These Liz Lemon quotes are a must-have for anyone looking for a good laugh and motivation to keep going in the face of life’s challenges.
Liz Lemon is an excellent example of a woman who does not put her value in the hands of others. Rather than pretending to be someone else when confronted with life’s curveballs, she stays true to herself. She tries to live in the moment and doesn’t care what others say as long as she doesn’t hurt anyone.
These quotes from your favorite 30 Rock character will undoubtedly motivate and cheer you up. Strap yourself to your seat and be reminded of reality by Liz Lemon’s witty and clever lines!
Check the full list here.
Best Liz Lemon Quotes
1. “If reality TV has taught us anything, it’s that you can’t keep people with no shame down.”
2. “I don’t care. I’ll start my own group. Rejection from society is what created X-Men!”
3. “I really don’t think it’s fair for me to be on a jury since I’m a hologram.”
4. “‘Cause living a lie will eat you up inside. Like that parasite I got from eating sushi on Amtrak.”
5. “You didn’t realize emotion could be a weapon? Have you not read the poetry of Jewel?”
Famous Liz Lemon Quotes
6. “Don’t push it, Liz let it happen. There’s gonna be a Mama Mia!”
7. “Hey, nerds! Who’s got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn’t cried once today?”
8. “There ain’t no party like a Liz Lemon party ‘cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory!”
9. You can try to change New York, but it’s like Jay-Z says: concrete bunghole where dreams are made up, there’s nothing you can do.
10. “One of my New Year’s resolutions is to say ‘yes!’ Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!”
11. “Really, you wanna exchange creative gifts? Oh, well, you are the one that’s in trouble now buddy, because creativity to me is just like—it’s like a bird, like a friendly bird that embraces all—ideas, and just shoots—out of its eyes all kinds of beauty.”
12. “Can I share with you my worldview? All of humankind has one thing in common: the sandwich. I believe that all anyone really wants in this life is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich.”
Also read: Prison Mike Quotes
Liz Lemon Quotes to Inspire You
13. “You can’t solve all your problems by shooting someone or setting a stranger on fire.”
14. “Now I’m heading home for a nooner, which is what I call having pancakes for lunch.”
15. “Sometimes the right thing and the hard thing are the same things. I read that on a teabag.”
16. “It doesn’t matter how long you’ve lived in New York. It’s still fun to look up and pretend all the buildings are giant severed robot penises.”
17. “Who hasn’t made mistakes? I once French kissed a dog at a party to try to impress what turned out to be a very tall 12-year-old.”
Liz Lemon Quotes That Every Single Lady Can Relate To
18. “I will marry myself.”
19. “My mom used to send me articles about how older virgins are considered good luck in Mexico.”
20. “Okay, fine, maybe I’m a little old-fashioned. I’m sorry I’m a real woman and not some over-sexed New York nympho like those sl*ts on Everybody Loves Raymond.”
21. “I don’t need anyone. Because I can do every single thing that a person in a relationship can. Everything. Even zip up my own dress. You know, there are some things that are actually harder to do with two people. Such as monologues.”
22. “I don’t have any money if that’s what you’re after. And I’m not one of those girls that do weird stuff in bed because they think they have to.”
23. “Everyone I ever dated in high school turned out to be either gay or a girl dressed as a guy to get a journalism scholarship.”
24. “Ugh, I hate January. It’s dark and freezing and everyone’s wearing bulky coats, so you can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless.”
25. “I just wish I could start a relationship about 12 years in, when you really don’t have to try anymore, and you can just sit around together and goof on TV shows, and then go to bed without anybody trying any funny business.”
26. “Just embrace the fact that you are lucky enough to be a happily married man. I mean, I’m actually jealous of you. You’ve got stability, a great marriage, devoted kids. You know what I have? A Sims family that keeps getting murdered.”
Short Liz Lemon Quotes for You to Enjoy
27. “Realizations are the worst.”
28. “Happy Valentine’s Day, no one!”
29. “Lizzing is a combination of laughing and whizzing.”
30. “I support women. I’m like a human bra.”
31. “Long distance is wrong distance.”
Also read: Schitt’s Creek Quotes
Funny Liz Lemon Quotes to Make You Laugh
32. “Hey, where are my Sno Balls? I was gonna go to the gym later, so I deserve a treat.”
33. “Why are my arms so weak? It’s like I did that pushup last year for nothing!”
34. “What time do you start throwing out donuts?”
35. “Really? I already have a drink. Do you think he’d buy me mozzarella sticks?”
36. “If I have learned anything from my Sims family: when a child doesn’t see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself.”
37. “Lovers. Oh, that word bums me out unless it’s between meat and pizza.”
38. “I want to roll my eyes right now but the doctor said if I keep doing it, my ocular muscles might spasm and eject my eyeballs.”
39. “Trying on jeans is my favorite thing. Maybe later I can get a pap smear from an old male doctor.”
40. “We live together; we love each other. I ignore it when you eat Popsicles by biting them with your teeth, which is insane.”
Also read: Funny Quotes
Did These Liz Lemon Quotes Make You Realize Your Worth?
Liz is a self-aware single woman who is witty and outgoing. She’s the kind of woman who knows exactly what she wants out of life. In addition, she is not afraid to be herself and wears whatever makes her feel comfortable.
Each of us has a distinct personality; some are reserved, while others are outgoing. Regardless of our dispositions, we are all condemned to experience heartbreak at some point in our lives. But, we don’t need to be wallow in it because some sense of humor and the support of family and friends are all we need.
We’re sure that at one point in your life, you were brought to a low point where you needed someone to uplift you. This doesn’t mean you’re weak or dependent. Contrary to that, you’re actually a powerful individual who can recognize when you need help and assistance.
If you know someone who needs the motivation to keep going, share these insightful and humorous quotes with them. We’re optimistic these Liz Lemon quotes will be able to give them the strength and motivation they need to power through! Remember, just be yourself, and everything will soon fall into place.
Which of these Liz Lemon quotes is your favorite? Did we miss any of your favorite Liz Lemon quotes? List them below.