These Bridgerton quotes will teach you that love will triumph over everything, no matter the circumstance.
Bridgerton is a drama series that took over Netflix and the world. Fans and viewers were giddy with excitement for each and every episode. This show is truly spectacular, from the stunning costumes and filming locations to the iconic cast.
The series’s first season revolves around Daphne Bridgerton and her search for love. She hopes to follow her parents’ footsteps and find a match ignited by true love. But, as prospects continued to roll by, she realized that finding true love is not such an easy feat.
Whether you’re in a relationship or not, you’ll appreciate these lessons on love and life. Don’t miss out on these quotes we’ve gathered that will inspire you and make you swoon!
Start reading here.
Best Bridgerton Quotes
1. “To meet a beautiful woman is one thing, but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women is something entirely apart.” – Simon Basset
2. “All is fair in love and war but some battles leave no victor, only a trail of broken hearts that makes us wonder if the price we pay is ever worth the fight.” – Lady Whistledown
3. “My name is Lady Whistledown. You do not know me, and never shall. But be forewarned dear reader, I certainly know you.” – Lady Whistledown
4. “Why settle for a Duke when you can have a Prince?” – Queen Charlotte
5. “You can choose to love me as much as I love you. That should not be up to anyone else. That cannot be up to anyone else. It can only be up to you.” – Daphne Bridgerton
6. “Romance was entirely out of the question for both of us. But in so removing it we found something far greater: we found friendship.” – Simon Basset
7. “We must continue our ruse until I’ve found my match.” – Daphne Bridgerton
8. “We will all need to find love one day. Indeed, a love as pure as what Mama and Papa once shared, if we are so fortunate.” – Daphne Bridgerton
9. “If this is to work, we must appear madly in love.” – Simon Basset
10. “You wish to follow your heart and I wish to nurture my mind. Let us leave it there.” – Eloise Bridgerton
Bridgerton Quotes That’ll Inspire You
11. “If you desire the sun and the moon, all you have to do is go out and shoot at the sky. Some of us cannot.” – Eloise Bridgerton
12. “You deserve nothing less. You deserve everything your heart desires.” – Simon Basset
13. “You are a Bridgerton. There is nothing you cannot do.” – Lady Violet Bridgerton
14. “Yes, Eloise, there—are perhaps darker turns in these woods than we’ve been taught to expect. There is light to be found at their end. And I know—one day—we both will find it.” – Daphne Bridgerton
15. “Just because something is not perfect, does not make it any less worthy of love.” – Daphne Bridgerton
16. “Pride, your grace, it’ll cost you everything and leave you with nothing. You must not allow it to happen to you too.” – Lady Danbury
17. “I know we could not be any more different, but there is one thing we do share: the certainty that you will make your own way in this world. I’m sure of it, Eloise.” – Daphne Bridgerton
18. “However difficult forgiving someone may be, it is necessary to move forward.” – Lady Violet Bridgerton
Sweet Bridgerton Quotes for Those Who Want to Fall in Love
19. “Everything I told the Queen was true. I cannot stop thinking of you. From the mornings you ease, to the evenings you quiet, to the dreams you inhabit, my thoughts of you never end. I am yours, Daphne, I have always been yours.” – Simon Basset
20. “I love all of you. Even the parts that you believe are too dark and too shameful. Every scar. Every flaw. Every imperfection. I love you.” – Daphne Bridgerton
21. “We chose to love each other, every single day. It is a choice, dearest. One that is never too late to make.” – Lady Violet Bridgerton
22. “It is you I cannot sacrifice. I burn—for you.” – Daphne Bridgerton
Also read: Love Quotes
Bridgerton Quotes to Widen Your Horizon
23. “Why must our only options be to squawk and settle or to never leave the nest? What if I want to fly?” – Eloise Bridgerton
24. “The lady is quite the treasure. Do try not to bungle it up.” – Lady Danbury
25. “You have no idea what it is to be a woman, what it might feel like to have one’s entire life reduced to a single moment.” – Daphne Bridgerton
26. “The ones we love have the power to inflict the greatest scars, for what thing is more fragile than the human heart?” – Lady Whistledown
27. “You think that just because I’m a woman, I’m incapable of making my own choices?” – Daphne Bridgerton
28. “Her heart doesn’t matter, as long as her hand remains free.” – Queen Charlotte
29. “I risk my life everyday for love. You have no idea what it is like to be in a room with someone you cannot live without, and yet still feel as though you are oceans apart.” – Sir Henry Granville
30. “Having a nice face and pleasant hair is not an accomplishment. Do you know what an accomplishment is? Attending university! If I were a man, I could do that, you know.” – Eloise Bridgerton
31. “It reminds me of waking up in the country, first thing in the morning when I am all alone. I have not yet spoken to a soul. I look outside the window and it is serene. As if I could be the only person left in the world and yet, somehow I am not lonely.” – Daphne Bridgerton
32. “I will help you overcome this stammer of yours. But in exchange you must promise me that when you step into the light, you will be worthy of the attention you command.” – Lady Danbury
33. “Is anything more exhilarating than taking a gamble. For it is often the highest risk that carries the greatest reward. Yet, wager wrongly, and you might find yourself left with nothing but regret.” – Lady Whistledown
Short Bridgerton Quotes for Fans of This Netflix Series
34. “I’m aware of your reputation and I am anything but interested in you.” – Daphne Bridgerton
35. “The brighter a lady shines, the faster she may burn.” – Lady Whistledown
36. “It is more than just your honor at stake.” – Anthony Bridgerton
37. “Dear reader, if there is a scandal, I shall uncover it.” – Lady Whistledown
38. “Me, unavailable; you, desirable.” – Simon Basset
39. “It’d be better if you refrain from thinking about me at all.” – Daphne Bridgerton
40. “Heirs have the responsibility. Second sons have the fun.” – Sir Henry Granville
41. “Lady Whistledown has all but declared me ineligible.” – Daphne Bridgerton
More Bridgerton Quotes That You’ll Enjoy
42. “Yes, I know. You are not the marrying type. Yet have you considered you are not the type women wish to marry?” – Daphne Bridgerton
43. “A pairing like that, well, would certainly be most enchanting indeed.” – Queen Charlotte
44. “Dearest gentle reader, it is often said that those who marry in haste must repent at leisure. A sentiment that is clearly shared by Miss Daphne Bridgerton, who has apparently rejected not one, not two, but three proposals already this week.” – Lady Whistledown
45. “I shall always be the woman you may love in darkness, but never in the light of day. You have made me promises before and I, like a fool, believed them. I cannot be your fool again.” – Siena Rosso
46. “We shall do what women do. We shall talk.” – Lady Violet Bridgerton
47. “If I were truly courting you, I would not need flowers, only five minutes alone with you in a drawing room.” – Simon Basset
48. “How does a lady come to be with a child? I thought one needed to be married. Apparently, it’s not even a requirement!” – Eloise Bridgerton
49. “Be it shame or slander, seduction or smear, there is but one thing that humbles even the most highly-regarded members of our dear town—a scandal!” – Lady Whistledown
50. “I am your family now. We shall make our own family, you and me.” – Colin Bridgerton
Did Our Collection Awaken Your Love for Fiction, Romance, and Royalty?
For many people, romantic love is a primary goal in life. Whether you’ve been in love before or are yet to fall in love for the first time, you may consider this love to be the centerpiece of your life’s experiences.
As we’re all aware, arranged marriages were once widely accepted and even considered the norm for women in England and other parts of the world. In the first season, we follow Daphne as she battles this social standard to find one she will truly adore instead.
Bridgerton exemplified the do’s and don’ts, as well as the ups and downs of love. People may come to judge your preferences in relationships and in life, but each person is unique. How you deal with those people and stand up for yourself is entirely up to you.
Remember that the advice and guidance of your family and friends can also help you find love. Because at times, their objective observations can reveal things that you can’t see when you’re blinded by adoration and romance.
Indeed, we all have the right to love and be loved. So, as you search for your perfect match, keep in mind all of the lessons and realizations you were able to find in this list. May you find the one and only true love that you deserve!
Do you have any more quotes you’d like to share? Please, leave them in the comments section below.