Let this collection of the best Ice Age quotes take you to a land you’ve never explored before!
Ice Age is one of those film franchises that you can never get enough of. In fact, we love it so much that it already has five movies under its belt! That’s a lot of characters, a lot of fun, and a lot of helpful life lessons we can all learn from.
At first glance, the movies might seem like it’s just full of antics that’ll make kids laugh. But, if you really try to understand the plot, you’ll see that you can learn things about teamwork, survival, and more through the characters and their experiences.
So, if you’re curious about Ice Age, or if you just miss Sid, Manny, and Diego, these quotes are for you. Make sure you add this to your must-reads now!
Continue to the list below.
And don’t miss out these Sid the Sloth quotes and Shrek quotes.
Best Ice Age Quotes
1. “Let’s get something straight here. Okay? There is no ‘we.’ There never was a ‘we.’ In fact, without me, it wouldn’t even be a ‘you!’” – Manny
2. “Well, I think mating for life is stupid. I mean, there’s plenty of Sid to go around.” – Sid
3. “You’re an embarrassment to nature, y’know that?” – Manny
4. “I don’t know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I’ve ever seen.” – Sid
Famous Ice Age Quotes
5. “That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds—who needs it? Isn’t this great? You and me, two bachelors knockin’ about in the wild.” – Sid
6. Diego: “You can’t. The current’s too strong, you have to trust me.”
Manny: “Trust you!? Why on Earth would we trust you!?”
Diego: “Because I’m your only chance.”
7. “Yeah, but with my little stick in my highly evolved brain—ow—I shall create fire.” – Sid
8. Diego: “Us? You two are a bit of an odd couple.”
Manny: “There is no ‘us!’
9. “Look, if either of you gets across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.” – Manny
Also read: Megamind Quotes, Coco Quotes
Funny Ice Age Quotes to Make You Laugh
10. “Oh, isn’t there someone else you can annoy? Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?” – Manny
11. “Give it up, Sid. You know humans can’t talk.” – Diego
12. “Hey, Lord of the Flame, your tail’s on fire.” – Manny
13. “I’m not fat. It’s all this fur. It makes me look poofy.” – Manny
14. Sid: “Well, I ain’t exactly lactating right now, pal.”
Diego: “You’re a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren’t you?”
15. Sid: “Boy! For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me!”
Diego: “I don’t eat junk food.”
16. Manny: “Don’t make me reach back there!”
Sid: “But he started it!”
Manny: “I don’t care who started it, I’ll finish it!”
17. Manny: “Hey, buddy, want a lift?”
Diego: “No, thanks. I’m saving what little dignity I’ve got left.”
Sid: “You’re hanging out with us now, pal. Dignity has nothing to do with it.”
Also read: Funny Quotes, Positive Quotes
Great Ice Age Quotes From Sid the Sloth
18. “They left without me. They do this every year. Why? Doesn’t anyone love me? Isn’t there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?” – Sid
19. “From now on, you’ll have to refer to me as ‘Sid, Lord of the Flame.’” – Sid
20. “I’m a mammal that cares.” – Sid
21. “Humans are disgusting.” – Sid
22. “Good hygiene is always overrated.” – Sid
23. “That’s it, you’re out of the herd!” – Sid
Interesting Ice Age Quotes From Manny
24. “Diego, spit that out. You don’t know where it’s been.” – Manny
25. “Hey, look at that. Dinner and a show.” – Manny
26. “You know, I don’t like animals that kill for pleasure.” – Manny
27. “Modern architecture. It’ll never last.” – Manny
Ice Age Quotes From Diego That You’ll Love
28. “Get down! Get down, and follow me.” – Diego
29. “Name’s Diego, friend.” – Diego
30. “There’s an ambush waiting for you.” – Diego
31. “The baby? Please. I was just returning it to its herd.” – Diego
32. “Back off, he’s family. Besides, he’s high on saturated fats.” – Diego
Ice Age Quotes From Buck
33. “The cucumber knows karate.” – Buck
34. “It’s time to get buck wild!” – Buck
35. “You picked a bad time for a tropical vacation, mates.” – Buck
36. “Mayday! Mayday! We’re coming in hot!” – Buck
37. “There’s no way I’m letting my pumpkin daughter grow up without a father.” – Buck
Memorable Ice Age Quotes by Other Characters
38. “If you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you!” – Dab
39. “Sometimes, I wish you were more mammoth and a little less possum.” – Ellie
40. “She just insulted our possumous.” – Possum
41. “You’re cute, but let’s stay on track.” – Zee
42. “That’s the thing about a herd, you’re together even when you’re apart.” – Ellie
43. “Remember what Zee said, ‘The answer is in our chest fur.’” – Possum
44. “Look, I think it’s time we become independent possums.” – Possum
45. “It’s time for us to move out and make our mark on the world. Possum freedom!” – Crash
46. “Now, don’t fall in. If you do, you will definitely burn and die. There goes our last female.” – Dodo
47. “I’m full of small bones that will get stuck in your throat!” – Orson
48. “We came here to live a life of adventure like you. I’m starting to question our judgment!” – Eddie
49. “All it takes is a little fire to bend you to my will.” – Orson
50. “I finally felt like I was home.” – Ellie
Also read: Corpse Bride Quotes
Do You Aspire to Find True Friends Like Sid, Manny, and Diego?
The first Ice Age movie started off when three unlikely friends meet and form a deep bond. Yes, they are very different from each other, and one might even be a predator and the other a prey. But, this did not stop them from teaming up and building a life-long friendship.
The characters in Ice Age like Sid, Manny, and Diego highlighted that our differences are what would help a team survive and thrive. After all, we all have unique skills that we can contribute and bring to the table. Remember that no man is an island, and we will always be stronger when we have people we trust behind our backs.
These lessons are very much highlighted in all Ice Age films, and even more focused on whenever they meet new friends along the way. Ice Age is a good reminder that life is an adventure—one we cannot tackle on our own. So, let’s hold on to our friends and enjoy the fun ride through life!
Have you watched any of the Ice Age movies? Which one was your favorite? Let us know below!