Staying motivated in times of hardships is tough, so take a look at this list of Pharrell Williams quotes if you need some encouragement.
We all face setbacks in life, and how we respond to them makes the most difference. Some are great at it, but most have difficulty dealing with challenges.
This insight compelled Pharrell Williams to use his platform to bring positivity to people.
When you listen to the beats of his songs, you get to stop and reflect on the things you should be grateful for in life. You become much more aware and have a zest for life.
So, let’s take a look at these quotes that will give you a hopeful perspective!
And don’t forget to check out these Tupac quotes and Juice WRLD quotes.
Best Pharrell Williams Quotes
1. “Happiness is not about the trophy or the finish line. It’s the journey. If you enjoy your journey, you can enjoy your life.”
2. “Wealth is of the heart and mind, not the pocket.”
3. “You are one of one. None before and none to come. That what makes you different makes you beautiful.”
4. “It’s not possible to experience constant euphoria, but if you’re grateful, you can find happiness in everything.”
5. “Life is a carousel. It goes up and down. All you gotta do is just stay on.”
6. “In order to do great things, you must be unafraid to recreate yourself. You can’t do that holding on to a glory from yesterday.”
7. “Don’t wait for the stars to align, reach up, and rearrange them the way you want—create your own constellation.”
8. “Some people say there’s nothing new under the sun. I still think that there’s room to create, you know. And intuition doesn’t necessarily come from under this sun. It comes from within.”
9. “Clear intentions and clear purpose beget clear results.”
10. “The motivation for me was them telling me what I could not be.”
Famous Pharrell Williams Quotes
11. “You treat the air as a canvas, and the paint is the chords that come through your fingers, out of the keyboard.”
12. “Collaborate with people you can learn from.”
13. “Stay loyal to your creativity because it’s a gift.”
14. “If you’re not learning, you’re wasting your time.”
15. “There’s a key for every door, and if you can’t find it, you can make one. That’s always an option.”
16. “Most of the time, I see what I see, I search my feelings, and then I make my decisions based on my guts, and I don’t always make the right ones.”
17. “Stars don’t sit still; they twinkle.”
18. “I stay grounded because everyone around me floats.”
Also read: Famous Quotes, Positive Quotes
Pharrell Williams Quotes That’ll Help You Deal With Failure
19. “Failure is not always a bad thing. You just have to be smart while you’re in the middle of it. You’re in the eye of the tornado of disappointment to know that it’s just a storm and it’ll pass.”
20. “If you allow failure to take on more of a role in your life than possible, then you’ll always look at it on the defense, and you’ll always shoot yourself down before it even goes anywhere.”
21. “Failure hurts pretty bad. But when you got good people around you, they remind you that failure is actually just a lesson. It’s how not to walk, so you don’t fall again.”
22. “The odds are so stacked against you to have a music career in a place where there’s virtually no music industry. So I always attribute it to God.”
23. “There are no mistakes or accidents. The present is malleable. Influence the odds. Free will is your pen; write your life.”
24. “Failure honestly can be like the best lesson, and it’s like the one that God wants you to really pay attention to. That’s why it hurts. The pain will help you remember how not to walk, what directions not to go.”
Also read: J. Cole Quotes, Rod Wave Quotes
Pharrell Williams Quotes for a More Meaningful Life
25. “The simplest way to say it is that I think we’re all dealt these cards in life, but the cards in and of themselves don’t read one way or the other. It’s up to you to home in and cultivate whatever you’ve got in your hand.”
26. ”You don’t know what people are looking for. What you know is what you feel like might be missing. It’s up to the people to agree with you or disagree with you, and you’ll know in their reaction.”
27. “I learn a lot from my experiences and collaborations. Most of my collaborations are meant for me to learn.”
28. “You, you don’t need nobody to represent you. You represent you. You represent the best version of who you could be. You go out there and change the world.”
29. “Whatever you want to do is more than possible. It’s what you haven’t dreamt of yet that will blow your mind.”
30. “Everything that we experience every day leaves a long-lasting impression.”
31. “I don’t want to end up being a circus act, doing my most famous tricks when I’m 70.”
32. “I’m just very thankful. And I say that a lot because that’s the most important message.”
33. “The new Black doesn’t blame other races for our issues. The new Black dreams and realizes that it’s not a pigmentation; it’s a mentality. And it’s either going to work for you, or it’s going to work against you. And you’ve got to pick the side you’re gonna be on.”
Also read: Encouraging Quotes, Quotes to Live By
Wise Pharrell Williams Quotes That Highlight the Keys to Success
34. “I am overly ambitious because I realize it can be done.”
35. “It can’t be all you. Just like you need air to fly a kite. It’s not a kite. It’s the air.”
36. “Intake is everything. And that is, that’s where you start to realize your ego has no business in our business. Once you think you know everything, it’s only a matter of time. So I will forever remain a student.”
37. “If someone asks me what inspires me, I always say, ‘That which is missing,’ because I don’t want to copy everything that’s already happening. I feel like when you copy, you blend in, and when you blend in, you get lost.”
38. “That which makes you different is actually the thing that makes you special.”
39. “No human being is the same; we are like snowflakes, none of us are the same, but we are all cool.”
40. “There are tons of people who have made great music, great art, great whatever, but you don’t know about them until the people lift you to a certain height so that you could even be visible and get any kind of recognition.”
41. “There’s no better feeling than just going in and just working with someone and what comes out is something that the world knows about.”
Also read: Lil Durk Quotes, Lil Baby Quotes
Pharrell Williams Quotes That’ll Remind You to Turn Crisis Into Creativity
42. “Some of the best art occurs when people are oppressed. That’s just what we do as a species when something shakes us up.”
43. “The best work comes from people who are motivated by crisis. When something stops their original idea, they respond by coming up with something even better.”
44. “Creative people are often considered crazy, but I believe crazy can be a good thing.”
45. “When creative individuals are given a stage, they have the power to advance humanity.”
46. “I just do what I do. It’s not something that should be revered as something that’s great.”
47. “The last thing you want to do as a creator is take something from someone else when you love him.”
48. “The most important thing is creativity and music. It’s the one thing that you never lose if you just stay loyal to that.”
49. “Society wants to put us in a box and say, ‘Okay, you do this, and you do that, and you do this,’ and I’m like, no, I like this, I like that.”
Also read: King Von Quotes, Jhene Aiko Quotes
Pharrell Williams Quotes That Focus on His Passion for Music
50. “Right now, musically, I’m inspired by everyday people.”
51. “Artists are like messengers. A song is authored by you, but its interpretation is owned by other people. And you have no control over that.”
52. “So when I’m playing, I’m sort of painting a feeling in the air.”
53. “When you’re playing, you’re playing something for the world to hear.”
54. “When I make music, I try to make something that is super colorful and something you’ve never heard before, so when you hear the whole album, it’s a good feeling. Musically, that’s what I aspire to do whenever I’m making an album.”
55. “You learn from experiences, and I suppose that’s where I color most of my music, from experiences.”
Also read: Music Quotes, Pitbull Quotes
More Pharrell Williams Quotes for Those Who Love His Style
56. “I wanted clothing that I couldn’t find, so I decided to make it.”
57. “Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going.”
58. “Fashion is more about feel than science.”
59. “You sort of have to become what you’re wearing.”
60. “It’s not what you’re wearing; it’s the way you wear it.”
Did These Quotes Make You Feel More Hopeful in Life?
It’s hard to show our uniqueness and individuality to the world. This is even made more difficult because of the possibility of failures and criticisms. But, if we only listen to the negatives, how would we fully express who we are?
Thankfully, we have Pharrell Williams and his songs to prove that we can express ourselves through music, fashion, and other passions and hobbies. Accept constructive criticism, but never let naysayers bring you down. Through him, we learn that we slowly grow into the best versions of ourselves by being more accepting of ourselves and what we want.
With that, may these Pharrell Williams quotes encourage you to see the bright side of any situation. Remember that failure plays a more significant role in our lives that we may not see instantly. But, if we remain hopeful and persevering, the light will surely shine through!
Which of the quotes in the list are your top picks? Are there any other quotes you’d like us to include? Please, provide your feedback and join the discussion in the comments section!