Looking for the best gangster quotes?
You’ve come to the right place.
We’ve compiled a list of the greatest gangster quotes and captions for you.
Read the full collection below.
And don’t forget to check out these Al Capone quotes.
Best Gangster Quotes
1. “I am an undisputed gangster. To me, that means playing by my own rules.” – Katherine Ryan
2. “I’m not mad, I’m proud o’ you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learned the two greatest things in life… never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
3. “Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.” – Al Capone
4. “I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.” – John Gotti
5. “Let me tell you something. There’s no nobility in poverty. I’ve been a poor man, and I’ve been a rich man. And I choose rich every f*cking time.” – Jordan Belfort
6. “There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.” – John Rooney (Paul Newman)
7. “A guy told me one time… don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.” – Neil McCauley (Robert De Niro)
8. “The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.” – Mario Puzo
9. “Gangsters live for the action. The closer to death, the nearer to the heated coil of the moment, the more alive they feel.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra, Gangster
10. “I don’t wanna be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.” – Frank Costello (Jack Nicholson)
11. “Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him.” – Al Capone
12. “Who cares about shit people say that they don’t have the balls to say to your face?” – Tony Soprano
13. “All right, you proved your point. You broke into my vault. Congratulations, you’re a dead man.” – Terry Benedict (Andy Garcia)
14. “A true gangster can smell out a person’s strenghts and weaknesses in a matter of minutes, but what they can sense most of all, what their bodies are most attuned to, is the scent of fear.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra, Gangster
15. “From now on, nothing goes down unless I’m involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it’s my turn.” – Frank White (Christopher Walken)
16. “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – Vito Corleone
17. “”You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.” – Al Capone
18. “Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.” – Frank Abagnale Sr
19. “The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.” – Frank Lucas
20. “When you love someone, you’ve gotta trust them. There’s no other way. You’ve got to give them the key to everything that’s yours. Otherwise, what’s the point? And for a while, I believed, that’s the kind of love I had.” – Ace Rothstein
21. “There’s no such thing as good money or bad money. There’s just money.” – Lucky Luciano
22. “You ain’t a lawyer no more, Dave. You a gangster now. On the other side. A whole new ball game. You can’t learn about it in school, and you can’t have a late start.” – Carlito
23. “All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break them for no one.” – Tony Montana
24. “You need more than guts to be a good gangster. You need ideas.” – Rocket, City of God
25. “No matter how big a guy might be, Nicky would take him on. You beat Nicky with fists, he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife, he comes back with a gun. And you beat him with a gun, you better kill him, because he’ll keep comin’ back and back until one of you is dead.” – Ace Rothstein
26. “No gangster is ever happy when he’s at peace. The main reason he’s in the business is to eliminate his enemies.” – Lorenzo Carcaterra, Gangster
27. “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.” – Michael Corleone
28. “To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the united states.”
29. “You can always tell the winners at the starting gate. You can always tell the winners, and you can tell the losers.” – Noodles, Once upon a time in America
30. “I asked god for a bike, but I know god doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.” – Al Pacino
31. “See, ya are what ya are in this world. That’s either one of two things: Either you’re somebody, or you ain’t nobody.”
32. “Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it. You understand?” – Ace Rothstein
33. “Goodfellas, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.”
34. “And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that.” – Lord Acton
35. “Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why were they so comfortable to say it to you?”
36. “I think we have always had a fascination for gangs and gangsters, and I think we always will.” – Ross Kemp
37. “Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low-key.” – Mickey Rourke
38. “There are many people who think I’m actually a gangster or a mafioso, largely because of ‘Goodfella.” – Paul Sorvino
39. “In my world, of course, it don’t matter. You could be a gangster with a dress, you could be a gangster with baggy pants.” – Young Thug
40. “When you understand the mechanics of stress and master the techniques to manipulate someone’s fears and dreams, you will be powerful.” – Gregory Hartley
3 thoughts on “Gangster Quotes & Captions”
this quotes are just wow!!
Hey, Demien. I’m so happy you liked our quote collection. Thank you.
Kudos on the quote collection.
Thanks for thinking of us with it.
Comments are closed.