Check out these top 60 Drake quotes to learn more about his dedication and addiction to success.
Drake is a Canadian songwriter, rapper, actor, and businessman. He emerged as one of the best rappers in modern music after releasing his soundtracks and winning various awards for his work.
There are many things Drake can teach you about working toward your goals.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of his wise quotes and sayings that will motivate you to live a joyful and genuine life while pushing for your dreams!
Make sure you read through the complete list below if you need that push to get you started.
Continue reading here.
And don’t forget to check out these J. Cole quotes and Jay-Z quotes.
Best Drake Quotes
1. “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”
2. “Strength isn’t always shown in what you can hold on to, sometimes it’s shown in what you can let go of.”
3. “It’s never too late to realize what you want in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it.”
4. “No matter how dirty your past is, your future is spotless.”
5. “Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove shit to no one except yourself.”
6. “Before you give up, think of the reason you held on so long.”
7. “Pain makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser.”
8. “I’m always going to work like I have something to prove.”
9. “Careful what you wish for, you just might get it all.”
10. “When you look ahead and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through.”
Famous Drake Quotes
11. “I always want the truth, but it’s dangerous.”
12. “I’m trying to do better than good enough.”
13. “Always felt like my vision been bigger than the bigger picture.”
14. “Count your blessings, not problems.”
15. “I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges me, I’m not going to back down.”
16. “All in all I learned a lesson from it though, you never see it coming you just get to see it go.”
17. “The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.”
18. “If you think I’mma quit before I die, dream on.”
19. “Everybody dies but not everybody lives.”
20. “A goal is just a dream with a deadline.”
21. “I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures.”
22. “Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume.”
23. “Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.”
24. “I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.”
25. “Make the most out of tonight, and worry about it all tomorrow.”
Also read: Famous Quotes
Inspirational Drake Quotes on Life
26. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”
27. “Life can always change, you have to adjust.”
28. “Life is just a game in which the cards are facing down. I’m in a world where things are taken, never given how long they choose to love you will never be your decision.”
29. “Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.”
30. “You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.”
31. “Life is too short, I got to get it before they blow the whistle.”
32. “Sometimes I wish I could go back in life, not to change things but just to feel things twice.”
33. “When life comes at you from all angles and sides, it really boils down to how you plan to survive.”
34. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.”
35. “I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known.”
36. “Life is like a confused teacher—first she gives the test and then teaches the lesson.”
Also read: Inspirational Quotes, Quotes to Live By
Drake Quotes About Success
37. “Everybody has an addiction, mine happens to be a success.”
38. “Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.”
39. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.”
40. “He told me that in order to be successful you’re going to have to do something different than what everyone else is doing.”
41. “Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success.”
42. “People will wish you all the success in the world and then hate you when you get it.”
43. “I think I’m addicted to success. I’ve already sacrificed so much of my time that I have to push it as far as I possibly can because I’ve ten up a lot of years.”
Also read: Success Quotes
Deep Drake Quotes That’ll Tickle Your Curiosity
44. “Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people you don’t even know.”
45. “They say take the good with the bad, I’ll take it without.”
46. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.”
47. “Knowledge is pain, that’s why it hurts to know.”
48. “Nobody understood what it was like to be black and Jewish—being different from everyone else just made me a lot stronger.”
49. “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.”
50. “You never worry about the last laugh if you’ve been laughing the whole time.”
51. “You know it’s real when you are who you think you are.”
52. “To be human is to be broken and broken is its own kind of beautiful.”
53. “Lights get low and that’s when I have my brightest ideas.”
Also read: Tupac Quotes, XXXTentacion Quotes
Drake Quotes to Give You Insight Into His Views on Love
54. “Seven days without love makes one weak.”
55. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.”
56. “Always smile more than you cry, give more than you take, love more than you hate.”
57. “You can always tell how much you love someone by how much they can hurt you.”
58. “Judge me, and you’ll have no time left to love me.”
59. “Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around.”
60. “When you get hurt by the one you are living for, pain can make you wanna love no more.”
Also: Broken Heart Quotes
How Did These Drake Quotes Influence the Way You Look at Life?
Drake started his career as an actor in the entertainment industry. Despite his success as a TV personality, his true passion was music. He stayed true to what made him happy and started rapping.
In 2006, he self-released his first mixtape, Room for Improvement. Since then, Drake signed with the well-known record label, Universal Motown Records. He was named best new artist at the 2010 Juno Awards.
Aside from his great pieces of music, Drake gives us many insightful lessons that we can apply in real life. Through his words and music, he reminds us to embrace what makes us unique, to seize every opportunity, and to remember that execution is the key to success.
Hopefully, the quotes above were able to boost your confidence and help you face the challenges in your life. Make use of them as motivation to keep going!
What lessons did you learn from Drake? Which quotes are your favorites? Share your answers in the comments section below.
- Juice WRLD Quotes
- King Von Quotes
- Lil Durk Quotes
- Rod Wave Quotes
- Mac Miller Quotes
- DJ Khaled Quotes