Read on and let these Chief Keef quotes be your remedy to a gloomy day!
Chief Keef is an American rapper who started young. Ever since the age of five, with the influence of his mother and sister, he knew that he could create something inspiring with his creativity.
He strived to express his true self through music and made sure that he would spread positive vibes to the world!
He’s faced issues with the law and the authorities, but no one can deny his influence in the world of music. Aside from his work with other artists, he’s known for significantly making a mark on contemporary hip hop and the drill subgenre.
So, if you feel like you lost your drive, read these Chief Keef quotes we’ve collected. We’re sure they’ll fire up your vibe and lead you to a more positive path!
Keep on reading.
And don’t forget to check out these Lil Durk quotes and Pooh Shiesty quotes.
Best Chief Keef Quotes
1. “I got away from all the unnecessary trouble, drama, problems. I came out here to where it’s better life-wise, living. It’s better out here than Chicago because I get in so much trouble. It’s crazy, but I like living out here. I think it improved me and changed me to stay and go somewhere bigger from here.”
2. “I’m with the stop the violence campaign; that’s why I paintball now.”
3. “I’m glad to be someone that people listen to and look up to. I’m glad that I can help change the situations and the scenery in Chicago—and I love my city still, but it is crazy.”
4. “The purpose of nature is the advancement and development of life.”
5. “I know my cousin would want me to be a better person and do better. When that happened, it was like he jumped in me; that was the biggest lesson like you have to grow up and make stuff happen. It really changed me a lot.”
6. “I firmly believe the world will sort itself out in the end. Believe it with me. At least none of us will be around to be proven wrong.”
7. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
8. “They don’t want to see a young, Black man be successful and try to do something good. It’s crazy.”
9. “I’m startin’ off my day with a blunt of herb. Lookin’ myself up seeing how much I’m worth.”
10. “There ain’t gonna be nothing the same. I’m gonna try to go another way. I like to keep going different ways and keep it the same. I don’t copy. Come up with my own stuff, my own everything.”
Famous Chief Keef Quotes
11. “I’m a f*cking monster with some shoes on.”
12. “Damn, I hate being sober; I’m a smoker.”
13. “I growed up. No, I glo’d up.”
14. “That money I be on it, I ain’t got no business sittin’ on it.”
15. “She thinks I love her; she must think she is some money.”
16. “I hang with Pitbulls, you n*ggas Shih-Tzus.”
17. “I hear these n*ggas flexing on the glory gang. How do you know us when we don’t know your name?”
18. “I make n*ggas imagine. How they be like, ‘Chief, so, where he get that cash at?’”
19. “I got play dough. I don’t play doe.”
20. “Situation is what all you make of it.”
Chief Keef Quotes for Those Curious About His Personality
21. “I used to know how to draw and do art. When I was seven years old, I learned how to draw. I stopped when I was about 10 or 11 years old, and started going into the streets, trippin’. That’s why I still love art to this day. I love art—don’t know how to do it no more. I can do a little something, can color. I think it’s a way to express myself through pictures—all pictures of me.”
22. “What inspired it is really just how I am, kinda fun. The colors, I like stuff like that. If you’ve seen my brand Glo Gang Worldwide, if you look at that stuff, you’ll see how fun and colorful it is. We got the sun and the moon. I just like fun stuff. That’s just how I am.”
23. “I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light. B*tch I’m high off life; got me feeling right.”
24. “I be all up in the club standin’ all up on the couches. Yeah, I do this sh*t for Blood Henny all up on the couches.”
25. “I’mma hop in my Rari top. I’m droppin’ right now.”
Also read: Gunna Quotes, Juice WRLD Quotes
More Chief Keef Quotes That You Will Love
26. “If I still went to school, I would walk in so icy.”
27. “My gun screaming, ‘What now?’ You want that tough sh*t? Our guns act tough now.”
28. “Throwing L’s up, glocks up. Don’t start us, can’t stop us. Everywhere they spot us. Chopper light, kill a cop, though.”
29. “Boy, you be the tweeter, pull up I’m the tweaker. I’m the Grim Reaper—a demon with an eagle.”
30. “Ain’t nobody surf—everybody tries to skateboard, referring to rappers like Lil Wayne and Lupe Fiasco. It’ll be cool. It’s a hobby.”
Also read: Tupac Quotes, Rod Wave Quotes
Which of These Awesome Chief Keef Quotes Caught Your Vibe?
One of the ways to reach success is to surround yourself with people who genuinely support what you do. With this positive environment, you’re motivated to keep doing what makes you happy. And, just like Chief Keef, no matter how hard life bogs you down, if you stay positive, you will be able to inspire others.
Truth be told, it’ll always be easier to take the immoral path. But, the question is, will that really make you happy? Will that path bring you closer to your dreams?
So, like Chief Keef, even if he had many struggles with the law, he still chose to turn his life around. Maybe that’s also one of the most meaningful lessons we can learn from him—that it’s never too late to change for the better.
With that, we hope we were able to give you a whole new view into Chief Keef’s life and success. Let his quotes remind you that the good will always outweigh the bad. No matter how hard it is, choose the positive.
Did these Chief Keef quotes make your day brighter? What did you learn from this collection? Comment below!