When you feel like the world is crashing and need a boost to realize what you can do to help, read through this list of change the world quotes we’ve compiled!
It’s easy to believe that the only people who could truly change the world are the privileged, influential, and wealthy. But that’s not true; everyone has their own capabilities to change how the way the world works.
It doesn’t matter who you are or what kind of life you have. As long as you live on this planet, you can be the first step to changing our entire world!
You don’t have to hold a high position to make a difference. After all, the strength and capacity to make a lasting change lie within you. All that you need to do is put your passions and intentions into action.
So, take a stand and use yourself as a weapon to initiate the change you desire. If you start now, the moment will come when the dream world you envision will no longer be a fantasy but a reality.
Check out the quotes we’ve gathered to realize that there is still hope for a better world and that you may help to make it happen!
Best Change the World Quotes
1. “There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.” – Terry Pratchett
2. “We can choose to be affected by the world, or we can choose to affect the world.” – Heidi Wills
3. “We do not need magic to change the world; we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
4. “The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.” – John McAfee
5. “Life is tough. And you have to be tougher than life to change the world.” – Sebastian Pinera
6. “I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who struggle to make one small difference.” – Ellen Goodman
7. “The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.” – Hugh MacLeod
8. “We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become.” – Dr. David Hawkins
Inspirational Quotes About Changing the World
9. “Every single person has the power to change the world and help people.” – Laura Marano
10. “Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world.” – Yoko Ono
11. “Every moment is an organizing opportunity, every person a potential activist, every minute is a chance to change the world.” – Dolores Huerta
12. “We can change our own life and ultimately change the world.” – Kristi Bowman
13. “There is no greater reward than working from your heart, and making a difference in the world.” – Carlos Santana
14. “How wonderful is it that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
15. “The mind has exactly the same power as the hands—not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.” – Colin Wilson
16. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
Change the World Quotes to Get You Closer to the Life You Aspire to Have
17. “I spend my life building the world I want to live in.” – Robin Chase
18. “You can change the world again, instead of protecting yourself from it.” – Julien Smith
19. “A small change can make a big difference. You are the only one who can make our world a better place to inhabit. So, don’t be afraid to take a stand.” – Ankita Singhal
20. “Change the world one good deed at a time.” – Frank Sonnenberg
Change the World Quotes to Show the Value of Unity
21. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
22. “Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.” – Ron Hall
23. “I’m not going to change the world. You’re not going to change the world. But we can help—we can all help.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
24. “I am going to change the world. And I’m talking to everybody in the possible world that I can get to that can help me to do that.” – Abby Wambach
25. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
26. “There are big problems that change the world. If we are working together, that will make us understand each other, appreciate each other, and help each other.” – Jack Ma
Also read: Unity Quotes
Change the World Quotes That’ll Teach You Meaningful Lessons
27. “To really change the world, we have to help people change the way they see things.” – Suzy Kassem
28. “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel A. Barker
29. “Choose your corner. Pick away at it carefully, intensely, and to the best of your ability. And that way you might change the world.” – Charles Eames
30. “My advice—if you ever have the chance to change the world, don’t hesitate. Leave your great big mark.” – Shannon Hale
31. “Change the world with your way of life. One day, it will change the direction of the people.” – Tehmina Durrani
32. “Stay committed to changing the world, volunteering, and creating the good.” – Germany Kent
33. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
34. “Let us remember. One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
35. “I do believe that clean water is the most efficient way to change the world.” – Chris Long
Change the World Quotes to Improve Yourself
36. “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic, and we’ll change the world.” – Jack Layton
37. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
38. “In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.” – Jimi Hendrix
39. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
40. “Change yourself, and you will have begun the process of changing the world. Reverse that order, and all that you will change is your level of frustration.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
41. “If you don’t believe that one person has the power to change the world, it doesn’t mean it can’t happen. It just means you won’t ever be that person.” – Tanya Masse
42. “You really can change the world if you care enough.” – Marian Wright Edelman
43. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
44. “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
45. “Do you want to change the world? Then change yourself first. Do you want to change yourself? Then remain completely silent inside the silence-sea.” – Sri Chinmoy
46. “We can change the world if we change ourselves. We just need to get hold of the old patterns of thinking and dealing with things and start listening to our inner voices and trusting our own superpowers.” – Nina Hagen
Change the World Quotes for a Better Mindset
47. “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” – Billie Jean King
48. “If you embrace that the things that you can do are limitless, you can put your ding in the universe. You can change the world.” – Tim Cook
49. “If we change our thoughts from, ‘It’s too late,’ to, ‘There’s still hope,’ we might see some change in the world.” – Kellie Elmore
50. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
51. “I realized if you can change a classroom, you can change a community. And if you change enough communities, you can change the world.” – Erin Gruwell
52. “Instead of trying to change people, we could change the world.” – Bjarke Ingels
53. “Don’t spend your precious time asking, ‘Why isn’t the world a better place?’ It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is, ‘How can I make it better?’ To that, there is an answer.” – Leo F. Buscaglia
54. “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
55. “If we want to change things, we must first change ourselves. If we want to play, if we want to change the world, we must first show up on the field to score.” – Paul Rusesabagina
More Change the World Quotes for Women and the Youth
56. “I believe it’s time that women truly owned their superpowers and used their beauty and strength to change the world around them.” – Janelle Monae
57. “Women speaking up for themselves and for those around them is the strongest force we have to change the world.” – Melinda Gates
58. “I am living proof that youth possess a unique capacity to grow and change. That the child who seems hopeless today could go on to change the world.” – Alan K. Simpson
59. “Kids deserve the right to think that they can change the world.” – Lois Lowry
60. “You never know who you’re talking to. Don’t limit a young student’s dream, because that’s how we change the world.” – Adam Neumann
Did These Change the World Quotes Inspire You to Achieve the Change You Desire?
Most people assume they are powerless to make a difference in the world. They think whatever changes they make won’t impact society because they’re not powerful enough. But, that’s not how the world operates—even the tiny changes you make for yourself are already adjustments you make in our world.
Everything we do casts a domino effect on the world and the people around us. That’s why we must act according to the future we want for ourselves and future generations. Stop engaging in activities that have no bearing on the world you dream of and focus on vital tasks that can bring your dreams to life!
You can start simply by improving your perspective into something more positive. Always look at problems as sources of inspiration and innovation. More than that, share your good vibes with others and influence them to help you spread kindness, compassion, and love with the rest of the world.
With that, we hope we were able to push you to start your journey toward a better world through this list. If you want to see the best in this world, make yourself the best, too!