These Future quotes will inspire you to work hard for your dreams and find your passions in life.
Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, famous for his stage name, Future, is a rapper and singer.
He is regarded as one of the most influential rappers of his generation because of his unique style of music. With his talent in mumble rap and trap, he produced works that will undeniably arouse your interest in him!
Right from the start, Future released top-charting singles and albums that proved his success.
The fame he achieved didn’t just happen overnight, though. It was a product of acting on his passion, hard work, and never giving up despite how difficult it became.
Indeed, Future is an inspiration for aspiring musicians and everyone who has a dream. So, don’t miss out on these Future quotes by reading our collection below.
Take a pen and a sheet of paper and list down the best lines from his song lyrics and motivational stories!
Start reading here.
Best Future Quotes
1. “Every mistake you make allows you to be honest because what’s in the dark will come to light, so it’s better to be truthful about it.”
2. “Everybody just needs a second chance.”
3. “You want to create your own path no matter what situation you’re in.”
4. “I know I haven’t always done things the right way. I’m just trying to reflect on how to make myself better, how to become a better man, a better father, a better person, a better artist.”
5. “Don’t ask for a million dollars. Ask for the stuff that’ll get you a million dollars—your health, your brain, your sanity, wisdom. Prepare me for when I do get that million. Make sure I don’t go crazy. Make sure I help my family.”
6. “I want to keep doing what I’m doing and see how far I can go. See when it stops. See what the end is like. I want to make this moment last as long as I can make it. If I miss a day, I’m afraid I’ll miss out on a smash record.”
7. “You got one life to live, so I’m living it the way I want to live it.”
8. “Don’t matter if you’re rich, poor, or whatever, you just want to be able to have your own experiences in life and listen and learn from other people.”
9. “I’m just really a free spirit. You gotta be like that ’cause life ain’t that complicated. It’s only that complicated when you make it that way. I just wanna wake up and move with the way it goes. If it’s meant to happen, it will happen.”
Future Quotes to Inspire You Today
10. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.”
11. “I don’t read blogs. I’m living the life they’re writing about, so why read about it?”
12. “I don’t take anything for granted. I know there are a million and one dudes who are rapping, wishing they were in my shoes.”
13. “I’ll always keep you guessing. I’m living up to the name. It’s powerful. That’s just what I do.”
14. “Quality is everything to me, and I perfect everything I do.”
15. “I ain’t giving up on myself, so if you give up on me, I ain’t got nothing else to say for you.”
16. “My hard work is finally catching up with perfect timing.”
Future Quotes on Life
17. “You got to live and learn and make mistakes to be a man.”
18. “If you’re doing what you think people might like, rather than doing what you like, people will see through it.”
19. “If you behind me, I’m not going to look back and try and figure out what you’re doing behind me.”
20. “When you grow up in something, you don’t even know if it’s bad or good. You just know that’s how it is.”
21. “The hardest part of fame and success is adapting to the people around you that’s changing.”
22. “You get inspiration from the craziest places. It’s just about being creative. You gotta step outside that box. You know what I’m saying, to reach the people. You never know who can feel it, who it can connect to.”
23. “I take a little bit from everybody and add that to my life to make me, me. I wanna be nobody else but Future. When you look at me, I want you to say, ‘Future.’ The way I talk, the way I dress, there’s nobody in the world but me.”
24. “I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. I wouldn’t say musically, though.”
Insightful Future Quotes That’ll Make You Think
25. “Rumors are rumors. The internet is going to report whatever they have to speculate on.”
26. “I want to let little kids know that no matter what situation they come up in, that they’re not exempt from success. All I ever wanted was for people to believe in me and just recognize my potential. I came, I struggled, I made it, I conquered.”
27. “I want to have bosses around me, ’cause at the end of the day, 10 years from now, 20 years from now, you want to make relationships to keep them, you know what I’m saying. So I make my relationships to keep them, all my relationships, not try to burn bridges that you may need to cross over one day.”
28. “I need to let people know who I am, and instead of just trying to make great records, just be honest and make it more personal and make it more passionate, to make records with emotion and not be afraid to express that.”
29. “Where I know I wanna go is being consistent on business, and that’s just making another artist, my clothing line—capitalizing off the moment. I wanna be consistently doing that—capitalizing off every move I make.”
Future Quotes to Understand His Music Deeply
30. “My music is like a diary. I use every experience.”
31. “You make music to change the radio, not make music for the radio.”
32. “All gigs are good gigs. There’s never a bad one. Everything has a reason behind it. You just got to find that reason.”
33. “For just being a Black artist in rock n’ roll and be able to step outside and create and make great music, and just be different. Just a different breed, and that’s what I love about Jimi Hendrix’s music—the way he plays the guitar is so different. He’s just an icon all around.”
34. “I’m not trying to feed off of a concept that another artist had—that’s not what I do.”
35. “You know that I can make hits. You know I can do all these rap records, so I’m going to start opening up and letting you know my struggles.”
36. “At times, I think, ‘What would I rather be doing than music?’ That’s what you have to ask yourself if you feel like you need to be somewhere else, but there’s nothing else I want to do more than music. That’s why I stay in the booth.”
37. “I feel like guitar explains a lot. You can just listen to a guitar without any lyrics over it. You can just feel what kind of track it is. If it’s pain, you can feel it. It sets the mood.”
Future Quotes on Love
38. “I like all types of women. I accept them as they are when they come into my life. I’m not a romantic. I’m just upfront. I like to be a part of something real, not make-believe. I tell women to tell me the truth, to just lay it out. Let me be the judge and decide if I want you around or not. Let me have my choice.”
39. “Rihanna takes risks, and I love a woman who takes risks. It just goes to show you have your own mind and your own way of thinking.”
40. “Sometimes, it’s hard to open up about your personal life, your relationship because you always want the music to be in the forefront. You want the music to be the biggest carrier of everything that you represent.”
Future Quotes That Show His Passion for His Work
41. “I don’t write hits for myself or other artists, or to just be writing it. I write it because I was born to do this, was given this gift, and I’m making the most of my opportunity.”
42. “It takes an astronaut so long to get to space. That’s how long it takes to catch up on my music.”
43. “The most calmest place I can be is the studio. And like, I stay in there ’cause I know, when I come out, it’s back to reality. Man, if you’re angry all day, man, stay in the studio.”
44. “The most fun moments are being on the stage and seeing how the crowd reacts to your music. The energy of the crowd that makes you just want to go in and keep doing it and be a part of this forever.”
45. “If you want to play piano, you just gotta love piano, and I loved the way that music sounded from the beginning.”
46. “I wanna make my imprint in the game as far as music—hip hop, and just music, period. ‘Cause I come from hip hop, that’s my background, but I’m not gonna let that limit me from where I can go.”
Other Future Quotes for Fashion Enthusiasts
47. “I like to express myself through the clothes that I wear.”
48. “I’ve always been into fashion since I was a kid. I love fashion. I appreciate it. I just enjoy dressing up and getting all the new sneakers and all the hot exclusive clothes I did even when I was young.”
49. “Every day, I bring out something new. You got to be prepared. You got to have a few outfits laying out for when you wake up, in case you want to change, to set the mood.”
50. “My style is a part of my music. You can’t be an artist and not put any thought or effort into the way you appear.”
Did These Future Quotes Encourage You to Stay True to Yourself?
Everyone knows how society can be discouraging for people who have unique styles. After all, life seems to be much easier for us if we all follow the norm. Undeniably, people will be more comfortable if they encounter things they are accustomed to.
However, our time on this planet will be bland if we just go with the status quo. Like Future, let’s all let our true selves and passion shine!
One of the things we learn from Future’s quotes is the importance of being genuine. He stayed true to himself and did not care about the usual mainstream works that his fellow rappers did. Instead, he let his own identity flourish in his music.
Future proved that being ourselves in this world is a big deal. He left a legacy that inspires many to be authentic and as true to themselves as they possibly can. Most of all, he is proof that living genuinely is what would propel you to success and happiness.
So, we hope these Future quotes were able to encourage you to be yourself at all times. Remember, nothing is more important than letting the real you shine.