This collection of the best Stranger Things quotes will turn your world upside down as you reminisce about the show’s most exciting episodes!
Stranger Things is a drama series that delves into friendship, love, and trust. Many thrilling scenes throughout different seasons would definitely keep you on your toes!
Indeed, this is a one-of-a-kind show that’s able to fuse drama and comedy—making its audience laugh and shed a tear at the same time. Aside from the rollercoaster of emotions, the excellent writing and acting of the cast also leave some powerful words to think about.
So, if you’re a fan of the show or just want to revisit its most exciting scenes, this collection is perfect for you. Get ready to travel to a world that will change your worldview!
Here are some of the best quotes from the series.
And make sure to read these The Vampire Diaries quotes.
Best Stranger Things Quotes
1. “You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.” – Jonathan
2. “Friends don’t lie.” – Eleven
3. “Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world.” – Jonathan
4. “Once you open up that curiosity door, anything is possible.” – Scott
5. “If we’re both going crazy, then we’ll go crazy together, right?” – Mike
6. “You’re just not nimble enough, but you’ll get there someday.” – Lucas
7. “You keep trying things on until something feels like you.” – Max
8. “We all die, my strange little child friend. It’s all a matter of how—and when.” – Robin
Famous Stranger Things Quotes
9. “I am on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel. These books—these books are my paddles.” – Dustin
10. “I asked if you wanted to be my friend. And you said yes. You said yes. It was the best thing I’ve ever done.” – Mike
11. “I’m going to my friends. I’m going home.” – Eleven
12. “Do you wanna be normal? Do you wanna be just like everyone else? Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak!” – Jonathan
13. “I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter.” – Steve
14. “I will never, ever let anything bad happen to you ever again. Whatever’s going on in you, we’re gonna fix it.” – Joyce
15. “Maybe I am a mess, maybe I’m crazy, maybe I’m out of my mind! But God help me, I will keep these lights up until the day I die, if I think there’s a chance that Will’s still out there!” – Joyce
Stranger Things Quotes That Are Full of Valuable Life Lessons
16. “Ask for forgiveness, not permission.” – Nancy
17. “Now that you’re out of high school, which means you’re technically an adult, don’t you think it’s time you move on from primitive constructs such as popularity?” – Dustin
18. “Make mistakes, learn from them, and when life hurts you—because it will, remember the hurt. The hurt is good. It means you’re out of that cave.” – Hopper
19. “You’re now faced with the same choice, Jane: go back into hiding and hope they don’t find you, or fight, and face them again.” – Kali
20. “All living organisms develop defense mechanisms against attack. They adapt. They find some way to survive.” – Sam
21. “Science is neat, but I’m afraid it’s not very forgiving.” – Scott
22. “If you believe in this story—finish it.” – Karen
23. “Sometimes people don’t really say what they’re thinking. But you capture the right moment—it says more.” – Jonathan
24. “People don’t spend their lives trying to look at what’s behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, and definition.” – Murray
Stranger Things Quotes to Highlight the Support of Family and Friends
25. “This is not yours to fix alone. You act like you’re all alone out there in the world, but you’re not. You’re not alone.” – Joyce
26. “No, El, you’re not the monster. You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me.” – Mike
27. “I never gave up on you. I called you every night.” – Mike
28. “I just feel whole, like a piece of me was missing, and now, it’s not.” – Kali
29. “You know, out of all of my brother’s friends, you’re my favorite. You’ve always been my favorite.” – Nancy
30. “I don’t care if anyone believes me.” – Joyce
31. “Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren’t. You hurt me; do you understand? What you did sucks.” – Mike
Also read: Family Quotes
Funny Stranger Things Quotes for Those Who Need a Good Laugh
32. “Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.” – Dustin
33. “There’s more to life than stupid boys, you know.” – Max
34. “If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country.” – Mike
35. “You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass.” – Steve
36. “Well, I don’t know who’s been raising you, but I’m going to get you some new crayons because it looks like he’s shooting cabbages.” – Joyce
37. “Hey! Dickheads! How come the only one helping me out is this random girl?” – Steve
38. “You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment.” – Erica
39. “She‘s our friend and she’s crazy.” – Dustin
40. “When I become rich and famous for this one day, don’t come crawling back, saying, oh, my God, Dustin, I’m so sorry for being mean to you back in eighth grade.” – Dustin
Also read: Funny Quotes
How Far Would You Go For Your Family and Friends?
When we are faced with challenges, it is normal to feel fear. But, despite this, we try to be brave and strong for the sake of the person we love.
In the series, we see how Will’s loved ones never surrendered and gave up, no matter how impossible things seemed to be. Through these scenes, we’re able to understand just how important it is to have someone to rely on. Remember that our family and genuine friends are there to do whatever it takes to help us grow and move on from failure.
Fear will always be present in our lives, but it doesn’t mean that we should be crippled by it. Instead, use your fear as a stepping stone toward greatness. With the help of your loved ones and with the faith you have in yourself, you can achieve anything!
What valuable life lessons did you learn from our Stranger Things quote collection? Which quote is your favorite? Share your thoughts with us by joining the discussion below!