grace and how grateful we are to our present surroundings on Earth.” – Nozer Kanga
10. “Abundance can be had simply by consciously receiving what already has been given.” – Sufi Saying
11. “To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.” – Buddha
Inspirational Quotes on Abundance
12. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
13. “The key to abundance is to stop needing more, and to start appreciating what you already have.” – Anonymous
14. “Abundance comes in many forms; do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow; just know that it will come.” – Shelly Sullivan
15. “Abundance is not a result you create. It is an existing state you recognize. We ask for long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing for others.” – William Arthur Ward
Abundance Quotes to Make You Feel Grateful for Your Blessings
17. “Gratitude and appreciation create abundance and fill our lives with abundance.” – Debasish Mridha
18. “Gratitude builds a bridge to abundance.” – Roy Bennett
19. “Abundance and prosperity begin with gratitude and appreciation.” – Anthon St. Maarten
20. “Showing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to create abundance. Giving thanks is one of the most beautiful ways to appreciate life.” – Debasish Mridha
21. “I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I’m on, and to relish each day as a gift.” – James McGreevey
22. “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” – Esther Hicks
23. “Giving thanks, being appreciative, and expressing gratitude are the quickest way to abundance.” – Debasish Mridha
Short Abundance Quotes to Keep In Mind
24. “If you want love and abundance in your life, give it away.” – Mark Twain
25. “Giving is the secret of abundance.” – Sivananda
26. “From abundance springs satiety.” – Livy
27. “Everything you’re currently against blocks you from abundance.” – Wayne Dyer
28. “Life in abundance comes only through great love.” – Elbert Hubbard
29. “Passion is the path to abundance.” – Anonymous
30. “When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears.” – Anthony Robbins
31. “Abundance is about being rich, with or without money.” – Suze Orman
32. “Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” – Anonymous
Also read: Short Quotes
Abundance Quotes to Live By
33. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
34. “See yourself living in abundance, and you will attract it. It always works; it works every time with every person.” – Bob Proctor
35. “Choose joyful abundance in your heart and be unbounded, free, and relaxed. Be relentless with your choice, and you’ll make your mark.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
36. “Don’t be humble. Be abundant while making everyone else as abundant as you.” – Meir Ezra
37. “It’s not enough to know or even write about abundance; you must be abundance, you must live abundance.” – Sandy Forster
Abundance Quotes That Zoom in on What It Entails
38. “Part of achieving life abundance is to be consistently moving toward your goals.” – Anonymous
39. “When I think about creating abundance, it’s not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on this planet; it’s about creating a life of possibility. It is about taking that which was scarce and making it abundant.” – Peter Diamandis
40. “As long as we remain vigilant at building our internal abundance—an abundance of integrity, an abundance of forgiveness, an abundance of service, an abundance of love—then external lack is bound to be temporary.” – Marianne Willamson
Abundance Quotes for Those Who Need a Boost
41. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
42. “Basically, I chose not to identify with being broke any longer. I realized I deserved a beautiful life, and abundance was something that I needed to welcome into my life.” – Jen Sincero
43. “May our effort, confidence, and concern for others be the altar from which we pray for personal abundance.” – Laura Teresa Marquez
44. “All that is mine by divine right is now released and reaches me in great avalanches of abundance, under grace in miraculous ways.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
Meaningful Abundance Quotes That Will Change Your Life
45. “Secret to having abundance: stay focused on what you love and express it fearlessly.” – Anonymous
46. “Prosperity within me, prosperity around me; abundance within me, abundance around me.” – Prasana Vishwasrao
47. “We are racing toward a world of abundance, and we are going to be increasing the quality of life for everyone on this planet.” – Peter Diamandis
48. “Any self-prompt that reminds you to focus on flow, not ebb, contributes to your greater sense of abundance.” – Sarah Breathnach
49. “The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have little.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
50. “The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car, a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel.” – Anonymous
Abundance Quotes From the Bible
51. “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” – 2 Corinthians 9:8
52. “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
53. “Then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.” – Proverbs 3:10
54. “You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.” – Psalm 65:11
55. “The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.” – Deuteronomy 28:12
More Abundance Quotes That’ll Lead To Self-Introspection
56. “Your most precious, valued possessions and your greatest powers are invisible and intangible. No one can take them. You, and you alone, can give them. You will receive abundance for your giving.” – W. Clement Stone
57. “Infinite spirit, open the way for my great abundance. I am an irresistible magnet for all that belongs to me by divine right.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
58. “Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend to when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that’s present—love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure—the wasteland of illusion falls away, and we experience Heaven on Earth.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
59. “I am one with the power that created me. I am totally open and receptive to the abundant flow of prosperity that the universe offers. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. I am divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial for me. I rejoice in others’ successes, knowing there is plenty for us all.” – Louise Hay
60. “The journey to financial freedom starts the minute you decide you were destined for prosperity, not scarcity—for abundance, not lack. Isn’t there a part of you that has always known that? Can you see yourself living a bounteous life—a life of more than enough? It only takes one minute to decide. Decide now.” – Mark Victor Hansen
Do You Believe God Has Already Provided Everything You Need to Live a Happy Life?
As humans, our goal in life is to be happy and to have a sense of fulfillment. Sadly, many fall too deep into this way of thinking, leading them to look for happiness and satisfaction through material things. But, people must realize that true contentment cannot be found there.
Instead, we must realize that contentment lies in recognizing the abundance we already have. All we need to live a fulfilling and meaningful life can be found within ourselves and our surroundings. You will be more prosperous when you open your eyes to these things.
So, stop thinking about the things you lack. Instead, zoom in on how many more riches can come from one blessing.
With that, we hope this list was able to teach you a thing or two about the concept of abundance. Live life with the newfound knowledge you’ve gained today, and realize that life’s full of beautiful gifts!