These Jennifer’s Body quotes will give you chills, spice, laughter, and more!
Jennifer’s Body’s plot rested on two unlikely pals—Jennifer, the hot cheerleader, and Needy, the shy and introverted one. The girls were inseparable and had an everyday teenage life. But, it all changed after one night.
A group of men murdered Jennifer and used her as a sacrifice for their Satanic ritual. It went horribly wrong, and she rose from death as a male-eating demon.
Jennifer was filled with rage and vengeance and strived to come after everyone who hurt her.
It may seem like a typical teen movie, but beneath this unusual tale of vengeance is also a story of female empowerment and friendship.
No doubt, this movie is more than just its bloody and sensual stereotype. Don’t miss out on this gem by reading through the list below!
Start reading here.
Best Jennifer’s Body Quotes
1. “Needy, I care about you. As a person, not just some girl I made love to for four minutes the other night, and I’m scared of what’s happening to you.” – Chip
2. “These are like smart bombs, you point them in the right direction and sh*t gets real.” – Jennifer
3. “People found it hard to believe that a babe like Jennifer would associate with a dork like me.” – Needy
4. “Sometimes, you might just get lucky in your miserable life.” – Needy
5. “Move on, Needy, it’s over. Life’s too short to be moping around about some white trash pig roast.” – Jennifer
6. “I couldn’t bring myself to hurt you, but I was just so hungry, and ever since then I knew what I had to be strong; like when I’m full right now, I’m like, unkillable.” – Jennifer
7. “I don’t even know who Needy Lesnicky is anymore. I’m a different person now. A person who uses curse words and kicks orderlies and sees things that aren’t there. A very bad, very damaged person.” – Needy
8. “You’re lime green jello and you can’t even admit it to yourself.” – Jennifer
9. “Boys are just placeholders—they come and they go.” – Jennifer
10. “Best friends don’t keep secrets, right?” – Jennifer
11. “No—I feel like boo-boo. My skin is breaking out and my hair is dull and lifeless. I feel like one of the normal girls.” – Jennifer
Famous Jennifer’s Body Quotes
12. Needy: “Are you PMSing or something?”
Jennifer: “PMS isn’t real Needy, it was invented by the boy-run media to make us seem like we’re crazy.”
13. Nikolai: “We come here tonight to sacrifice the body of—what’s your name again?”
Jennifer: “My name is Jennifer.”
14. “Who cares about Jennifer, and those douche-bags with their douche-bag haircuts and their man-scara? People just burned to death.” – Chip
15. “Please don’t talk to yourself. It’s one of your more freakish Needy behaviors and it makes us both look like total gaylords. F*ck, you need a mani bad. You should find a Chinese chick to buff your situation.” – Jennifer
16. Needy: “Jennifer’s evil.”
Chip: “I know.”
Needy: “No, I mean she’s actually evil, not high school evil.”
17. “Yes. Yes, I’m a virgin. I’m a virgin. I’ve never even done sex. I don’t even know how. So, you guys should find somebody. Who does know how.” – Jennifer
18. Jennifer: “I am going to eat your soul—and sh*t it out, Lesnicky!”
Needy: “I thought you only murdered boys.”
Jennifer: “I go both ways.”
19. “Yeah well that’s how it is and plus you should be happy for me, I’m having the best day since like, Jesus invented the calendar.” – Jennifer
Iconic Jennifer’s Body Quotes
20. “Hell is a teenage girl.” – Needy
21. “I am scrumptious!” – Jennifer
22. “God, Needy, enough with the screaming! You’re such a cliché.” – Jennifer
23. “I am still socially relevant.” – Jennifer
24. “I’m not gonna bite you.” – Jennifer
25. “I am a god!” – Jennifer
26. “Hey, Chip. It smells like Thai food in here. Have you guys been f*cking?” – Jennifer
27. “A puncture wound. God, that’s so emo.” – Jennifer
28. “I need you frightened. I need you hopeless.” – Jennifer
Jennifer’s Body Quotes That Give off a Villainous Energy
29. Needy: “You’re my best friend and I wanna help you. But I won’t let you kill again.”
Jennifer: “That’s a lose-lose.”
30. Needy: “You know what? You were never a good friend. Even when we were little you used to steal my toys and pour lemonade on my bed.”
Jennifer: “And now I’m eating your boyfriend. See? At least I’m consistent.”
31. Jennifer: “Mmm. You can totally tell they’re from the city.”
Roman: “Yeah, ‘cause they’re wearing eyeliner. They look like a bunch of faygos.”
Jennifer: “Well, you wouldn’t think that, Roman, because you’re a small-time gomer. I wish we had more guys like that in Devil’s Kettle. All stylish and sh*t.”
32. “Do you know how hard it is to make it as an indie band these days? There are so many of us, and we’re all so cute, and it’s like if you don’t get on letterman or some retarded soundtrack, you’re screwed, okay? Satan is our only hope. We’re working with the beast now. And we’ve got to make a really big impression on him. And to do that, we’re going to have to butcher you. And bleed you. And then Dirk here is gonna wear your face.” – Nikolai
Jennifer’s Body Quotes That Describe Love-Hate Relationships
33. Needy: “Why do you need him? Huh? you can have anybody that you want, Jennifer. So—why Chip? Is it just to tick me off? Or is it just because you’re just really insecure?”
Jennifer: “I am not insecure, Needy. God, that was a joke, how could I ever be insecure? I was the Snowflake Queen!”
34. Needy: “You’re a jerk.”
Jennifer: “Nice insult, Hannah Montana. Got any more harsh digs?”
35. Needy: “I’m gonna call the cops.”
Jennifer: “Uh, okay—why don’t you narc me out? I’ve got the cops in my back pocket, Needy. I’m f*cking a Cadet, remember?”
36. Needy: “Ya know what this is for? Huh? It’s for cutting boxes!”
Jennifer: “Do you buy all your murder weapons at Home Depot? God, your butch!”
Needy: “Cross out Jennifer!”
37. Jennifer: “Please don’t tell my mom about this. She’ll make me a shot!”
Needy: “I’d never tell on you.”
Great Jennifer’s Body Quotes to Revisit Its Epic Scenes
38. “I mean, they did go all Benihana on my *ss with that knife and it should’ve killed me, but for some reason—it didn’t.” – Jennifer
39. Chip: “And you look really hot in that dress.”
Needy: “You’re delirious.”
40. “I dreamt some bad guys were hammering and nailing you to a tree, just like J.C., but I saved you ‘cause I’m a badass mom!” – Toni
Funny Jennifer’s Body Quotes for a Day Full of Laughs
41. “Camille! Sit like a lady, no one wants to see your kiki.” – Mrs. Dove
42. Chip: “Those jeans are hella low. I can almost see your front butt.”
Needy: “It’s a rock show. This is my rock look.”
Chip: “Well, I can see, like, your womb, so—.”
43. Needy: “I will finish you if I have to.”
Jennifer: “Okay, you can barely finish gym class.”
44. Needy: “How are you going to get alcohol?”
Jennifer: “I’ll just play Hello Titty with the bartender.”
45. Jennifer: “I think the singer wants me.”
Needy: “Only because he thinks you’re a virgin. I heard them talking.”
Jennifer: “Yeah, right. I’m not even a backdoor-virgin anymore, thanks to Roman. By the way, that hurts. I couldn’t even go to flags the next day. I had to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas.”
46. Jennifer: “Hey, Monistat.”
Needy: “What’s up, Vagisil?”
47. Needy: “What the f*ck is happening.”
Jennifer: “Whoa, Needy. I never heard you drop the f-bomb before.”
48. Needy: “Colin’s really nice.”
Jennifer: “He listens to maggot rock. He wears nail polish. My dick is bigger than his.”
49. Mrs. Dove: “Did you hear what Colin Gray looked like when they found him?”
Chip: “Lasagna with teeth?”
Mrs. Dove: “You heard.”
50. Chip: “She can fly?”
Needy: “She’s just hovering—it’s not that impressive.”
Jennifer: “God, do you have to undermine everything I do? You are such a player hater!”
What Do You Think Is the Right Punishment for Assaulters?
Jennifer’s Body was first seen as a shallow, gory, and raunchy teen movie to feed male fantasies. In the plot, our main protagonist, Jennifer, was seen as a sexual object by men and eventually used as an offering to a Satanic ritual. But now, people see it from a different angle.
A lot of women go through similar experiences as Jennifer. Women throughout the world get sexualized, raped, or assaulted because of the perpetrator. What’s so twisted about it is that society blames women—what they wear, how they act, or the place they were in.
But, in reality, these offenses are solely caused by someone’s devilish intentions, and they should be held accountable for their crime. As in the movie, Jennifer is not the foe; she was not the one who started the chain of gruesome acts. It’s the men who broke her trust and used her for their selfish desires.
With that, we hope that we were able to shed some light on social topics like victim-blaming and the objectification of women. Let us all strive to provide safe spaces for women and girls, no matter where they may be. When you watch Jennifer’s Body again, make sure you remember the lessons you’ve learned in this collection!
Which quote is your favorite? What makes Jennifer’s Body a great movie? Share your thoughts below!