If you’re into rap or music in general, then you’ll love this list of the best Flo Rida quotes.
Tramar Lacel Dillard, famous worldwide as Flo Rida, is an American rapper born and raised in Carol City, Florida. He has some fantastic pieces of music like Wild Ones, Whistle, Sugar, and more. However, the rapper’s seemingly best hit is Low, his 2007 breakout single that topped the charts for weeks!
Flo Rida is one of the most successful rappers in the industry. But, his ambition goes way beyond what he currently has. He is constantly motivated by his fame to achieve something bigger and touch more people’s lives.
His goal is to constantly reinvent himself and give back to the people who pulled him up the ladder. If you’re curious about Flo Rida and his career, then read through to the end!
Continue to the complete list below.
Best Flo Rida Quotes
1. “Music was definitely a way out. Instead of playing basketball, I was going to recording studios.”
2. “I’ve always known, before I had a record deal, that the thing is to go out and put on the show. I’ve been doing that from day one.”
3. “Music is my life, and if I like a song, chances are the world will also.”
4. “I like to take music from everywhere and put it in my style and let it be accepted.”
5. “I’m a perfectionist, and I’m not going to let the world hear a record until it’s ready.”
Famous Flo Rida Quotes
6. “With my charity Big Dreams For Kids, I believe the more you give, the more you receive.”
7. “I’m a guy who just loves to reinvent myself.”
8. “At the end of the day, I want to be the guy who experienced music in all types of ways, with hip-hop being the roots of it.”
9. “I think just growing up in Miami, there’s a gumbo of different cultures that influence us.”
10. “I’m influenced by all types of music.”
Flo Rida Quotes to Motivate You
11. “I love to do something that’s challenging to myself, and just to see the success, it makes me go harder and harder the next time.”
12. “Giving is most important to show the less fortunate that you don’t give up. You always want to live a better life.”
13. “I’m always around people who want to drink very expensive champagne. But only when it’s a celebration of success.”
14. “My drive. I live music. I am music. Throughout my day, I’m always thinking of different melodies, and always listening to different genres of music, and I love it. I wouldn’t call it work—when you love something, it shows, and I think that’s why I’m so successful because I really love it.”
15. “As someone who put in the hard work and did things prior without help, to actually have someone supporting me, I was like, ‘Man, the sky’s the limit. It’s gonna be much easier from here. This is gonna be amazing.’”
16. “Growing up in Miami, having these different cultures, and being inspired in so many ways musically has let me have a very long career, ’cause just when you think I’m gonna do this type of record, I go and do something else. I think it’s the fact that I’m more like a chameleon who holds his ground.”
Flo Rida Quotes for Everyone Curious About the Music Industry
17. “Starting out with music, I was very successful, and me getting into film, I definitely look forward to giving it my all. What you put in is what you get out.”
18. “First and foremost, I’m a fan of the people I’m collaborating with. And collaborations expand who you are.”
19. “I’m not the only one in the studio a lot of times, so I have my boys in there and they’ll tell me and give me their suggestions and what they think.”
20. “I’ve worked with so many different artists, and I’m always willing to expand and do some new fun things as long as the music is fun and the fans appreciate it worldwide.”
21. “If they can go out and buy my albums, I can at least make the sacrifice to holler at the few people who call. A lot of times I’m busy so they’ll get my voicemail. And if I can speak to them and I have time, I always text back. Because I think that’s very important.”
Interesting Flo Rida Quotes That Zoom in on His Lifestyle and Personality
22. “I write all the time, even if it means recording in the hotel room. I write on the plane—anywhere, anytime I’m inspired or have ideas.”
23. “If I get in the studio, it’s very organic. I like to go off how I feel.”
24. “Growing up in my household with seven women, I’d hear all types of music.”
25. “It’s always overwhelming when you come to another country and you’re embraced in such a positive way.”
26. “I’m just not sticking to one thing. I like to have fun with it. I like to spread myself in many ways, so you’re gonna get all types of music.”
27. “My first love was basketball, but that wasn’t gonna launch me, and I knew I had to get into other things. So me and my friends, we started making mix CDs and going down to South Beach or to the parking lot at Pitbull concerts to spend all night hustling.”
Flo Rida Quotes for His Fans
28. “I love my fans, so when I get the chance to interact with them, it’s beautiful.”
29. “I believe that to whom much is given, much is required. I’ve been blessed to sell over 100 million records worldwide and I consider each fan a part of my family.”
30. “I love the energy over here in the U.K. The hospitality is insane.”
31. “You can go to some countries where people may not be able to conversate with you, but they can sing your lyrics word for word.”
32. “I’m a huge fan of Taio Cruz. I’m really liking what he’s doing at the moment. I’d love to do something with him.”
33. “I definitely want my fans to know that I’m here to stay, and I’m going to continue to give them hot music.”
34. “The fans are always at the hotel waiting, they like to get pictures and autographs. I enjoy it all, the displays of love and support at the hotel and the shows.”
35. “When I found out that my mom was sneaking listening to my music, I decided to make sure that my music is very clean.”
More Flo Rida Quotes and Lyrics That You Will Enjoy
36. “Somehow, someway, gotta raise the roof, roof. All black shades when the sun comes through.”
37. “I am a wild one, tame me now, running with wolves and I’m on the prowl.”
38. “Said I gotta be the man. I’m the head of my band, mic check, one-two. Shut them down in the club while the playboy does it, and y’all get lose-lose.”
39. “Show you another side of me—a side you would never thought you would see. Tear up that body dominate you ’til you’ve had enough. I hear you like the wild stuff.”
40. “There’s only one flo, and one rida.”
Did These Flo Rida Quotes Inspire You to Achieve More?
For most people, one taste of success is enough. They think that nothing is left to achieve once they reach one of their goals. But, the truth is, we must constantly strive to make ourselves better and make something more out of ourselves.
For Flo Rida, success should be continuous, and the way we perceive our goals should constantly evolve. This is why reinventing ourselves is crucial. We become more mature individuals who can filter out the necessary from the unnecessary through this process.
After all, we must always move, improve, and evolve to thrive in life. Of course, this does not imply being arrogant and overly ambitious. Like Flo Rida, let’s find a good balance between reaching the top and being stagnant.
We hope you were motivated by the meaningful lines and lyrics we’ve included in the collection. Let his best quotes serve as your guide whenever you feel lost in your path toward success! Take it one step at a time, but never stop moving forward.